Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2006

4.1

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores....

Pro Tech Appliance Service

Pro Tech Appliance Service

We are a father and son company. I have been working appliance repair for the last 27 years and my son has been working it for the last 15 years. Our goal is to provide you with timely and quality service that you would strive to receive in your home. Please call us to inquire about your appliance.

10/22/2013

Work was done in timely matter, and I have used tech support by phone and was pleased with the help I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up computer, put new protection, tech help for the next year on both my computers.

07/23/2013

Ever thing was well while I was in store buying system. Had problems hooking it up.Manager was no help, no sales people could help They just wanted more money by me hiring the geek squad for 169.00, I refused. One person on the phone gave me a 1800 #. I called and it was a wal mart coupon line. It's still not hooked up.A wast of money1700.00. I even bought the extended warranty.j

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No service after purchase of Home Theater.

CATEGORY computer sales

06/03/2013

In the end it was a A,  I had to take my computer there a couple times but after that they were an A.  They have been very good I would have to say so far I have a three year contract with them. I have an ongoing contract with them and I have not had to call them in over six months now. I didn't purchase my computer from them I just put my computers on contract with them. I will continue to use th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Buy-Geek Squad is where I take my 3 computers for repairs. I have a yearly contract and my last visit was six months ago.

08/07/2006

THEY WOULD NOT GUARANTEE THEIR WORK. THEY WOULD NOT GIVE US A TIME THAT THEY WERE COMING. FOR A LARGE COMPANY LIKE BEST BUY THEY DON'T HAVE A VERY GOOD SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPLACED THE MOTHER BOARD THREE DIFFERENT TIMES, BUT IT STILL DOESN'T WORK.

08/07/2006

THE COMPUTER WAS FIXED QUICKLY. THEY WERE VERY PUNCTUAL AND RESPONSIVE. THEIR QUALITY OF WORK WAS VERY GOOD. WE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPANY. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY FIXED A VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER.

CATEGORY computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available