MUELLER DRYWALL & CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2008

Over 30 years experience in residential & commercial! Complete cleanup after each day....

Dependable Painting and Improvements INC.

A full service, insured residential and commercial, exterior and interior painting company with over 14 years serving the triad . Wallpaper removal, dry wall repair, knockdown texture, metal, wood decking and epoxies . Dependable painting and improvements brings a wealth of experience and a deep understanding of customer needs and expectations to your residential or commercial painting project . We as a painting company, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. In fact – we guarantee it. Look for us on facebook as dependable painting and improvements and visit our website for more info at www.dependablepainting-nc.com Thank you !! And have a great day!!

Above & Beyond Construction

Above & Beyond Painting - since 2008 we have served the greater Kernersville area with excellence and integrity! We specialize in interior and exterior, all projects are complete with ceilings, trim, and extras as needed by our clients. All work carries a 2 year warranty - we are proud of what we do. We are able to remove popcorn ceiling - ask us how! Free estimates given daily. "Going Above & Beyond to make a house your home"

Offers by Above & Beyond Construction on Angi
Jp Cortes painting

With 20 yrs of experience, JP Cortes Painting has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride, is apparent in every project we complete. Call JP Cortes Painting, today and we will be there in your time of need.

10/26/2019

Money well spent. Warren was always polite and on time, ready to go. He has years of experience, and is a good communicator.

Description of Work
Drywall installation in garage bay

10/30/2017

Greg wasn't the cheapest and I overrode ADT on making me take the lowest quote, but he was very responsive and he worked me in despite a full schedule. He did a very good job as well. We will definitely be hiring him again when we get around to some more mundane drywall tasks! He referred a painter as well and not sure I would use them again as the end result wasn't quite as neat as I had hoped (bubbles in the paint).

Description of Work
The ADT guy fell through the ceiling ... the just painted ceiling. I needed multiple quotes. this work was done a few months ago, but I had to get this in!

04/07/2017

Many years ago I had hired Greg to hang sheetrock in my basement, so I was confident he would do a great job on my ceilings. He is always on time, and that's a big deal to me! In the past I've waited around on workers that never bothered to call, and then never showed up. In three weeks, not one time did Greg ever leave me waiting. My floors and walls were all covered with plastic and canvas, then he would vacuum after each room was finished. My ceilings are perfect!

Description of Work
I had three rooms of old ceiling tiles torn out and replaced with drywall. Some walls had to be patched as well.

Category drywall,interior painters

08/15/2016

Greg and his crew were wonderful!! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing drywall repair. I had numerous contractors come out to give me an estimate on the job. One company never even called me back, one company didn't get the estimate to me until 2 weeks later, and one wanted to put up crown molding to hide the damage instead of actually fixing it. Greg came out with his wife to give me the estimate; he was prompt and courteous and was a little cheaper than the other estimates I received. They were always on time (usually even early). He would make sure to show me his progress when he was done each day. I felt comfortable talking over some concerns I had while he reassured me it would be back better than it was before. They did an exceptional job and I had my basement back in just 5 days! He had a great personality, wonderful work ethic, and we are super pleased with how the work turned out.

Description of Work
Water damage repair from a pipe leak from the kitchen down to the finished basement. Replaced small baseboard and quarter round in the kitchen, installed insulation, installed new dry wall for almost entire ceiling plus a small patch in the half bath, painted bathroom and painted ceiling and walls in basement.

02/08/2016

Greg & Leo arrived on time, were courteous and honest. I was given a very reasonable estimate and even though they uncovered additional damage, they expertly repaired everything and did not add charges to the estimate.

Description of Work
Repair dry wall on ceiling, paint ceiling, fix crack on wall, paint wall.

Category drywall,interior painters

02/03/2016

Greg Mueller is one of the best professionals I have worked with. His work was done in a timely, thorough and high quality manner. He ultimately delivered more than what I expected. I would highly recommend Mueller Drywall and construction and plan to utilize Greg's services again myself.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

01/25/2016

We were originally scheduled on a day the snow/ice storm was projected to come through our area. Greg was very responsive and kept in touch with us throughout the storm for rescheduling purposes. He even offered to come on the weekend but the winter weather prevented safe traveling. Once Greg and his crew came out - while it was still snowy/icy on the roads- they were very professional and worked quickly and efficiently. Costs were very reasonable as well. If I ever step through the ceiling again (which hopefully is never) or need other drywall work done, we would definitely give Greg a ring. Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
I accidentally pushed a hole in our ceiling while in our attic. Greg and crew came out to replace the section of drywall and patch up the hole.

12/14/2015

very please with service and quality

Description of Work
repair ceilings

10/29/2015

Greg was very responsive to calls. He scheduled the repair and was on time. Very professional and did very good quality repair of ceiling drywall. Cleaned and vacuumed the dust and removed all old drywall. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Patched large hole in drywall ceiling in bedroom.

10/18/2015

Greg came out and patched my ceiling to a like new condition. He responded to my request immediately and was on-time the day of service. He was very friendly and even brought me some primer to use to cover up the preexisting water damage. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Patched a hole in my ceiling.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

Residential remodeling, smoke damage repairs, water damage repairs, drywall repairs, drywall installation, finish rooms, paneling removal, wallpaper repairs, plaster repair.

ASK FOR DETAILS