Seagate Construction LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2015

Seagate Construction, LLC takes pride in getting to know our customers and has a large amount of repeat business. Our company consists of seven employees, each bringing a wide variety of skill sets to the table. Because we maintain great working relationships with other trade contractors, we are able to sub out work, or put you in contact with someone to assist you with work that falls outside of our scope. This gives our customers the option of a one stop shopping experience, and can eliminate the hassles of coordinating with more than one contractor if they so desire....

Pro Siding & Windows

Pro Siding & Windows

Siding and Windows

10/13/2015

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

10/02/2015

They sent a junior level helper guy and it took him like four hours, or five hours to hang the two doors, which I thought was exceptional. And he didn't finish the grout. I did use them again, because they said they would give me a discount because they didn't finish. I would probably wait in exactly the same way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed three doors, hung two doors and fixed a door. They grouted the kitchen tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,doors

HI Removed mbr info, Thank you for your recent review on Angie's List. We take all of the reviews as feedback to keep improving our process. Though I do feel he did finish the grout the next visit and he has been a qualified employee of mine for 4+ years. If anything comes up in the future feel free to call me, we would always welcome your continued business. Tom Bacchi

08/03/2015

He did this is a timely fashion and the price was reasonable for the amount of work required. I would use him again if we needed more laminate work done in Wilmington.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom made a correction to a custom laminate service station and also picked up and dropped the unit back off.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to be able to assist with your project!

07/17/2015

Excellent!  Tom was able to come out the day I called him to look over what was needed to be done. We were in a rush to get the repairs completed so Tom emailed me an estimate that evening, saying that someone would be able to come out the next day to complete the repairs. I felt the estimate was reasonable so I told Tom the next morning.  Alex was at my house before noon and completed the work in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted and installed 2 bifold closet doors, repaired another bifold door, installed a door knob, replaced several pickets on deck, and replaced gate latch.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

Thank you, [removed member's name]. It was a pleasure meeting you and assisting with your home improvement needs. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Should you need home repair services in the future, we hope you will consider us again! Thanks, Tom

03/23/2015

I am so pleased with my reslults. The carpentry is beautiful and the details are all perfect. I will definitely use Seagate Construction again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Seagate Construction for my  vacation home renovation in Wilmington, North Carolina. Tom was so helpful and sincere. He handled every part of the job with professionalism. I felt very at ease that he was so efficient and thorough in leading his team in the renovation.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,woodworking

Thank you [Member name removed] for allowing us the opportunity to assist you with your home improvement needs! We look forward to working with you in the future! Tom

Renovation & Remodeling- Non-Carpeted Floor Coverings, Tile & Backsplashes, Kitchen & Bath. Interior & Exterior Painting. Decks, Porches, Fencing Installation. Shelving, Cabinets

Carpet Installation