Salt Air, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2014

Salt Air, Inc. is a company founded on simple principles, but devoted to extraordinary service. We believe it is important for all families to enjoy clean, comfortable air when they’re inside their home. We believe that regular heating and air maintenance should be made simple, convenient and that

HVAC Companies (17)air duct cleaning (3)dryer vent cleaning (2)insulation (1)

06/14/2021

Dorothy G.

They were very nice, professional and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Air conditioning maintenance

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

10/26/2020

Debi B.

Was prompt, professional and polite Initial visit was for our annual tune up, leak was noted Ordered part, checked warranty of unit and it was still covered for part in question Labor was very reasonable We now have a protection plan with this company Have used other companies in the past at our other home, and Salt Air by far the best

Description of Work
Replacing evaporation coil

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

07/14/2020

chris C.

This group of folks that replaced the inside unit and outside worked great as a team and had a lot of respect for one another. Temperature outside was scorching and they pushed thru the heat with a smile. I had Chris as the installer, Brian slid in for support and Doug as their supervisor helped with his bronze and vast knowledge. Dustin the sales rep was all over the install. Great team of folks and I recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Replace 3 ton unit inside and out

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/11/2020

Janice S.

The office personnel that took my call was very courteous. The technician arrived on time & fixed the problem in a very timely manner. We have used Salt Air for 2 HVAC installs & for regular maintenance as well as emergency repairs. Best company we have worked with!

Description of Work
Check HVAC unit

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

05/14/2020

Tina S.

It was wonderful. they were very timely, professional and affordable. we are just really trilled with them. They are good people and nice to deal with.

Description of Work
They did heat pump replacement.

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

05/07/2020

Tracey N.

They made sure that the necessary work was done and was done appropriately. They were very professional and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They did our Hvac System.

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

Alyson S.

Terrific! The employee was punctual, polite and extremely honest.

Description of Work
Annual "Check up" on my AC unit.

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

John M.

Great! Tech took photos of everything he saw and emailed them to me. Turns out I only needed a new compressor which he replaced super fast. This was on a Sunday by the way. I called at 9am and I was chillin' again by 11am! Couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Wasn't sure at the time except no cool air from the AC unit on a hot day!

Work Completed On 04/05/2020

Thank you! Glad we were able to get out so fast!

Susan W.

Salt Air was on time and were very professional during the entire process. It was undeniable that my technician, Kevin I believe, was intelligent about the product and was excited to be employed doing something he likes. They were competitive in pricing and did a fabulous job! I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We needed a new system.

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed].

05/05/2020

Sean R.

My experience was very positive with salt air. Quick and professional service. The staff was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions.

Description of Work
I needed a new unit installed

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

Thank you! We loved being able to help!

12/16/2019

art B.

My ac unit flooded during hurricane Florence. Slat air was recommend to me. I was happy with their service. I spent thousands of dollars to have it fixed. I noticed that the unit was freezing up, well a lot of ice on the unit outside. So I called to have it checked out. I was charged $90 dollars to have it checked out, finding nothing wrong. The day before Thanksgiving I called and talked to the owner if I would be possible to wave the charge. He stated the he was not familiar with my services, but would look into it and would have someone get back with me. I did get a call back that afternoon but I could not answer due to a meeting, I called backed and informed the person that I was returning a call not knowing who called. I'm goin going to get to the end no one called me back . So I called back the Next Friday and told the person that I was not happy and I would like the stickers remove from my AC unit because I was not going to use there service anymore. That person told me that there Boss was not in and would pass on the message. I did receive a call from the service manager on my wife phone to call him back at 9:30 pm , and that we been playing phone tag. Well guess calling someone once and then a week and a half later that's phone tag I guess ???? I can say that the techs that have work on my unit have been great. So if you want to use them to fix your Ac unit don't expect good service from the management team. Oh I still haven't had anyone talk to me about the original question .

Description of Work
Called and talked to the owner about a issues

Work Completed On 12/15/2019

Salt Air values all customer feedback. We are always striving towards excellence in both technical expertise and customer service. We reach out to every customer following service, to get their feedback and ensure their satisfaction. So we regretted hearing that Mr. [Member Name Removed] was displeased with our timetable and service. When it was clear we would not be able to ensure his satisfaction, we immediately refunded his payment in full. We sincerely hope that his home is cool and comfortable now, and will be for a long time to come.

04/24/2017

Matt A.

Salt air far exceeded my expectations for the services I asked for. They explained very well the condition of the current system and the problems with it. And also worked up several options for new systems. The house presented some challenges to install a new system and they were great at helping me weigh the pros and cons of each option. I didn't end up buying the house so I can't give feedback on them installing a system, but they are doing another inspection for me on another house as we speak!

Description of Work
Hvac inspection for home under contract/quote for new system to be installed.

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

Thank you! We appreciate your review! Let us know if we can ever do anything else for you.

02/20/2017

Caitlin P.

Saltair provided an excellent service. The owner, Devin Skipper, is very professional and conservative on costs. Would definitely hire and recommend to anyone in the area.

Description of Work
Needed an air conditioning unit quoted and replaced.

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words!

01/28/2017

Brian C.

Salt Air is always on time and courteous. Their work is top of the line and the technician is always very knowledgeable. I've been in the real estate business for over 15 years and they are the Gold standard when it comes to any heating and air needs.

Description of Work
HVAC repair to multiple homes.

Work Completed On 01/03/2017

01/27/2017

Stephen T.

Service was excellent. Job was completed on time and done with the utmost care and professionalism.

Description of Work
Installed a new heating and air conditioning system.

Work Completed On 01/26/2017

Thank you! We loved being able to be the company you can count on.

01/24/2017

kenny S.

Great!! Brooke and her entire staff at Salt Air are dedicated to the highest level of customer service! Calls are always returned promptly and previous service related issues were handled quickly (even on a very hot Sunday morning last summer) with no surprises. When I made the recent decision to replace my 16 year old HVAC unit, JC came over, gave me an estimate and walked me through the entire process. He was on time and as always, professional and courteous. Salt Air is highly recommended and I encourage anyone needing heating and AC service to give them a call.

Description of Work
Previous service related issues and a new HVAC unit.

Work Completed On 01/24/2017

Thank you for being a customer of Salt Air! We appreciate the review!

01/16/2017

Rob W.

Excellent, they showed up ahead of schedule, fixed my issue and walked me through exactly the work they did. Everything was clearly explained and I felt comfortable with them doing the work. Very professional and I have sent their number out to a few other friends, they all have had nothing but positive things to say. Hard to find honest and fair pricing in one company but Salt Air is that!

Description of Work
I called for my heat not working and also had an issue in the duct work.

Work Completed On 12/02/2016

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]!

Contact

L.31018
    North Carolina
    North Carolina: Plumbers
    12/31/2023

Technicians are washing/sanitizing hands between service calls as well as sanitizing their tools. We have gloves, masks, and show coverings to wear in the home as well. All estimates can be viewed and payments taken via email links.

We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Salt Air, Inc.

How is Salt Air, Inc. overall rated?

Salt Air, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Salt Air, Inc. open?

Salt Air, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Salt Air, Inc. provide

Salt Air, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Check, Financing, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Does Salt Air, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Salt Air, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Salt Air, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Salt Air, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Salt Air, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Salt Air, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Salt Air, Inc.?

Yes, Salt Air, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Salt Air, Inc. offer?

Salt Air, Inc. offers the following services: We offer 24/7 service for all brands of Heating and Air systems. We specialize in installation of High Efficiency Heat Pumps and Variable Refrigerant Zoning. We offer Energy Savings Agreements to reduce your energy consumption and maximize your homes comfort.