Rue Crew Construction LLC

5007 Clear Run Dr

Wilmington, NC 28403

All services offered. All Covid precautions of safety will be taken at the request of customers desire.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Remodel, Flooring and Deck

Remodel, Flooring and Deck

decks & porches202028403
Recent project consisting of remodels, flooring and decks.

Our mission is to provide outstanding quality and professionalism, while ensuring to satisfy the project and/or task at hand. ...

handyman (6)decks & porches (5)flooring (4)home remodeling (3)garage building (3)roofing (3)basement remodeling (2)patio enclosures (2)drywall (2)siding companies (1)plumbers (1)fence company (1)

04/27/2021

Rue Construction exceeded my expectations! I was extremely pleased with their work. They were very professional, worked with us to prioritize our needs and worked within our budget. They came when scheduled, work was completed as promised and they even helped with a small job that we didn't expect without hesitation. Construction on historic homes is delicate and takes knowledgeable experts and it...

Description of Work
Porch repair

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Review for Rue Crew Construction LLC - 5007 Clear Run Dr, Wilmington, NC - 39309359

04/26/2021

Very satisfied

Description of Work
Front Porch Upgrade

Category decks,handyman service,roofing,siding,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

04/04/2021

Both my wife and I thought it came out looking great. I will tell you that it rained and rained throughout this project that did delay it. I felt bad for the guys that they never got a great day to work out back but they pushed on to the finish. This job went so well we are now having Rue Crew put ceramic tile inside the porch.

Description of Work
We had a screened in back porch made from our concrete patio

Category remodeling,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

03/27/2021

To say Elliot and his Rue were amazing is a complete understatement. This job was a challenge. Between working around tenants and odd timelines did not even phase the crew. The quality of work still blows my mind daily. You cannot find a more professional and courteous business owner around. I look forward to working with them again soon for all of my future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel (countertops, backsplash, new hardware and sink, cabinet paint)

Category decks,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

11/23/2020

Elliot and his crew were great. Always on time and professional. Did exceptional work in a quick time frame. Completed bathroom, floors, painting, full kitchen, deck and more. Will be my first call for any project in the future.

Description of Work
Complete rehab on a investment property

Category decks,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

10/04/2020

Rue Crew Construction did an excellent job. Elliot gave a good price, was at our home when he said he would be, completed and cleaned up as he said he would do. We will definitely call again if we need any type of work done and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed and shingled roof with 3 dimensional shingles

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/28/2020

Perfect. They were always here when they said they would be, and did everything professionally. Elliot and his guys are hard workers and down to earth. They did an amazing job getting my house totally redone so it could be rented. Couldn’t be happier. If I ever have anything else that needs repairing or replacing, I will always count on Rue Crew.

Description of Work
New Roof, New Deck, painting whole exterior and interior, new carpet, new crawl space etc

Category decks,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,garage builders,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

07/09/2020

Great. Nice group of guys. They did everything I ask for and on time. Their work is exactly what I hoped for.

Description of Work
Remodel Bathroom.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

07/09/2020

It's very good, I highly recommend them. The main guy was always on site. They were very competitive in price, reliable, and kept you informed.

Description of Work
They did some crawl space repair.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

07/08/2020

It was really and good I'm very happy with it.

Description of Work
They installed door, ice maker, and pool. They did siding and fence repair.

Category handyman service