Richie Ballance Flooring

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2010

3042 Forest Hills Rd SW F

Wilson, NC 27893

Choose from top quality, name brand carpet, tile, wood or cork floors and our well-trained, experienced in-house crew will make that choice shine! You'll get competitive prices, experienced planning help and great customer service. And we have the happy customers to prove it. ...

02/04/2016

James B.

Great job.

Description of Work
Install carpet.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

02/19/2015

Claudia B.

Description of Work
This was the third and most complex job Richie did for me. It was a new kitchen floor which required moving large appliances, disconnecting gas lines, installing new base molding, and replacing sub flooring. Richie's employees and subcontractors were prompt and professional. Richie came by several times a day to check progress and customer satisfaction. It was a beautiful job.

Category ceramic tile

09/30/2014

James C.

Description of Work
We had our old kitchen countertops and backsplash removed and new laminate tops and ceramic tile backsplash installed. They were able to complete all of the work in one day. Everyone was very professional and punctual and the quality of the work is excellent.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

02/22/2013

bob B.

We would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Fantastic job remodeling our bathroom! Justin is a wonderful contractor!

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

11/27/2012

Patricia B.

Went well. We didn't know that the floor was in bad shape around the comode in the guest bathroom until they were working. They stopped that room and worked on another floor until we could get the wood replaced. Very good company to work with on projects.

Description of Work
We had a "vinyl" floor installed in our kitchen and dining area. Looks like wood planks but it is actually vinyl. We also had this flooring put in our guest bathroom. It looks wonderful and we get a lot of compliments on it. We had ceramic tile put in our master bathroom and I love it so much. They did a wonderful job and in a very timely manner. We will be doing some more flooring in the future and will hire Richie Ballance Flooring to perform the work! (Not sure on exact date of work or dollar amount)

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

09/13/2011

Claudia B.

This was a big job. I changed the scope of work at least 3 times. Richie never got annoyed; nothing was ever "a problem." Richie subcontracts to plumbers, electricians, and carpenters. His flooring experts are on his payroll. Richie came by every day to check the progress of the work and to inquire as to my satisfaction with each phase.

Description of Work
Richie Ballance worked as a general contractor as well as a flooring company. I had new flooring put in my kitchen and master bath. My scope of work necessitated a flooring installer, a plumber, an electrician, a natural gas man, and a finish carpenter. My old flooring was completely removed and the sub-floor was replaced as per my request. New flooring was installed. Appliances were moved. Old baseboard heating was removed and a carpenter installed base board molding.

Category flooring contractor

Happy Floors Installations

Happy Floors is a full service company that sale and installs various floor coverings. We are dedicated to ensuring that all of your new flooring installations are installed to CFI (Certified Flooring Installer) standards. In short, why risk your new floors with a possible good install, When with Happy Floors ( Where every floor is a happy floor) you are guaranteed to have a Happy Floor or we don’t get paid. All installs come with a 3yr installation warranty. We look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you have an amazing and eventful day.

J&G Tile and Marble

Professional custom installation ceramic and all type of tiles including marble on floors, kitchens, bathrooms. I do different type of deco on walls and floors. I have more then 20 years of experience as you can see I post some of the quality jobs I have done so far. Your bathrooms or floors could be my next great job.

Paradise Flooring Inc

Paradise Flooring & Remodels is here to help you with your home improvements. Small to commercial we focus to give you the real quality you deserve. We treat our team as family not just as another employee, we would like to welcome you to be part of our family. We offer Tile,Hardwood,Carpet,Vynil,Stone,Kitchen/Bathroom remodel services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Renovations - Bathroom & Kitchen. Install - Porcelain & Ceramic Tile.

Epoxy Flooring & Swimming Pools.