Sapona Green Building Center LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2008

Additional contact: Elaine. DBA: Sapona Green building center. Additional email: saponagreen@gmail.com....

James and Son Heating & Cooling, Inc.

With over 27 years of HVAC industry experience, James & Son is a family owned and operated business committed to dependability and customer satisfaction. We are fully licensed, insured, and provide a full line of HVAC services including Installation, Maintenance, and Repairs. No job is too big or too small- our factory-trained technicians are skilled, and capable of servicing any brand of heating and air systems. We offer around the clock Emergency Services, and special financing when applicable. When you buy a maintenance agreement from us, our comfort advisors visit your home on a annual or semiannual basis in the off-season to thoroughly clean, check, calibrate and test your HVAC system. We’re looking to find and correct small issues before they cause big problems later on! Visit our website at www.jamesandsonhvac.com or give us a call to discuss your needs

Offers by James and Son Heating & Cooling, Inc. on Angi

10/17/2008

If you are looking to incorporate "green" materials in a new construction project or remodel, Sapona is a great one-stop shopping destination. There is a lot out there, and it can be difficult to separate what is really green from what isn't. Matt and Elaine can make that easier for you. These aren't your run of the mill products - you'll get a unique, creative, and beautiful result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt and Elaine at Sapona were extremely helpful and understanding as I made multiple trips to their store looking at "green" alternatives (flooring, countertops, paint, and much more) to use in my bathroom renovation. I spent so much time in there I think they might have considered offering me a salary. They answered so many questions, looked at samples on-line, ordered samples, and listened to me deliberate. They offer a wide variety of incredible materials, all of which are kind to the environment. Unfortunately for them, during my remodeling process I discovered hardwood floors and as such decided not to order the cork flooring I had finally decided upon. However, I am already dreaming of a kitchen remodel and will definitely be visiting them again. Plus - they're nice people, and it's fun to look at all of the cool stuff they have in the store!

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Countertops, tiles & partitions, building materials, paint, sealers, adhesives, & natural plater, wall coverings, flooring, water conservation, energy conservation, low flow water fixtures & toilets, insulation, non-toxic cleaners, window treatments, recycled metal products, fabrics & wallpaper, green roofs & living walls, consultation, design, energy audits, custom cabinets & furniture, fabrication & installation.