Window Gang

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2009

7416 Alcoa Way

Wilmington, NC 28411

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS - 311-5D JUDGES RD, WILMINGTON, NC 28405....

04/23/2015

Barbara Q.

Everything was fine. They came when they were supposed to. They didn't take an extremely long time. They were very professional. I got a very quick appointment and they showed up on time.

Description of Work
For window cleaning, I used the Window Gang.

04/07/2014

Michael B.

Everything went great! Finished in about 4 hours.

Description of Work
All windows and sills cleaned inside and outside, screens power washed, house exterior power washed. House looks new and matches new addition. Bob and Rob were fantastic and clearly took pride in their craft!!

11/20/2013

Marian I.

Washed all the windows. Did a great job.

Description of Work
WINDOW GANG

11/10/2013

Shannon A.

Window cleaning. Service was excellent, and follow-up was great as well. Will definitely use Window Gang in the future.

Description of Work
We used Window Gang.

10/07/2013

Rob M.

It wet fine. My wife and I have used window Gang before

Description of Work
cleaned roofs, gutter, skylights

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

08/12/2013

meredith H.

they are efficient, quiet, just go to work and do the job. we've used them several times -- annually.

Description of Work
cleaned all the inside/outside windows and screens.

07/01/2013

Tom R.

Showed up slightly early, was done quickly, did a good job (gutters have been draining quite well in all the recent rain).

Description of Work
Cleaned all gutters, roofs of debris

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

06/22/2013

Barbara W.

The "Window Gang" arrived on time,reviewed with me what I wanted done and immediately started the work.They were friendly,professional and very polite.Worked 9 hours and the house looks fantastic.Will use them again and again.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows(inside and out) including screens entire house,power wash the house,chemical wash and power wash the driveway,all entrance ways and back deck.

04/09/2013

Moria I.

The web-based quote request on their website did not work and I had to call the company, but once I called, they were quick to provide me with a quote. It was easy to schedule the work. They were late the day of the service, but the home office called to inform me prior to the appt time, so I still give them a B. They had the right equipment and ladders needed to reach our tall gutters. Effectively cleared the clogged ones. Driveway and sidewalks looked brand new. Very professional and the office called the following day to check on my satisfaction. Honored coupons received in a local mailer.

Description of Work
Performed pressure washing of our driveway and sidewalks, gutter cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

03/19/2013

Carol J.

They are on the ball. They were responsive and performed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
We just used Window Gang on 3/13/13 to pressure wash our decks and driveway area. I called them on Wednesday morning, They sent an evaluator over that day and the job was done two days later. Superb. We have a sparking clean front door, sidewalk, garage turnaround, backyard deck and patio. They are all sparkling. We have been homeowner for 40 years and have been in Boston and ten years. Best pressure washing job ever had - and way better than when we tried ourselves!

01/19/2013

Wendy P.

Window Gang was referred to us by an employee. The employee actually told Window Gang to call me and they did. I told them to come out and wash the windows and that I was sure the cost would be fine. The office was very concerned that I get an estimate and I was concerned that I needed the windows washed. They came out and gave estimate and did the work. I plan on using them on a monthly basis year round. The price was so reasonable that we tipped the worker as we felt we were taking advantage of them!

Description of Work
Great Experience

11/18/2012

Jim L.

Satisfactory. Screens were not cleaned as well as expected.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior window cleaning

10/29/2012

Lawrence F.

Someone came to do our estimate the day after I called. He was on time, prompt with his estimate and very good at explaining Window Gang's products and procedures. It took only a couple of days to get on the schedule once I decided to use this company. The lady in the office was very professional and took the time to call me a couple of times on the day of service to give me updates on when the workers would arrive. Two workers came to wash the house and windows. There were a couple of places they missed when pressure washing the house (mainly between the railings on the front porch) but otherwise did a great job on the house. The windows were cleaned by hand on the outside only (I opted to clean the inside of windows myself to save on cost). The window sills could have been cleaned a little better, but over all the windows looked great. It has been over two months since the cleaning. I have noticed that some of the windows and some of the white front porch railings already need cleaning again. Overall we were happy with the work Window Gang provided.

Description of Work
We hired Window Gang to clean our windows (outside only) and pressure wash our house (including railings/ceilings on porches but excluding the deck).

09/14/2012

DR L.

Two gentlemen were very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned all exterior window.

08/21/2012

Scott N.

They came on time as scheduled. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned our gutters and some of our skylights. They were professional and responsive. When we called with a question they came back and looked at it with no added cost. I would use them again.

06/22/2012

Ed M.

Very pleased. Would use again.

Description of Work
Washed outside of all windows; cleaned gutters

03/06/2012

Margaret H.

He arrived on time and was very efficient and pleasant to deal with

Description of Work
The person cleaned all my windows inside and out

10/27/2011

Barbara H.

They are out twice a year. I usually get them right before thanksgiving so it is clean for the holiday season and then again in June. The price depends on what you get done. The window washing is extremely reasonable. They did our whole house for $150. I don’t know how to compare that rate with other houses and other number of windows. They are extremely reasonable. I like their neatness, thoroughness and willingness to come back if they missed a place and they take responsibility for anything that happens while they were here. They are very careful and they do the outside without damaging the plants and the inside without damaging anything that is around. I will be using them this year again surely.

Description of Work
I used the service of Window Gang to clean the inside and outside of the windows and they clean the gutters.

09/02/2011

Arlene W.

They did good work. The guy was nice. They explained what they were doing. I was concerned abut the plants. They were helpful about taking care of that. We were really impressed. They were not exceptional. Their price was reasonable. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Window Gang for window cleaning in the spring probably in March or April. They pressure washed the house.

08/03/2011

Sandy L.

I looked up this company on Angie's list and saw good reviews. I called the company, described the work and received a "ballpark" estimate. I was happy with the estimate boundaries since I have done the pressure washing myself and know firsthand what a chore it is, especially cleaning the brick & mortar and working around the plants, plus protecting 2 stained wood decks. They were able to schedule our work in 8 business days. They did call me on day four to tell me that they were going to be short staffed on the day of the appointment and asked if they could re-schedule for the day following the original appointment which worked fine with our schedule. My husband met them on the day of the service and they got going and finished with little interruption to his day.

Description of Work
Pressure washed vinyl siding and brick foundation & steps plus an out-building. Excellent work in getting it clean and keeping water out of the house, protected camilla's located close to the house and protected Seadoo close to outbuilding. Highly recommended. Did give us a certificate of insurance upon our request but to have us named additional insured would have cost extra.

03/14/2011

Stephanie M.

Amy in the office was great and so were the servicemen however the process left dark streaks on my taupe siding, when I called them they returned the next day and rewashed the siding but one side of the house still has splotches and streaks that weren't there before.

Description of Work
Washed the siding of my 1100 square ft., one level home.

01/27/2011

marcia R.

Overall, pretty well. Extremely responsive with quote and punctuality. Far better than competitors. The quality of the washing they did was excellent. BUT they did not do all of what was on the quote and I had to call to get them back to do the back porch and wall. AND the workers left things in disarray outside. Did not re-=hang my hose, did not push trash barrels back, left floormats in the front yard. I had to call the owner x 2 to get them back to take care of all that. The office staff responded but I was very surprised the owner did not immediately call to apologize. In the end, things were taken care of.

Description of Work
Full house pressure washing. Driveway and back porch and sidewalk areas pressure washed. All windows washed inside and out

01/04/2011

William B.

They did an exellent job. Best of any service prior. most everybody was very happy

Description of Work
Powerwashing of 22 units 11buildings and window washing on 10 units.

09/07/2010

horace C.

Very responsive to original phone a call. On time and performed duties professionally.

Description of Work
Washed windows, Chemical Washed Deck, and Power Washed Driveway.

05/04/2010

Shelley H.

We have used them a lot. They did a nice job. They were thorough and the price was right. There was one small issue with someone not tying up the loose ends at the end of the job, but it was resolved.

Description of Work
We used Window Gang to clean the carpet in our two stores. The last job they did was to power wash the sidewalk at our store.

Category carpet cleaners, pressure washing