Mr Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today....

Maya's Painting & Renovation Services

09/20/2017

Professional, clean, showed up earlier than expected and came in under the estimate price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

09/19/2017

Job done in 1 hr but charged way to much money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen faucet and sink disposal unit using my parts

11/14/2016

Very quick at responsive. Pretty sure he had the part with him so like he came and just fixed it, you know figured out the problem and just fixed it within like a couple hours. They're professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Mr Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington for plumbing services.

07/19/2016

While I would have preferred to be notified that their schedule would not allow them to keep an appointment earlier in the day, Cody Clark made up for the delay. His professionalism and confidence was gratifying to see. The work was excellent. I've used Mr. Rooter over the years, but this service call was a pleasure that will keep me coming back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flush valve replacement and slow sink drainage

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

We are happy you are more than satisfied with the services Cody Clark provided you with. We also appreciate your feedback regarding scheduling. We try our best to keep our customers informed as some jobs do take longer than initially expected. We look forward to servicing you for years to come. Thank you for your feedback and for your business!

06/03/2016

Unreliable, unprofessional, unsympathetic.  Don't bother with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arranged to meet them at a house 3 hour drive from my primary residence.  They called to cancel at the arranged time (after I made the drive). The cost of service above is what I lost taking off from work.

CATEGORY plumbing

We called to say we were going to be late and you hung up on my office staff! So you were rude and therefore got "rude" in return! Stop throwing us under the bus! "The Cost" of $1000 is inaccurate so Angie's list should take that part out because we never set foot on your property!

Our services include: -Clogged Drains -Drain Cleaning -HydroScrub - Jetting -Sewer System Backups -Sewer Line Repair & Replacements -Trenchless Sewer Line Repair -Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection -Plumbing Repairs -Plumbing Replacement & Installations -Frozen Pipes -TP Valves -Leaking Pipes -Water Heater Repair & Replacements -Plumbing System Maintenance -Plumbing Video Camera Inspection

None