Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2016

Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc. is fully bonded, and insured company that is based out of Winston-Salem, and proudly services all of North Carolina with over 25 years of experience. We serve residential and multi-family homes, as well as commercial buildings and take pride in delivering superior

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

GAF Slateline Designer Shingles

roofing

2020
GAF Slateline Antique Slate
View project

roofing (53)gutter repair (9)chimney cap repair (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)skylight installation (3)home builder (3)

10/12/2022

Katie S.

Prompt in response to my inquiry. Would definitely use again for future home project needs.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, chimney caps, home builders, skylights

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

Thank you for your review!

05/26/2021

Bruno C.

Really detailed inspection - it ended being a gutter problem but I will definitely contact them again in the future for any roof issue.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

07/08/2020

Jimmy H.

Amazing!! From start to finish. It was a wonderful experience. Jesse, the sales rep helped on the front end, touched base during the install and then followed up after the job was done. The guys showed up and covered all the shrubs, pulled everything away from the house and got to work. They were actually done in one day! They did a fantastic job and didn’t even leave a trace that they had been here. The only thing that remained were smiles on our faces and a brand new roof! I have recommended them to my mother and my sister as well as to friends. I can’t say enough about these folks. I’m very satisfied!

Description of Work
Roof

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you so much for your great review and we greatly appreciate your business!!

05/24/2020

Dwayne B.

My experience with Mid Atlantic Roofing was great. Jon and Elaina were very courteous and professional. The supplies were delivered on time and the work was done in a very timely manner as promised. They worked with my insurance company on some things that they found that were not on the original insurance quote and they were able to get them done. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your great review and most of all for becoming a part of the M.A.R.S Family. We are very glad that Jon and Alana were able to not only to assist you, but to exceed your expectations.

05/09/2020

Sherry G.

Mid-Atlantic roofing was phenomenal. They were fast, efficient, and kept the work sight very clean. The gentlemen working on the roof were great with special request and had great communication. I would most definitely recommend Mid-Atlantic roofing for any job.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

This is great! We were happy to work with you too! We appreciate your recommendation.

05/01/2020

Cheryl A.

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Mid Atlantic roofing and all their employees. From first contact Jesse Qualls guided us through the process. The installers were hardworking and very pleasant to work with. The roof looks amazing and the house was left without any trace of scraps. I would highly recommend that you trust your home to this team.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Our top priority is always to leave a customer feeling the way that you do. Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We enjoyed every bit of having you as our customer.

04/14/2020

Lisa T.

They did a WONDERFUL job and were AWESOME to work with.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

04/13/2020

julie R.

They are good with communication and work was done professionally

Description of Work
Nice work and i would recommend them.

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

It was a pleasure to be of service. Thank you for your review!

04/13/2020

Daniel B.

Great work. Done and a day was very clean.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

We take pride in our work and are happy to leave you satisfied with with a job well done. We appreciate your review.

03/10/2020

Kris-roof S.

Customer service great. Roofing great. Gutter installers lacking : need quality of work improvement.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

We're happy to know that we provided you with a positive customer experience and a quality product but we are also glad to know of areas where we can improve. Thank you for your honest review!

02/12/2020

Courtney B.

Woke up to an unexpected water leak on a Sunday. Was able to get in touch with Ricardo who was at my house within a few hours. Found the source of the leak quickly (damaged gutter). Quickly gave me a quote and replaced the gutters a few weeks later.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

Thank you so much for your great review!

01/20/2020

Tim S.

Repair of roof flashing for an exhaust pipe for my attic furnace. Local representative promptly called me back to schedule an appointment. Showed up on time to review the work needed and provide an estimate right then and there. Their crew came back a couple of days later and repaired the flashing. - Price was reasonable - Scheduling by phone was easy - Check or credit card accepted - They do charge ~3% more if you use a debit or credit card - Professionalism was top notch - Highly recommend Only suggestions for them is to allow for online scheduling, billing and payments in the future. I did not see these options on their website.

Description of Work
Repair of roof flashing

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are always looking for ways to improve our online features. We appreciate your feedback!

01/06/2020

Sandy N.

Great. They returned phone calls ASAP. We’re here when they said kept me up to date and cleaned up never would have known they were here

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

We understand that your time and property are valuable and important to you so we take the upmost care. We are happy to have been of great service to you!

11/16/2019

Sandy M.

I contacted Jon and Alana about replacing my mother’s roof. They were easy to do business with and very professional. The roof looks fantastic and we are very pleased with the whole experience. A job well done!

Description of Work
Replaced a roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

11/16/2019

Sandy M.

Great to work with and they did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and replaced with a new roof

Category roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience!

06/12/2019

Carolyn M.

It was a good experience. The workers were extremely diligent with their work and especially the clean up. Very well done.

Description of Work
Took off old roof completely and put up architectural roof.

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

06/12/2019

Lynn M.

Jason was amazing with reporting roof issues to my home insurance company. He communicated timely throughout the entire process, helped me with deciding the best roof for my needs and budget and his crew were professional and considerate! I would recommend this company to anyone!!!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/02/2019

05/18/2019

Amy C.

From start to finish, they delivered everything as promised with professionalism and detail. We always knew what was going on, and the crew did a wonderful job!

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

Thank you so much for your business!

05/07/2019

Sue H.

They are absolutely amazing. Very professional. Did a great job and always keep the yard and surrounding area clean. Prior to the workers coming I have never had a better experience with the planning and details of the paperwork. Jason was amazing. I would and have recommended them many times.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

04/10/2019

Mike H.

It was done quickly and very neat. Jason answered every question I had.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 09/09/2018

04/01/2019

Caitlin D.

Matt came out quickly to inspect my roof due to some leaks. His response to my request of a quote to install a new roof on my house was prompt. He was professional and the estimate he gave me was the best rate I received for the quality work that his company provides. The job was completed quickly and the roofing crew was efficient, courteous and respectful of my time. I'm so thankful to be able to come home and know that my family is now protected by my new, beautiful roof!

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

03/05/2019

Shanw M.

Mid Atlantic was awesome! They were over here within 24 hours of my request for an estimate. Once we decided to hire them, they again were here within 24 hours at our house with samples of shingles, and a complete presentation of all the work they would be doing. The crew came on time and got the job done in the time frame promised. There was ZERO drama! I would highly recommend hiring them.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

02/20/2019

Veronica S.

Love this company! Jason Leonard was my contact person and he was awesome! Very professional, nice, and knows his stuff. The guys that came out to do my roof were very professional and did an awsome job! I would recommend Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems to anyone! You can't go wrong!

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 02/19/2019