Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

179 WAUGHTOWN ST

Winston Salem, NC 27127

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

roofing202027127
Standing Seam Or Horizon Loc Metal Roof

Say goodbye to clogged downspouts and underground plumbing issues! The GutterShutter gutter protection system is a beautiful addition to any home, with a variety of color options. Add curb appeal and value to your property with GutterShutter’s crown molding look and feel quality materials and performance! If you need to replace your gutters, give us a call — our teams will do it all! We’ll remove your old gutters and install the high-quality GutterShutter system as a replacement on your home. Your home should be a place of sanctuary and comfort. We aim to protect you, your family and your belongings with a quality roof over your head. As a homeowner, it can seem like there are always things that need to be replaced or fixed. When the time comes to getting quality work done on your home’s roof, you need to find reputable Roofing Company to make sure the job gets done right. Different maintenance comes with different industry jargon, and we understand it can be overwhelming and sometimes confusing to understand everything that is being done. We promise to be completely transparent and to keep you confident and knowledgeable throughout our time together. Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters is your one stop shop for all your roofing & Gutter needs . We have been in business for multiple years, And take pride in ourselves on delivering high quality work with premium service, from a friendly and knowledgeable staff. And the best part, We offer affordability without cutting corners. No project is too big or too small. Give us a call to schedule an appointment! Senior & Veteran Discounts !!! * Discounts on full installs and original price only! https://youtu.be/kH3SKyBVjAE https://youtu.be/KZaP-hVPauA...
Metal Roofing project

Gutter Shutter project
Gutter Shutter

gutter repair

202027127

gutter repair (41)roofing (11)gutter cleaning (7)house painting (2)interior painting (1)

06/08/2021

Big Anchor Roofing replaced our gutters with patented Shutter Gutters, as well as dismantled old gutters and repaired fascia board. The crew's work was efficient and well done. We asked for help in correcting roofing difficulties such that the final effect of the new gutters' appearance was both finished and pleasing, and the crew did their best to satisfy out requests. Seth provided sales input and served as a point of contact throughout the job. Of note, Seth may be one of - if not the - most responsive sales person with whom we have worked. Ashley maintained positive communications between us and the Big Anchor crew, as well as kept us apprised of the contract and payment process. Randall and Irving were particularly adept at gutter installation, and other crew members were adequate to the task. The entire crew behaved in a respectful manner, maintaining best practices while keeping our property free from debris. Finally, Josh provided excellent hands-on crew management and customer communications. The quote we received from Big Anchor was higher than ones from other bidders. However, the finished product, combined with the fluid installation process (no waiting) seemed well worth the price. We would hire Big Anchor again in future.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

03/11/2021

Their price was the highest out of 4 contractors we selected since we thought they were good (based on their Star rating). For starter, they didn't have the correct underlayment that we thought we had asked and paid for (Landmark), but they said what they put in would work the same. Since they already started, there was nothing we could do. Then after they completed the job, we had to call them to come back to fix several bad areas. The shingles were not matched up right. A couple of shingles were bended, and there was stain on the shingles in one area. The crew also busted one of the sprinkler heads (though they paid for the fix, but it shouldn't have happened if they were careful since we told them ahead of time to watch out for the sprinkler system). They also did not do a good job of cleaning the gutters after they've finished. There were pieces of shingles and nails left behind on the gutters. The quality and service were not worth the money that we paid for.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Hi Kim this is Josh I apologize you’ve had an unpleasant experience with us . I’d like to explain somethings from our side . The price of the roof was the exact price (you) asked us to be for us to earn your bussiness . So I am little confused on your frustration on the price if we where at the price you wanted to be . Two you asked for your roof to be completed ASAP and I explained to you that certainteed was not making the roof runner underlayment due to the corona virus and I explained to you that if you wanted to call Certeenteed they would tell you the same thing . And that they would honor your warranty regardless of underlayment . Yes we did break your sprinkler head and without hesitation repaired and paid for it to be fixed. And any concerns you’ve had with the quality of our roofs we made valiant efforts to address at your constant harassment’s and threats to contact BBB when we made it very clear that any concerns you had we would take care of them. So again I apologize that our efforts have not met your expectations.

12/11/2020

One of the gutters on the front of the house was starting to disconnect from the house and sag due to water damage to the fascia board behind it. I hired Big Anchor to replace the gutter and, if necessary, replace the fascia board. They also provided, per my request, a drip edge to prevent the same issue in the future. They deemed that the fascia did not need to be replaced and just replaced the gutter. They were on time and professional. It seemed a little pricy, but I was very happy with the fact that they were so quick to respond to my request for quote and to schedule and execute the job. They were fast and friendly. I am happy with the work that they did.

Description of Work
Replaced a gutter on front of house

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Thank you!

11/27/2020

This company is wonderful! I had another company come out to repair my gutter and they ruined it and would not return my calls. Big Anchor came out, gave me the best estimate (I got three and they were by far the best) and did the job quickly and efficiently. Marcus, Isaac and Randall were very professional and courteous. I would not hesitate to use this company again and would recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you all!

11/14/2020

My gutters and leaf guards are great. The team is hard working, quick, and very friendly. .

Description of Work
Gutter replacement , leaf guards

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/19/2020

Came ahead of schedule and did excellent work replacing gutter on back of house

Description of Work
Gutters

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for your business!

10/01/2020

Fine, problem fixed. But took 2 weeks to set appt, then another month for them to come out. Would not return phone calls or emails. Most of time goes to voice mail. Very stressful and annoying.

Description of Work
Gutters repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/10/2020

The company was incredibly prompt, clean, quick and professional. I have been incredibly pleased with the gutters and have recommended them to multiple friends.

Description of Work
Full gutter and downspout replacement and gutter shutters installed

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

09/10/2020

Great they did a excellent job highly recommend them for roof and gutter

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

09/03/2020

Extremely well! This job started with speaking with Seth on a damaged gutter. He came out and inspected gutter damage then inspected my roof and noticed major wind damage that I was unaware of that resulted in a new roof. Seth worked with my insurance adjuster and really made the job happen. Freddy is a blessing to deal with then I later learned he is the owner. The crews are very friendly as I like to engage with people so I spoke with them. Oscar did an awesome job on the flashing work and even came and showed me pictures of his craftsmanship which was over the top. Even Victor the newest crew member is great to be around. He goes above and beyond and asked me several times on my spot checks if I was happy which I was. This house was built in 1956 and was built right and this job completes the house as done right. My house looks like a new one now. I'm very pleased. Freddy and Josh were even willing to work with me on payment arrangements which I was able to not need. I have ordered materials for a local contractor in my last job position and upon inspecting the materials for my job that was delivered they are the top of the line-even down to the NP-1 caulk I used to order by case loads in multiple colors. I'm very pleased. I want to thank the entire Big Anchor Team including Ashley in the office for being friendly on answering calls and scheduling work with us customers.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement-new roof

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

With quality products and proper installation, we have the perfect solution for everyone. Are you looking for either 5 or 6 inch seamless gutter? Or rather a Lifetime no clog warranty product that will keep you and your loved ones from climbing up a ladder trying to get rid of debris. Here at Big Anchor Roofing and Gutters we exclusively offer the Gutter Shutter Lifetime No Clog No Detachment. Not only do we specialize in guttering, but also roofing. As a certified certainTeed Landmark shingle master we offer the products and warranties that you and your home deserve. **Senior and veterans discount**

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing