Handyman Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2008

P.O Box 11393

Winston Salem, NC 27116

Super Service Award winner for 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2011. We have the experience and attention to detail to handle all of your projects. 2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. All estimates are completely free of charge. Call us today to schedule your appointment (336) 929-2187....

handyman (122)pressure washing (59)house painting (18)gutter cleaning (13)decks & porches (11)interior painting (9)plumbers (8)gutter repair (8)electrician (7)deck cleaning (6)lighting (6)siding companies (5)

06/13/2020

Sylvester did an excellent job working on the roof, and stopping a horrible leak. He was professional and went above and beyond to ensure that the job was done properly. He added flashing, removed and replaced the tar along a leaking roof line, and repainted the resealed wood.

Description of Work
Roofing, water sealing, leak repair

Category handyman service,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] "I was very happy to repair your Flashing and Roofing Leak's along with the trim work repairs and painting. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you and I look forward to servicing your home Improvements in the future!

03/22/2020

Handyman services performed amazing work. I was kept informed of the progress every step of the way. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Deck & siding repair and power wash

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

It was a pleasure for me to enhance the appearance of your home Sir, and a delight to hear your neighbors declare that it is a beautiful home again!

01/02/2019

I already wrote a review w/an F due to no response. However Sylvester has come to my home twice asking me to change this review due to he never received my call. In a goodwill gesture, I will change my rating to a C with this new review since the system would not allow me to actually change my original one.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace repair & a ceiling fan replaced.

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

Unfortunately, I believe a different handyman was contacted. I could have been called but that never happened. On checking my board I realized that I had a review from the potential client and responded promptly and met with the client. I should have never received that poor review due to not getting a call from her nor an email or even a text stating that I had been contacted. I have my contact number available but still was not contacted. Also, I lived less than three miles from her so there is no reason that I wouldn't have reached out to her if I had known that she had existed. (handymanservices7777@gmail.com) 336-929-2187

08/22/2018

Work was done correctly, progress was a bit slow since he worked by himself.

Description of Work
replaced wooden steps stained deck power washed house

Category decks,handyman service,pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

"Thank you for choosing us at "Handyman Services!"

08/28/2017

Sylvester did a great job. Very prompt, very personal, very professional.

Description of Work
Repaired ceiling drywall damaged by a leaking roof. Installed ceiling fan in screened porch - 13 foot ceiling, including connecting wireless remote mechanism (removed old fan first).

Category drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

Always at your service! Thank you for choosing the original handyman at: (Handyman Services!) 336-929-2187 Serving NC residences since 2004.

04/25/2017

Went well and learnt new stuff from him. He convinced us to use the led lights on the recess lights. Looks good and we are happy.

Description of Work
Fix Ceiling fan blades, Stairway recess lights replaced.

Work Completed On 04/25/2017

We thank you for trusting us here at Handyman Services! May you call on us again for any repairs that might present themselves in the future! Thank you! From your friends at: (Handyman Services) 336-929-2187 handymanservices7777@gmail.com

12/05/2016

Very good communication! Hard to find dependable communication and follow through in some service companies. Very good work and good attention to details. Experience was solid!

Description of Work
Re-caulking in bathroom and kitchen.

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

Thank you very much for inquiring with us! Happy to have served you! Handyman Services 336-929-2187 handymanservices7777@gmail.com

10/11/2016

I didn't have any work done by this company

Description of Work
No work was done.

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 10/11/2016

Hello Sir, I hope you are well... I am the actual owner of this board and I realize that I did no work for you. "Sorry for the mix-up.

09/02/2016

Sylvester did an excellent job for us at a very reasonable rate. We were impressed with his responsiveness and the care with which he performed the tasks.

Description of Work
Roof flashing repair and house pressure washing.

Category handyman service,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/28/2016

09/01/2016

Handymen cost are too high for the job stated. We did not go thru with the job. Cost are too high for my retired mother.

Description of Work
Put together a bookshelf/cabinet/hutch type unit

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

All prices are based on a free estimate and are quoted after an actual inspection. It is difficult to offer a fair price without an examination of the project over the phone but in any case most home providers will offer the free estimate to come out to you without any charges... Handyman Services doe's offer a discount for senior citizens. "Thank you for your consideration. Handyman services. (336) 929-2187. handymanservices7777@gmail.com

Toilet installations, Interior Repairs, Exterior House Painting, Fence Painting, Driveway & Walkway Pressure Cleaning Services, House Washing Services, Gutter Cleaning & Repairs, Deck Washing & Refinishing, Drywall Installation, Wall Repairs, Pressure Washing, Painting, Ceramic Floor & Bathroom Tile Installment, Fence Cleaning. Fence Repairs & Refinishing, Floor Buffing, Plumbing Repairs, Carpentry, Door Lock Installations, Window Lock Installments, Yard Work, Hedge Trimming & Small Moving Jobs.

Ask for details.