H & A Landscaping And Tree Service LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

2505 Viceroy Dr

Winston Salem, NC 27103

Fully licensed and insured tree company with more than 10 years of experience, offering a professional service for commercial and residential properties in the triad area. We have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to satisfy our customer's needs such as tree trimming, complete tree removals, stump grinding, tree emergency services, leaf clean-ups, and much more....

tree service (9)lawn & landscaping (4)

10/06/2020

I put the request out at 8:00, he called at 8:15, and was here by 9:00. He did an analysis and gave a quote and the work was done by Wednesday morning.

Description of Work
One of our trees fell in the driveway and so they removed that tree and trimmed some others.

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

02/10/2020

Amazingly well. I had a tree on my house and 2 others that possed potential threats. The one on the house was in a very tight area, they were able to maneuver in and out and get the tree off the house and down without causing any additional damage. They also took pictures for me to see of the damage that the tree had done when it hit the house, thankfully it was very minor. The price charged for t...

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

01/17/2020

EXCELLENT!! The team showed up on time and went straight to work. At the end, the area was cleaned and left pretty much as it was before.

Description of Work
Remove of lo

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

12/24/2019

They were good I was impressed, they were able to remove the big tree without any damage and they did a clean job. They charged me less than I expected and they gave me a decent price.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

12/24/2019

It went pretty good! I was concerned about my driveway under the weight of their truck so they laid plywood down to back the truck up on to ensure my driveway was protected. I already plan to rehire them and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Delivered and placed stone for my trench

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

12/23/2019

They were great and professional at what they were doing.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

12/23/2019

They were great and I highly recommend them. The owner and workers they were reliable, honest they know what they were doing and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Tree Service / Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/02/2019

12/19/2019

They were efficient and respectfully professional. Also not unreasonably priced! 10/10

Description of Work
Tree Services

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

12/17/2019

These trees were over my home. Was worried that they might come down and do damage. so I contacted around and finally got with H and A. Immaculate work with safety and very honorable work staff. Very well spoken. Would hire again in a heartbeat. Thanks again.

Description of Work
3 enormous trees over my home.

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

12/17/2019

I have a small business and needed a tree taken care of. They came right on time as scheduled and took care of it in a heart beat. they are very professional and punctual.their pricing is super reasonable. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I had a tree cut down

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Tree trimming, complete tree removals, stump grinding, tree emergency services, leaf clean-ups, and much more.

Ask for details!