A Cleaner Chimney, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

1020 W Northwest Blvd

Winston Salem, NC 27101

We are a local family owned and operated business. We have been in the business for over 10+ years. We are a NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) certified member. We specialize in Chimney Inspections ( Level I & II), cleanings, repairs, cap sales, woodstove insert cleanings, animal removal, dryer vent cleanings, & Air Duct Cleanings. Licensed and Insured!...

Resposiveness

chimney sweep (128)chimney repair (50)chimney cap repair (31)fireplace services (19)air duct cleaning (8)masonry (6)dryer vent cleaning (3)animal removal (3)gutter cleaning (3)gutter repair (1)house cleaning (4)gas fireplace repair (1)

06/10/2020

My 1949 chimney had lots of disintegrating mortar joints. No known water leaks yet, but I wanted to prevent that. The company seems professional & reliable. Very nice folks to work with. Kept me in touch on schedule & arrival time. Would hire again. I have to presume the repair job is correct; it looks good. Price was reasonable--in between an ultra-high "rebuild the whole thing" quote and a low b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney masonry work: tuck-pointing and sealing

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Photo for A Cleaner Chimney, LLC - 1020 W Northwest Blvd, Winston Salem, NC - 38632690

02/24/2020

I have an estimate. Ut have not had the work done yet. I did get a good inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/10/2020

They were awesome. They were very professional and on time. They did the work that was expected. They went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a chimney cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the sweet review. We hope to be able to service your home for years to come!

12/18/2018

jay came as was scheduled. He was extremely pleasant and professional. He checked my fireplace and chimney and told me other than the flue needing a new handle my fireplace was good to go. He did not charge me because “I did not do anything.” I HIGHLY recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I live in a condo with a fireplace. I had never used it and wanted it checked out /cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

02/05/2018

quick, efficient ...left area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney inspection and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

12/29/2017

On time, friendly - thank you Josh! Provided our estimate and even suggested we could install the damper ourselves. Cannot recommend them more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean chimney and provide an estimate to add a damper.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2017

10/23/2017

The service tech, Jay, was very nice, arrived on time, and did good work. I will hire him again next time I need this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned dryer vent duct.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

06/20/2017

The guys were very prompt, both showed up exactly on time for both initial estimate and installation. Work was done completely cleanly, and I love that they guarantee their damper installations for life. Pricing was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning, damper install.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

05/23/2017

Very courteous, informative and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired A Cleaner Chimney clean a wood stove fireplace and chimneys.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

05/15/2017

So glad I found these guys. I have been trying to hire a local chimney sweep here in Greensboro for well over a year but never received a response of any kind. Saw A Cleaner Chimney's coupon and purchased it. When I spoke with Josh I told him about the wet burnt wood smell. He presumed it would have something to do with the chimney cap. They came and swept the chimney and climbed on the roof to in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep. Occasional wet burnt wood smell.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

WE CLEAN & INSPECT: Air Ducts, Dryer Vents, Chimney, Woodstove Inserts WE SPECIALIZE: Chimney Cap & Woodstove Sales, Chimney Re-Linings, Masonry Work & Chimney Repairs, as well as, Pressure Washing & Soft Washing. Window Cleaning

over the phone estimates