Ace Locksmith Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

Ace Locksmith Service is a locally owned and operated company providing professional and efficient locksmith services to customers throughout the Piedmont Triad area. We are committed to delivering fast and honest services at affordable prices. With Ace Locksmith Service, there are never any hidden fees and all prices that we quote are what you will be billed for, unless the work completed was different from initially called or the customer expressed additional services needed than initially quoted....

GM Enterprise Inc

We are a small company offering very personalized service. We do the complete job and take all the worries off you. No job is to little for use.

06/12/2017

Service was efficient, courteous, and professional. I'm very satisfied and would recommend to friends/family.

Description of Work
Replaced existing exterior door hardware; installed keyless entry lock; keyed all other locks to match,

05/05/2017

It went well. The service was professional and efficient. My only concern was that some of the locks did not work smoothly and it was hard to get the doors locked as a result. This should have been checked before the job was finished.

Description of Work
Installed five new locks and door handles and made multiple matching keys

Category locksmith

Hi [Member Name Removed], I,m sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties. You are right in that they should of been checked prior to leaving. Give us a call and we will be more than happy to come over at your convenience and make any necessary adjustments.

10/14/2015

Everything was perfect and very efficient

Description of Work
Rekeyed several locks

09/02/2015

I call Richard to see if he serviced my area but he did not. He did however refer another locksmith that he highly recomended. I really appreciate him helping me out.

Description of Work
Reference

08/06/2015

Contacted the company on Saturday & scheduled the appointment for Monday. They were here on time, assessed the doors & fixed them right away. We were afraid we would have replace the hardware because of all the wear & tear but they had no problem. Will use this company again & refer them to friends.

Description of Work
Fixed two door locks.

Category locksmith,doors

07/06/2015

Keith returned my requests almost immediately and scheduled an appointment for just two days after I first contacted him. He needed to order some additional parts, and then scheduled a return visit to complete the work. He was completely flexible in working around my schedule. Keith was extremely courteous, prompt, and thorough. He made sure everything was working perfectly before he left. I will definitely use him in the future for any additional needs and will also recommend him to anyone in the area. Thank you so much for your persistence and patience in helping us!

Description of Work
Installed new door handle with dead bolt on front door.

06/20/2015

They did a great job at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 9 locks & supplied 3 keys.

02/28/2015

Keith responded back to me after I contacted him through Angie's List, and squeezed me in the same day! Quick and painless, and now I can crank the car! Very reasonably priced, and professional! Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Made two car keys (all I had was a key shank without a remote attached, so the car wouldn't crank)

11/12/2014

I spoke with Keith on the phone yesterday morning. Although he is very busy he was in the area and agreed to fit me in. He quoted me a price on the phone that was very competitive. He was also friendly and professional. While he was here he found an issue with one of my locks and fixed it at no extra charge. I was very pleased with his service. Thanks for your help Keith! I was pleased to have a licensed local business person doing this work for me. Your locks on your doors are very important and I wanted a trusted professional not an "800" number without a local name. With Ace Locksmith I was able to get exactly what I was looking for with this service. I had misplaced a key for one of the locks but he was able to make them all work with one key. I had to wiggle my key to get it to work in one of the locks but now they all unlock easier. FYI I'm doing this review an IPad and found that commas turn into percentage symbols very odd. I removed commas because it looked very strange.

Description of Work
Re-keyed several locks including a dead bolt and created new keys for my locks.

09/17/2014

He went out of his way to help and wouldn't take additional payment for it. It all went just fine. I know what professional is and this man far exceeds any professional standards. He is the most empathetic and kind man. This work was more than worth what I would pay to be a member.

Description of Work
He came in and fixed the locks and got the door open. The glass door was filthy and he casually offered to straighten out the door. I told him to charge me what he would charge hourly and he only charged me for repairing the locks.

Category locksmith

Automotive, residential, commercial, lock-outs, repairs, new hardware installed, locks rekeyed, replace lost keys, safe combination change, dead bolts, high security lock, master key & electronic lock systems.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check