BBD Mowing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2014

BBD mowing service has been in business since 2004. We offer mowing services for residential and commercial customers in Kernersville, Winston-Salem, and Clemmons. We cut grass, trim and edge lawn, then blow off driveways and patios. Blue Bull Dozer mowing is locally owned and operated....

Byrd Mosquito Control

Byrd Mosquito Control

Effective, affordable, and safe mosquito control for commercial and residential customers in the greater Charlotte region.

04/29/2015

I first used this provider last year when my previous mowing company went out of business.  Price was right for the size of my yard. Company is part of BBB.  That impressed me.  Also your grass is mowed by legal Americans, not illegals. Does a great job and even takes the time to blow off the driveway and patio when done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mows my lawn and weed eat around fence, etc.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/28/2014

I worked with Matt, he was really easy to get in contact with and set up lawn mowing services. They did a great job and were priced well. Will use again if I have the need!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawm Mowing

CATEGORY lawn service

Mowing, Edging, Shrubbery Trimming, Bed Cleanup, Mulching, Pine Needles, Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control, Core Aeration & Seeding, Lime, & Fungicide.