99 Bucks

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2015

We strive to provide superior service that you can rely on every day. To keep this pledge, we make sure that we arrive as scheduled while providing friendly service that is guaranteed unconditionally. Moreover, we strive to provide the best pressure washing, home and commercial cleaning services available. The size of the job does not matter at all, as our team of well-trained professionals will be more than happy to demonstrate their training and dedication to service for exterior home and business pressure washing and cleaning services, as well as window, gutter and soft-wash roof cleaning. The Cleaning Dude of Triad has all the needed licenses and certifications needed to operate and every single assignment we complete is finished only when the service meets our own high-level of criteria along with the customer’s, as we strive for total and complete satisfaction for all of our clients. Servicing the Piedmont Triad area....

A1 pressure washing

A1 specializes in all exterior house cleaning. Roof washing, house washing, gutter cleaning, concrete cleaning. When you get your house cleaned you want to have peace of mind that your property is taken care of. Here at A1 we have the knowledge and training to accomplish that. I started my company in Louisiana and ran it for 5 years. My family and I decided to move to North Carolina. I am trying to regrow my community clients in a new area.

10/20/2014

Kevin worked me into his calendar on short notice in order to get my house on the market.  He and his crew did an excellent job  - a house always looks great after the grime is washed away!  Received an offer on my house a few weeks later - thanks Kevin!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed all trim and gutters and back side of house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

09/01/2014

Great service provider. Showed up on time and did a great job. My roof looks 10x better. Would definitely recommend Kevin and team and will keep in mind for future services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soft-wash roof cleaning.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

Residential & commercial pressure washing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning & hand polishing, soft wash roof cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard