Dease Plumbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Dease Plumbing, LLC was started in April 2010. Our company is owned by Andy Dease. Andy's father, Dick, began his plumbing career in 1972. Our company currently employees three generations of the Dease family. https://www.alignable.com/winston-salem-nc/dease-plumbing...

HousePro Home Improvement

HousePro is locally owned and operated, and exclusively committed to the Triad area of central North Carolina. We are not a franchise, and we are not a handyman referral service. We are a premier bathroom remodeling company with expertise in custom tile showers, as well as all other bath remodeling challenges. All HousePro employees are fully insured, bonded, and highly skilled. Each has a minimum of 10 years experience and has passed a thorough pre-employment screening. We are courteous, conscientious, and competent. You’ll notice the difference right away. To HousePro, achieving your complete satisfaction with our work, and your confidence in using us again, is our primary goal.

Fidelis Contractors

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Septic Installation, Clearing & Grading, Demolition, Driveway Installation, Stormwater Systems Installation, Culvert pipes, Etc.

Bodenheimer Plumbing Service Inc

As a 3rd generation company with many long-term staff and technicians, even our longest standing customers can feel part of the family environment. Our dedication to building relationships rather than making a quick sale has made us one of the most trusted residential and commercial plumbing companies in the Triad. Our residential plumbing services encompass anything to do with your home’s plumbing system. Simply stated, if water runs through it, or should, we have you covered. In addition, we also provide gas line installation and repair. If you are having any issues with water, sewer or drain lines, you can count on us to quickly diagnose the problem and resolve it effectively and efficiently. At Bodenheimer Plumbing Services, Inc., we are ready to help with any remodeling projects such as kitchens, baths and laundry rooms, or the relocation of water lines and sewer lines. Our services for commercial properties include installations, upfits, upgrades, repairs, and any other commercial plumbing situations you are facing. If you need any type of changes to your building’s plumbing system to keep up with your growing business, don’t hesitate to contact us.

01/12/2021

The technician called ahead to confirm his arrival slightly ahead of schedule and fixed our leaking water heater in under an hour. He explained the issue, confirmed water pressure to the house was within range, and replaced a faulty pressure release valve and expansion tank. A great experience and trustworthy plumber. Feels great to support a small business that takes pride in their work.

Description of Work
Leaking Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Thank for the review!!!

09/16/2020

The plumber took care of job, did well. No leaks.

Description of Work
Toilet leaks in 3.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Thank you!

08/20/2020

On time, friendly and professional service. They did a great job

Description of Work
toilet repaired

Thank You!

05/23/2019

I called and spoke to Brittany, who is one of the nicest people you will ever want to speak to. She gave me an immediate appointment with Jeff who arrived that same afternoon. He went right to work and located the leak within seconds. He did a beautiful job of fixing it. He was thorough , courteous, and definitely had the skills and experience needed. I will certainly use this company again and I have already recommended them to others in my family and my friends. Thank you very much, Jeff!

Description of Work
Leak in incoming water pipe in crawl space under house

Thank you!

12/07/2017

Excellent work and great service as always. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Worked on both my toilets. Fixed leak.

12/05/2017

I've used Dease before and when it's something I don't want to tackle myself or have the time, I'll use them again. Their service has always been excellent, prices are consistent, they are punctual and work efficiently.

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet and cartridge inside a dripping shower. In the same trip, they also went to my Father's house and replaced a cartridge on a sink head that was leaking into the bottom of the cubbard.

10/09/2017

Great. Quick, quality, professional job.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet replacement

09/19/2017

Repairs were performed to my complete satisfaction. The only reason I rated the price at "Good" is because plumbing repairs are expensive. Unless you know a plumber or are able to find a retired one that does jobs on the side there is no such thing as an "inexpensive plumber". IMHO this applies to electricians as well as plumbers. This being said, Dease charged a fair price for the work performed and Jeff (the plumber) was extremely professional and helpful. He answered all of my questions and even showed how to check for a quick homeowner fix on a garbage disposer before calling a plumber. It was very easy to make an appointment with Dease plumbing. Their Customer Service Rep. was friendly and professional. This was not an emergency situation so I did not need a same day appointment although they did offer that option. They were able to work with my schedule. Per my request Jeff called 20-30 minutes before his arrival time so I was able to meet him at the rental unit. Overall I am very satisfied with Dease Plumbing and will use them in the future and have no reservations about recommending their company based on this experience.

Description of Work
Work was performed at rental unit: repaired dripping bathtub faucet and tub unit slow draining. Also repaired garbage disposal that was not working and kitchen sink not draining

Thank You!

08/31/2017

Excellent. Very knowledgeable group. Very kind and informative.

Description of Work
a leak in the kitchen. And some faucets thing replaced

08/28/2017

Excellent - dealt with several employees and all were prompt, professional and the work was well done.

Description of Work
Plumbing related to bathroom remodel plus additional minor plumbing work

Category plumbing,home remodeling

New Residential & Commercial plumbing, alterations to Residental and Commercial plumbing, Residental plumbing repairs.

We do not do HVAC or Electrical work