eWire Electric Company

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2008

eWire Electric Company is a small, locally-owned electrical contracting business based in Winston-Salem, NC. We are honored to have been selected for the Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 consecutive years! Our specialties include all types of residential and light commercial wiring, troubleshooting, and repairs. We offer extraordinary quality, professionalism, and customer service, at an affordable price and backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us if you are looking for a contractor who will exceed your expectations, not your budget!...

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
BW Woods Electric Company

We do electrical for Historical Remodeling, New Construction, Residential, Commercial Insured Bonded

SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

02/20/2018

Fred responded the same day that I contacted him and provided a timely quote. He was able to come out to work on the project the very same day! The job was completed efficiently. He was very professional and his work was of high quality. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Installation of a closet light and replacement of a doorbell transformer

11/08/2017

Fred Schlosser of eWire Electric Company very responsive, competent and professional. He did an excellent job for a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Fred installed our new NEMA15-40R and JuiceBox EVSE.

08/24/2017

Fred is awesome! Stays with the job until it is complete. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Lighting & repair

08/07/2017

We have had Fred do some work for us before. We love his easy, polite, confident manner and had no trouble deciding to hire him for this job. He is a busy man so it took a few days for him to get to us (however we assured him there was no rush). We are well pleased and satisfied and would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Needed a rough-in wiring for new circuit and receptacle for a dishwasher (never had a dishwasher in this house), a new light in the bathroom in the shower area (where there never was one), which also required a new switch, a new box for vanity light over mirror and he also did some trouble shooting and repaired an outdoor light fixture.

07/25/2017

I had a good experience with them. When I tried to get a hold of them again for another job, I couldn't get in touch with them. He was great. He cleaned up. I have no complaints. It took him a couple of days. He was informative and responsive. I was very pleased. No problems at all.

Description of Work
They installed lights in the ceiling.

07/14/2017

My experience with them was excellent. He installed a chandelier in the dining room. He took out the old chandelier in the dining room and put it upstairs in the foyer area. I think he did an excellent job. A real professional guy. I think I got a good deal out of it. I will definitely use them again. Everything was excellent.

Description of Work
He installed a chandelier in my dining room.

07/11/2017

He has always been excellent, I have used him several times. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He replaced an outlet and installed a new window a/c unit.

04/26/2017

Fred has become my no-questions-asked go-to guy for electrical issues. I'm extremely pleased with the quality, especially with how consistently good he's been at getting wiring into tough locations with minimal impact on existing drywall.

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fan where no fixture existed. Installed bathroom vent fan / light where no fixture existed. Replaced existing bathroom vent fan / modified switch to separate light and fan. Installed electric cooktop to replace gas, including running new circuit. Installed Sense energy monitor.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

04/06/2017

Fred was persistent and finally found the problem. Had to cut 2 holes in ceiling but that is what it took to gain access. We are so thankful that I called Fred as this connection had burned but was not visible.

Description of Work
All outlets and light/fan out in my office. Apparently, the neutal connection in a hidden junction box went bad due to loose connection from a remodel 20 yrs ago. I was at wits end trying to find problem.

03/10/2017

I want to use him again but Fred hasn't yet returned my calls. That is why I am grading him lower than I wanted especially for responsiveness.

Description of Work
Trying to get a ceiling fan repaired. I wound up getting a contractor friend to repair it.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

I apologize for not being more responsive. My dad had a heart attack and I wasn't able to keep up with everything for a period of time this winter. I enjoyed doing the work for [Member Name Removed] and would be happy to help him again in the future.

General wiring, troubleshooting and repairs, service changes and panel upgrades, wiring for remodeling and additions, wiring new circuits, adding receptacles, installation of fixtures, recessed lighting, electrical inspections, landscape lighting, wiring HVAC systems, hot water heaters, and residential burglar and fire alarm systems.

Industrial wiring (manufacturing plants, large warehouses, tec.).

Satisfaction