Bain Oil Co

Founded 1936 • With Angi since June 2006

717 E Clemmonsville Cir

Winston Salem, NC 27107

Family owned & operated. Additional fax - (336) 784-8701. Additional phone numbers - (866) 482-6645, (336) 299-0531 & (336) 887-1960. ...

12/29/2015

Lacy B.

Description of Work
I have a maintenance contract with them and at the time they provided general maintenance on my furnace.

02/17/2015

BLONDEAN F.

It was a last minute thing, and were very prompt.

Description of Work
The delivered oil.

Category heating oil companies

02/19/2013

Ashley S.

The experience was good and there were no problems. They are highly reliable and I have used them in the past. I have a good rapport with them and they give me good service. I had no problem calling them for service this time.

Description of Work
I use Bain Oil for home heating oil.

Category heating oil companies

02/08/2012

Ashley S.

The technicians are always very professional and their prices are very good.

Description of Work
They did a service check on my furnace.

09/16/2008

JOHNATHAN W.

They were prompt. I wasn't there the entire time, but I was pleased with their quality of work. The work was finished in a timely manner. I am hoping to build a long term relationship with the company.

Description of Work
They did some work on my heating unit and I also got a service plan with them.

06/29/2007

HAVEN B.

We are very pleased with the service. They are always on time and the prices are great. They are knowledgeable and answer all of our questions. We have never had a problem with them since we started them using them several years ago. We always recommend them to people.

Description of Work
They service our heating and air conditioning unit in our 2000 square foot home on a yearly basis.

06/14/2006

TOM T.

He was very careful of our carpet. He put a cloth down so the carpet wouldn't get dirty. In addition, he moved the furniture and put it back in place. I thought he was timely and helpful.

Description of Work
We lost our heat. He came and refilled the pump and started everything up again.

Empire Heating & Air

At Empire Heating and Air, we specialize in all of your heating and cooling services and/or repairs, along with gas lines and heating oil! We take pride in every service we do, where we go the extra mile to assure you get the proper service! Empire offers an affordable service call, great service contracts, and friendly service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

R Air Conditioning HVAC

R&M Air AConditioning HVAC has over 12 years of quality experience in the HVAC industry. We provide a wide range of Heating and A/C services and we know how to get your job done right. From full installations to minor tune-ups, we do it all! We're locally owned out of Greensboro NC and we are a family operated business. Please call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by R Air Conditioning HVAC on Angi
    Cool Breeze 1250 Heating & Cooling, Inc.

With 20 years of experience with every service call, you get an real honest person who cares about you and your comfort! We take extra time to do things right the first time because we value your time and ours. We value health and safety of our employees & our clients.Ask about our 1 year test drive on new HVAC equipment and 10 year warranties on New Installations. We are here to serve you and bring you Comfort Without Compromise 24/7!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Residential heating and air, replacements & home fuel deliveries.