The Savvy Secretary

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2015

Secretarial Services

Resume Services are no longer provided. We apologize for any inconvenience. The Savvy Secretary has over 20 years' experience in providing exceptional, personalized support services to businesses and individuals, locally and across the country. We offer reasonable hourly rates (or per line rates for typing/transcription, if preferred), and expeditious turnaround with attention to detail and accuracy. Services include PowerPoint Presentations, Word Processing, manuscripts/scripts, Document Formatting, APA/MLA Dissertations, Proofreading / Copy Editing, Transcription Services, Mail Merge, and Bookkeeping. Please see our website for more details regarding our services http://www.thesavvysecretary.com/services. Software used includes MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, and Final Draft. At The Savvy Secretary, we understand that your time is precious. Whether you need transcription, proofreading, mail merge, PowerPoint, or other secretarial services, we have the expertise to provide a cost-effective and timely solution....

Your Signature Resume

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net.

06/18/2019

The entire experience was wonderful. Betty is a consummate professional and her work is high quality. I was thrilled with her prompt responses and commitment to help me.

Description of Work
I needed an application filled out for a scholarship I am applying for this month.

09/11/2018

Betty was fabulous from start to finish--a joy to work with. I will hire her again if I ever need such a job done and give her my highest recommendation to friends. A+

Description of Work
Typing of some 200 handwritten letters (over 500 pages) to make them available in Word

08/16/2018

Betty was fabulous in every way! Efficient, smart, punctual, and a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Transcription of a large number of old letters (approx. 170 letters, mostly handwritten and very hard to decipher)

07/02/2018

extremely well; betty was not only professional, she was personable and patient...i look forward to working with her again and would recommend her to anyone needing similar services...

Description of Work
formatting extremely complex document, editing, inserting presentations, etc.

06/21/2018

Very well. Betty was very professional and responsive. She was a big help and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Formatting a Word doc

Category secretarial services

Word Processing Services, Legal, Medical, & General Business Transcription, Document Formatting, Proofreading, Copy Editing, Manuscript Inputting, Editing, & Mail Merge, PDF-To-Word Document Conversion, APA Dissertation Formatting, Film & Stage Script Formatting, Revising, & Proofing, PowerPoint Presentations, Computer & Software Assistance & Training

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check