FLOOR SMITH LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

Eric is self-employed, who has over 20+ years of flooring experience, was a past flooring subcontractor for Lowe’s Home Improvement for 17 years, and has been self-employed since 1998. Flooring Smith LLC is a 2017 Super Service Award winner on Angie’s List and has been providing exceptional service to his community. Eric specializes in many different types of flooring services and materials including, but not limited to: ceramic tile, stone, laminate, prefinished hardwoods, luxury vinyl tile, luxury vinyl planks, backsplashes, full showers, and tub surrounds. Eric also does light carpentry work, as needed, to complete each job properly. Please visit Eric’s Facebook page for an extensive photo gallery by searching for “Floor Smith LLC” or by clicking on our website link. Feel free to give Eric a call for questions regarding your specific project and/or to schedule an appointment for services!...

Parson Renovations

We are a family owned home remodeling company with over 30 years of combined experience. Our goal is to bring you dreams to life at the right price. We offer a wide range of home repair, remodeling, and Deck installation services and can take on any job in your home. Being an owner operated business, we are constantly striving for customer satisfaction and we do not leave until the job is done right. We promise to work closely with each client to bring your dream to life. We understand that each client is unique in their needs and each home is special to him or her. We know you have your own vision of how your room will look when it’s complete. Our company values taking pride in what we do and ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at any upcoming project in your home. Please call us or click for the estimate today!

Baio & Sons LLC

Baio & Sons LLC is a general contractor specializing in Kitchen, Bath, and General Interior remodeling and renovation. We take pride in every job as if it were our own project. We have been in business since 1992 and have remodeled over 600 kitchens and bathrooms as well as ground up construction on over 225 homes. Our staff is well educated in all stages of the construction process and highly skilled in all trades associated with the projects we are involved in. We have interior Designers that we work with if you are in need of that service.

Neal-Williams Mold Remediator/General Contractor

Enjoy the best Price and Work combined together! We have several years of experience, this gets your job done right and quickly, saving you money! Available for the North Carolina Areas. Contact us today for, Mold testing Inspection & remediation. We build decks covered porches drywall sheet rock painting electrical issues plumbing water issues under the crawlspace French ,drains, sub-pump, Demolition. We are here to provide quality service at a quality price, so give us a call! Neal-Williams.com Please call our office today for your free estimate. (336) 825-1449 or (336) 991-5252

05/19/2019

It went smoothly as Eric Smith said , no delays no surprises He is a professional and performs as he promised.

Description of Work
installing outdoor tile on our front porch

Category decks

01/04/2019

It went very well. Eric is very meticulous about his work and explained everything to me as he went. It took a day longer than anticipated but that didn't impact the price. . . I have another room to do and will get him to come back.

Description of Work
Installed about 1700 sf of luxury vinyl plank

Category flooring contractor

10/19/2018

We needed our fiberglass surround shower remodeled with tile to accommodate my husband's disability. Eric responded the same day we contacted him. He took time to understand and address our needs. Eric reinforced the wall studs for grab-bars, accurately put up the pre-tile walls and thoroughly sealed them. Every step taken for the project was professional and meticulous. The tile installation is b...

Description of Work
Tiled shower

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

10/18/2018

It went wonderful. The time line for the job was adhered to and the quality of work outstanding.

Description of Work
Remove old tile and install new tile floor in kitchen

01/10/2018

Mr. Smith did an excellent job, kept us informed of changes to schedule, arrived promptly, and left everything clean and tidy. We are very happy with our hearth makeover!

Description of Work
Hearth tile replaced.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,fireplaces

11/03/2017

Mr. Smith did an outstanding job replacing the tile surround of our fireplace and hearth. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He was very punctual and worked hard to please us. We highly recommend him and would not hesitate to work with him again.

Description of Work
Tile replacement

Category ceramic tile,fireplaces

08/29/2017

Outstanding service from initial phone call to work completion!!! Made initial call, left message; call was promptly returned and estimate visit was scheduled promptly. Was punctual for estimate visit and did a very thorough inspection of repairs needed. Discussed in detail problem causes and what would need to be done to repair each area. Estimate was returned early on the day that it was promise...

Description of Work
Cracked floor tiles removed and replaced on basement floor. Tile floor grout replaced in 2 bathrooms and laundry room (also repaired loose floor threshold). Tile grout repaced on shower walls, shower floor, garden tub wall in master bathroom. Tile grout replaced between tile backsplash and granite countertops throughout kitchen.

08/22/2017

He did work on my schedule not his. That was a big plus. Work and cleanup was great. Just what I expected. smooth, even tile surface with even grout lines. I'm kind of a perfectionist, and he and his crew of 1 did a fantastic job. I'll have him back on my next project.

Description of Work
I needed tiling to finish the bathroom I had partially remodeled.

Category ceramic tile

03/12/2017

Eric and his crew do fantastic work. I have never had them do a job that didn't turn out as good or better than what we expected. I am in the process of building another mountain vacation home and would not use anyone else but Smith for my floors, bathrooms etc. I recommend him and his company to anyone.

Description of Work
I have had over a dozen home projects done by Eric Smith. He has done Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Bathroom showers, Bathroom Floors, Basement Tile, Wall Tile, Fireplace Mantels and Fronts, Kitchen & Bathroom Counter Tops. I have multiple rental properties that he has worked at and my personal homes.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,decks,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,fireplaces,home remodeling

02/21/2017

Very well! He did an excellent job on the flooring in all 3 rooms and was easy to work with and everything was done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Eric installed laminate flooring in our sitting room several years ago and did a great job. The floor has held up well and looks as good today as it did the day it was installed! He also installed ceramic tile in two bathrooms two years ago. Again the work was of the highest quality and he kept everything cleaned up during the process which is very important. I would definitely recommend him for any flooring work you need done!

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Eric does not have a showroom and doesn't provide flooring sales. If you have a question or concern about services offered, give Eric a call to discuss the project in mind!