Dease Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

107 Back Forty Dr

Winston Salem, NC 27127

Dease Plumbing, LLC was started in April 2010. Our company is owned by Andy Dease. Andy's father, Dick, began his plumbing career in 1972. Our company currently employees three generations of the Dease family. https://www.alignable.com/winston-salem-nc/dease-plumbing

01/12/2021

Michael A.

The technician called ahead to confirm his arrival slightly ahead of schedule and fixed our leaking water heater in under an hour. He explained the issue, confirmed water pressure to the house was within range, and replaced a faulty pressure release valve and expansion tank. A great experience and trustworthy plumber. Feels great to support a small business that takes pride in their work.

Description of Work
Leaking Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Thank for the review!!!

09/16/2020

Kelvin A.

The plumber took care of job, did well. No leaks.

Description of Work
Toilet leaks in 3.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

08/20/2020

timothy E.

On time, friendly and professional service. They did a great job

Description of Work
toilet repaired

05/23/2019

Joe P.

I called and spoke to Brittany, who is one of the nicest people you will ever want to speak to. She gave me an immediate appointment with Jeff who arrived that same afternoon. He went right to work and located the leak within seconds. He did a beautiful job of fixing it. He was thorough , courteous, and definitely had the skills and experience needed. I will certainly use this company again and I have already recommended them to others in my family and my friends. Thank you very much, Jeff!

Description of Work
Leak in incoming water pipe in crawl space under house

12/07/2017

Anthony F.

Excellent work and great service as always. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Worked on both my toilets. Fixed leak.

12/05/2017

John B.

I've used Dease before and when it's something I don't want to tackle myself or have the time, I'll use them again. Their service has always been excellent, prices are consistent, they are punctual and work efficiently.

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet and cartridge inside a dripping shower. In the same trip, they also went to my Father's house and replaced a cartridge on a sink head that was leaking into the bottom of the cubbard.

10/09/2017

Jennifer B.

Great. Quick, quality, professional job.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet replacement

09/19/2017

Nancy M.

Repairs were performed to my complete satisfaction. The only reason I rated the price at "Good" is because plumbing repairs are expensive. Unless you know a plumber or are able to find a retired one that does jobs on the side there is no such thing as an "inexpensive plumber". IMHO this applies to electricians as well as plumbers. This being said, Dease charged a fair price for the work performed and Jeff (the plumber) was extremely professional and helpful. He answered all of my questions and even showed how to check for a quick homeowner fix on a garbage disposer before calling a plumber. It was very easy to make an appointment with Dease plumbing. Their Customer Service Rep. was friendly and professional. This was not an emergency situation so I did not need a same day appointment although they did offer that option. They were able to work with my schedule. Per my request Jeff called 20-30 minutes before his arrival time so I was able to meet him at the rental unit. Overall I am very satisfied with Dease Plumbing and will use them in the future and have no reservations about recommending their company based on this experience.

Description of Work
Work was performed at rental unit: repaired dripping bathtub faucet and tub unit slow draining. Also repaired garbage disposal that was not working and kitchen sink not draining

08/31/2017

Phyllis B.

Excellent. Very knowledgeable group. Very kind and informative.

Description of Work
a leak in the kitchen. And some faucets thing replaced

08/28/2017

Ken J.

Excellent - dealt with several employees and all were prompt, professional and the work was well done.

Description of Work
Plumbing related to bathroom remodel plus additional minor plumbing work

08/09/2017

Gail I.

fantastic - no problems - excellent service

Description of Work
outside spigot replaced and water pressure checked

07/26/2017

June H.

They were to replace an outside faucet but when the technician came it would have been difficult and more expensive to get to the faucet from inside a wall. After we discussed it the technician said he could replace the packing in the faucet. He did that and it seems to be working great. He also installed a kitchen faucet and it looks very nice. I would definitely use Dease Plumbing again. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New packing in an outside faucet. Installed a new kitchen faucet.

07/24/2017

Michael H.

Plumber ran late but called to say when he'd be coming. Work was completed professionally and quickly. Plumber tried to use parts on hand but ended up going to depot to get replacement cores. Neither of us were sure replacement parts were available but he found two and replaced both spigots. Very happy with service received and would use again recommend to others based on this experience.

Description of Work
Replacing outdoor frost free faucet

07/19/2017

Charlotte W.

Timely arrival. Professional attitude and very pleasant. Felt he cared.

Description of Work
My water bill had increased to such an extent that I was sure that I must have a leak somewhere but had been unable to locate it. Until I receive another water bill I will not know for sure but we believe the problem was solved.

07/07/2017

Lynne T.

Couldn't be happier. Brought in efficient and reasonable carpenter to help patch flooring under toilet. In and out in less than half a day. Already sent to sister's house, and she is happy with the repairs Dease did for her - the same day she called.

Description of Work
Main sewer line juncture replaced (70 years old), toilet reset, leaky bathroom faucets repaired.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/22/2017

Rachelle D.

Service was excellent. The tech was very professional. Would definitely recommend for your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Work on hot water heater and service on garbage disposal

06/09/2017

Ronnie T.

Excellent. The plumber was professional and competent.

Description of Work
General plumbing check up, including hot water heater.

05/13/2017

Jeron H.

IT went really well. They technician came out when they said they would be there. When I got home they were about done. It has been almost a year and I dont have any problems. It was done quickly and right the first time.

Description of Work
Water hose faucet replacement.

05/02/2017

leonard E.

The plumber was professional, prompt (on time) and did a great job for a fair and competitive price in a timely manner. I highly recommend and would definitely call Dease again.

Description of Work
Hose bib needed to be replaced.

04/20/2017

KATHLEEN F.

Just like the reviews said, our plumber Jeff was nice efficient, and got the job done right away! We were very pleased. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth it!

Description of Work
We had valves replaced on two toilets that were filling slowly.

Thank You.

01/25/2017

Sam D.

The plumber, Ryan, was very professional, and quick. As a matter of fact, he did not need any direction: I told him what I wanted and he performed the work, perfectly. Plus, Dease supplied the sink and faucet; thereby, allowing me, NOT, to have to go shopping with my wife!

Description of Work
I could not have asked for a better company to install my wall-hung sink in my bathroom. This considering, I had to have it done before the bathroom was to be completely remodeled.

12/07/2016

Katherine R.

I have called Dease on several occasions to work on my personal home as well as a rental that I maintain. I cannot say enough good things about this company. They are always professional and polite to deal with. They return calls and always show up when they say they are going to. The work they do is top notch and they are extremely efficient. Even when I called them at the last minute, the owner showed up same day to help me with my issues. These guys are the definition of customer service and they make the pain of repairs, a simple and painless process. You WILL NOT be disappointed by Dease Plumbing!

Description of Work
Clogged drains Leaky faucets Replaced shower drain Installed new bathtub Installed new garbage disposal

09/23/2016

Jamie T.

I would recommend them and appreciated the customer service.

Description of Work
I took advantage of a special for $89.00 from Dease Plumbing and after a little confusion I actually did get everything at my rental checked out. They also fixed a leak and completed a couple of odd jobs for me.

09/23/2016

Frances Brett P.

Wow, I wish I had found Dease Plumbing a long time ago. The work was so professional! They were organized and their work was well-done. We were so impressed with their communication during our renovation project and they always followed through on when they needed to be there. If we had any questions they were so courteous and professional. Renovating our kitchen and fixing plumbing problems in the basement were huge undertakings for us, but Dease Plumbing took care of everything. My husband and I agree that Mr. Dease and Dease Plumbing are just great. We won't hesitate to contact them again in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling: Moving and installing plumbing lines for a dishwasher, removing old galvanized pipes, adding new plumbing lines in the kitchen, installing a disposal and faucet. Basement: Capping off/closing off an old galvanized plumbing line and moving it to the stack, adding new PVC, adding straps to PVC according to code. Bathroom: Fixing a leaking faucet.

09/19/2016

Karen A.

I purchased the Comprehensive plumbing maintenance pkg especially for the draining of my water heater for possible build-up of sediment yet was informed by the Tech that he would not drain due to water heater was over 1 year old; this was a disappointment and should have been addressed when I made the appt... also the Tech was slightly overbearing in his findings and recommendations for some plumbing issues which upon obtaining a 2nd opinion were not exactly as negative as portrayed...

Description of Work
I purchased the Comprehensive plumbing maintenance pkg for $89

Category plumbing

After reviewing the comment, we would like to bring attention that draining the water heater is not stated as a part our our comprehensive inspection. We understand this can be disappointing to you however, it was not part of our written deal. I'm not sure what we could have negatively portrayed to you, and if you'd like to give us a call to discuss the issue with our recommendations, please feel free. 336-788-5312 Thank you.