DCT Lawn Care

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

Our goals are based on the belief that quality and customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We are an independent company dedicated to keeping your satisfaction. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust by delivering you the best service possible....

Torrence & Sons Tree Service

Torrence & Sons Tree Service

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dustin was outstanding on our first two seasons. My reason for downgrading his responsiveness is that we are almost to May and he has not returned my call from two weeks ago asking when service would resume this season.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/05/2012

.Its a small company and they do other yard work too. They are very dependable. I will keep using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I used DCT Lawn Care for yard work.

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn mowing & maintenance, commercial lawn care, fertization program, core aeration & overseeding, sod, pruning, seeding, weed control, leaf removal—fall lawn cleanup, mulch delivery & installation.

Ask for details.