Stanley Steemer

With Angi since June 2006

121 Back Forty Dr

Winston Salem, NC 27127

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage

08/06/2017

Jackie G.

They are A's all the way. We use them quite frequently, whenever we needs the carpets cleaned.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/10/2016

Lori M.

They came out an hour earlier than when they said they would. They called and let me know they were coming earlier. They arrived on time and they did what they said they would do. They did a good job. There was just some kind of stain.

Description of Work
I use Stanley Cleaners.

07/10/2013

Tabari M.

They did a good job. They get her promptly and they cleaned the floors well. They have a low price.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer last month for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

06/16/2013

Bruce S.

Alex and Casey were punctual, professional and very accommodating. They walked around with us asking about stains so they would know how to treat them. With that knowledge they were able to remove all the stains. Our carpets are 18 years old. We were considering replacing the carpets this year,but tried cleaning them first to see if they still had any life in them before going through the expense of replacing them. Thanks to the great job Alex and Casey did, they carpets look great and won't be replaced this year.

Description of Work
Cleaned & protected 2 staircases; hall, living room & 3 bedrooms Also cleaned & protected 2 chairs & 1 couch

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

05/29/2013

Dane M.

It went well. They cleaned, moved furniture and gave specific details about what they were doing and what I should do once they were finished

Description of Work
steam cleaned all the carpets...

04/01/2013

Marian S.

I prepared the four rooms that I wanted cleaned by removing all breakables, and moving potted plants and side chairs into another area. The 2 technicians arrived within the 3 hour window I was given for their arrival. They identified themselves, and were friendly and well mannered gentlemen. They reviewed the rooms that were to be cleaned, and explained the process. It took them less than an hour to clean, sanitize and scotch-guard all four rooms. In the meantime, they paid particular attention to high traffic areas and the few pet food stains that I pointed out to them. When they were through, the entire carpet looked brand new, and the house smelled fresh and clean!

Description of Work
Carpets in four rooms cleaned and scotch guarded.

11/20/2012

Susan S.

They always show up on time and I like the fact that someone calls and lets you know that they are on the way. Upon checking the Suite that they cleaned on 11/19/12 it was clean and smelled fresh. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Stanley Steemer cleaned the carpets and upholstery in one of our Suites on 11/19/12 due to someone ignoring our Rules and smoking in it. We first used them for our bi-annual carpet and upholstery cleaning in February of 2012 and was impressed with their professionlism and the hard work and effort that they put into the cleaning process. I can honestly say that our carpets have never been cleaner or looked better along with the upholstery. They do not over saturate the carpet and it drys really fast and looks and feels and smells so clean. We have started using them for other Suites locations as well.

07/23/2012

Lori W.

They did a fabulous job and they did not mess up my house. They were very tidy and quiet. They were great.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer to clean and do carpeting in the master bedroom, the dining room, and the stairs. The last time they came to do work for me was probably about a year ago

06/01/2012

Catalina A.

They were always on time and they did and excellent job.

Description of Work
We used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning.

04/26/2012

James P.

emical used to get grease o2 service people arrived on time and after explaining what they would do immediately began work. During the work explained the cleaning solution to be used to remove the grease and the special tools to clean steps. They completed the work and cleaned up after themselves. Carpet looked great. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in Master bedroom, large landing on 2nd floor, stairway to basement and stairway to 2nd level. Removed axel grease stains from basement stairs. Scotchgarded carpets.

02/15/2012

Sheri S.

They did it once for me and it's not that there was anything wrong with them, but they seemed a little more impersonal. I go with Professional Carpets. That's who I have used for years. I would not call Stanley Steemer again, but I don't think there is anything wrong with them.

Description of Work
I have my carpet done twice a year.

Category carpet installation

12/08/2011

jim B.

Our washing machine flooded the entire basement carpet so they came out and took care of it. We were very pleased with them. We did not call them that night when it happened because we were not sure if we could. We did as much as we could but we called them the first thing that morning and they were out within an hour. We will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Probably three months ago I had Stanley Steemer to clean the carpets.

08/29/2011

Robert W.

I have had them out once and I really liked them. I really liked what they did and I would have them out again. I will do so when I give my dog to my daughter. They did an excellent job and they were reasonable. I think as much as it might be cheaper to call these smaller companies I feel they don't have the equipment and the experience and expertise to do that. It is hard to go with somebody who is in the business but doesn't have these big machines to suck the stuff until the road. I just have area rugs and they have not done anything to damage my hardwood floors. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I used the service of Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner for carpet cleaning about three years ago.

08/11/2011

Carey N.

see above. Appreciated that they didn't try to upsale anything.

Description of Work
Selected them based on Angie's List recommendation. Was surprised to get a firm amount over the phone. Surprised again when they came the same day around 5 PM. Two guys, took about an hour. They had a hot water system and vacuum in the van and hoses brought into the house. I had a living room, master bedroom, and long hallway done. I had pet urine and vomit spots from a large dog. All spots gone, carpet nice. Dried in a day. Paid $80 for deodorizer which was just sprayed over the carpet. It smelled pretty strong for two or three days but went away. I was very satisfied, don't know if the deodorizer was necessary though but my house smells clean again.

05/05/2011

Katherine M.

It was great from beginning to end!

Description of Work
They expertly cleaned a rug on the brink of ruin. The rug had pet damage and my sad attempts to repair.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

11/11/2010

Floanche T.

They did great work. They showed up on time, do fast efficient work.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets. They cleaned a lot of space.

10/15/2008

Sue E.

I called Stanley Steemer to set up an appointment on Monday, and they were able to come Tuesday afternoon. The two technicians were polite and very efficient. I had been debating whether to replace the carpet, but now it looks good enough for awhile longer.

Description of Work
I had them clean, protect, and deodorize a master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets, and clean one additional bedroom.

09/27/2007

NICHOLAS M.

I am very pleased. They were great. I have no complaints about them. The price was a little high, but they are worth it. They were professional. They came on time. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned four rooms of carpet with stains. My house is 2600 square foot. Two people came to do the work. They come every four months.

06/29/2007

GEORGIA D.

The price is right with Stanley. They do not overcharge and they are great to deal with. They do show up on time and I have found their carpet cleaning to be very detail oriented. I think they are better than a lot of other places out there from price to who they hire.

Description of Work
Stanley cleaned the carpets in three bedrooms and my living room in my home. They also did a wet cleaning treatment in my hallway.

P Scott L.

This particular office was the best one I have ever used. I do not know about the others but this one is great. I had a big problem when my 17 year old dog could no longer make it outside. They were able to completely remove the odor and stains from my dog.

Description of Work
I had two bedrooms, my living room, dining room and hallways cleaned. I also had a special deodorizer applied for pet stains.

CORA W J.

They were professional and wore the booties on their shoes. The man was very nice. I liked the fact that they moved our furniture as we are seniors and would have a hard time moving the furniture. I know the price is good because my husband called around and they were the cheapest.

Description of Work
Stanley Steamer cleaned our living room and den carpet. They targeted specific areas in the den for stains. The man moved our furniture and moved it back when the carpet was cleaned.

Rosemary M.

Come to think of it I would not use Stanley Steamer again. They try and sell you on way too many things after you already agree to use their special. They charged me extra for spot removal and scotch guard. By the end of it, a one hundred dollar cleaning probably cost me $200 in the end. I wasn't too thrilled about that to be honest.

Description of Work
Stanley Steamer cleaned three rooms in my 2000 square foot home in accordance with a special they were running at the time.

08/31/2006

SCOTT M.

Excellent job! On time and professional. Best job anyone has done cleaning our carpets and at a lower price than previous carpet cleaners. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets in Living Room, Den, Master Bedroom, Stairs and upstairs hallway.

08/10/2006

I WAS DISGUSTED WITH THEM, AS THEY KEPT ADDING EXTRA CHARGES TO THE $99.00 THEY STARTED WITH. I WOULD HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE FULL PRICE, BEFORE THEY START THE NEXT TIME.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED TWO ROOMS OF CARPET.

08/07/2006

I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY BEFORE AND HAVE HAD ALWAYS GOOD SERVICE. THEY DO A WONDERFUL JOB AND I WOULDN'T USE ANY OTHER. THEY HAVE A GOOD TRAINED STAFF TO DO THE WORK.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY COME OUT AND CLEANED NINE ROOMS.

Go Dry Carpet Cleaning

Our dry carpet cleaning process in Greensboro NC thoroughly rids your carpet of dirt, stains, allergens and other dangerous contaminants and is dry instantly. Our carpet cleaning system even removes soil and detergent left behind by other carpet cleaning methods or inexperienced budget carpet cleaners. You'll Love The New Way To Clean Carpet! We Guarantee It!

M&M Carpet Cleaning

M&M Carpet Cleaning is a full service company. We take great pride in our services. We specialize in Residential and Commercial properties. Our services consist of Carpet cleaning, and Landscaping. We are a family owned business, and dedicated to our customers satisfaction. We promise to leave no mess behind. We gladly give free estimates. Call us today for your free quote. We are fully bonded and insured.

2022 Super Service Award

All Dry Services of the Triad Chapel Hill

All Dry of the Triad, Chapel HIll and Durham specialized in 24/7 Water and Mold remediation. Water Damage inside your home from a plumbing leak, flood or leaky appliance? All Dry can help get your home dry again! Growth, mold or mildew inside your home from a previous leak or moisture? All Dry can remove, treat and seal that mold to get your home back to the healthy environment you deserve! Just give us a call!!

2022 Super Service Award

Carpet cleaning, tile, air duct & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & rvs, water damage restoration, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.