Carolina Plantscapes LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2016

We are a Full Service North Carolina Licensed Landscape Contractor. Our long list of Credentials consist of a Degree Horticulturist, NC Certified Plant Professional, Licensed NC Landscape Contractor, NC Licensed Pesticide applicator, NC Licensed Irrigation contractor, and we are Clean stream Certified. we have been doing Business in Forsyth and the surrounding counties for over 25 years. Our Services consist of Design, construction, irrigation, lighting, and Maintenance. We are capable of being a one stop shop for ALL your landscape installation and Maintenance needs. "WOULD YOU TRUST YOUR OTHER INVESTMENTS WITH JUST ANYONE?"...

Mr Pavers

Mr Pavers

Mr Pavers is an owner operated company. That means, we don't use sub-contractor, that way we can provide top quality for the best prices. Additional email - glayston@mrpaverstone.com. Additional DBA - Mr Pavers Contractors Service Inc.

08/22/2019

Our yard has never looked so good! Trimmed and mulched. Lawns well maintained. We have been so very pleased with Doug and his crews. They are very responsive and professional. We would highly recommend this firm for all of your landscape design and/or maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial clean-outs of front and back yards. Monthly maintenance contract.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

03/05/2018

I am pleased with what has been done so far. They removed an overgrown Forsythia bush and planted bushes in place. Also they have graded a part of my lawn where grass would not grow and have put down new seed. Also, so far have mowed and edged since I engaged the service. Everyone is courteous and businesslike which I appreciate. Now have a yearly contract with them to continue the lawn care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To take over care of my lawn on an on-going basis as I do not at this time have time to take care of it myself.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

09/23/2017

We have worked with Doug on various projects since 2005. In 2016 we purchased a newly constructed home on a small rectangle of land where the builder did minimal landscaping in the front yard and left us gravel, weeds and trash in the backyard--embarrassing eyesore. I met with Doug and pointed out some puddling and problem areas and let him work his magic on a design plan from there. His crew is f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and irrigation

CATEGORY landscaping

02/19/2017

Projects have always turned out nice, even when unforeseen issues arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used them for various projects including irrigation, extensive property line landscaping, and patio, over the past few years. They are very professional. Doug, their landscape architect always has good plans and plant suggestions. Workmanship is top notch, and good clean up afterwards. Not the cheapest, but you definitely get what you pay for, or even more.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

01/30/2017

The final project exceeded my expectations! The employees are extremely professional, arrive when expected and keep the worksite clean. I highly recommend Carolina Plantscapes for any outdoor projects or landscaping and upkeep. They have been working with us for 14 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A walkway in bergerac pavers and surrounding landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service,hardscaping

We are a full service licensed Landscaping Contracting Company, we offer personalized design and installation of simple and complex landscapes and hardscapes. We offer full service lawn maintenance, including chemical treatments by a NC Licensed Pesticide applicator. We offer the installation of irrigation systems, pool design and installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard