Michael's Pressure Washing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2011

6915 Haberdeen Dr

Wilmington, NC 28411

Pressure washing with hot and cold water. All low pressure. Environmentally safe chemicals....

03/23/2018

Keith B.

Michael did an excellent job on our spring cleaning project. He arrived on time and did everything just as described in our initial meeting to discuss the work. Cleaning methods used did not hurt the paint job on my front porch handrails which was a plus for me. Even cleaned my rocking chairs! Would definitely consider hiring again.

Description of Work
Cleaned house, roof, and concrete driveway

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

10/17/2017

Kay D.

Great Michael helped us with other task as well as pressure washing.

Description of Work
Needed back deck prepared for painting

Category pressure washing

Thanks for your review. I would like to add that the scope of work started out with just the deck. We also washed the entire back of two-story house. Washed all of the glass on the sunroom . Pressure wash the entire driveway over 3200 square-foot sidewalk and front porch. Pressure wash a 12 foot arbor over top of the deck with high-pressure to remove all loose paint . For most pressure washing companies this would've been two days work.

09/06/2017

Sestino N.

Great! Our house sparkles! Even he entry way looks sooooo clean. Luckily, it did not rain today. They came at the appointed time. No fuss. No mess. Professional cleaning....not a fly-by-night job!

Description of Work
Our house desperately needed power washed!

04/24/2017

Joseph C.

We have a 100 year old 2 story home with dormer, covered in vinyl. Michael's low pressure cleaning yielded an excellent job with no disruption or loosening of vinyl, soffits or otherwise. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pressure washing.

05/20/2016

Sharon B.

Michael did a great job pressure washing the house. However when hiring him I would suggest you get the agreed upon price in writing and what the price covers.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, sidewalks and patios

Category pressure washing

I wasn't aware there was a problem. We have been in business for 15 years. We have seen company's come and go. our pricing structure is set with the fixed cost to provide insurance , worker comp and the best equipment and chemicals to provide top quality service. If you would like to call me at 910-795-8824 we are willing to fix any problem or do the job for free. i understand this review is over a year old but we will make it right.

03/15/2016

dan D.

01/18/2016

Doug E.

04/14/2015

Stephen T.

They did everything that was requested and were very professional.

Description of Work
Washed house and sidewalks.

03/04/2015

Donald H.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and fence.

10/21/2014

Jasmine V.

Michael was one of the few providers who answered his phone on a Saturday night. He quoted me a price over the phone and showed up a few days later to complete the work. He texted my husband pictures of the house when he was done. Kind, professional and reliable. Thank you!

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house and concrete deck.

10/12/2014

Mary M.

We've used Michael's Pressure Washing for five or so years and have always been pleased with the results. He and his crew took their time and were very thorough in treating the roof and removing mold stains. The difference, just as when he pressure washes the vinyl siding, was like night and day. I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Another reason I will continue to use his service as long as I'm in the area is, unlike what I've found with some, he comes when he says he will. And if he's running late because of traffic--a common occurrence with the bridge and all the road work when living across the river--he calls.

Description of Work
Pressure washed vinyl siding on two-story home, as well as treated the roof and removed mold stains.

10/06/2014

Leith W.

Excellent Job, will use again

Description of Work
Complete wash down of house and porches. Timely and job well done. Showed up on time and completed job with no issues. Came by the next day to make sure we were pleased.

04/21/2014

Catherine M.

Michael and his men did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the exterior of our home.

04/19/2014

Samantha P.

Start to finish we were treated like gold by Mike and his crew. STELLAR JOB GUYS!

Description of Work
We called Michael's Pressure Washing once we got settled into our new home. The exterior of our house was a wreck. The cedar siding looked ancient. We called several companies before deciding to go with Michael and his crew after meeting him when he came out to give us a free estimate. He told us he could put some life back into those old sad cedar shingles. Boy was he right, the entire house looked brand new once they were done. My husband and I just saved what we thought was going to be several thousand dollars in siding material alone. My husband I HIGHLY advise going with these guys! The price, the level of professionalism, everything about them was hands down more than we expected! Thanks to you guys for a WONDERFUL job!

04/19/2014

Jeffrey B.

Michael came out to our home and washed our house and driveways. He did the best job that we have experienced as far as pressure washing is concerned. He wasn't the cheapest pressure washing company that we have ever used but you get what you pay for. The service was outstanding and they did a better job than i expected.

02/20/2014

dennis S.

fair estimate, on time work, excellent service and followup Reason I chose this vendor was his claim that he used environmentally friendly chemicals (true) that were pet/plant safe. Unlike other vendors he uses low pressure wash. He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
cleaned house exterior

02/16/2014

Richard L.

I met with 4 pressure washing companies on-site and decided to hire Michael's, not only because of his extensive knowledge, but because he gave me confidence that if he needed to go over an area until he got it right, he would do it without any hesitation. He gave us the option/difference to pressure wash or power wash the wooden steps, something the other companies did not mention. He showed up on time with one other experienced worker and took care of the entire house the first day and the other 3 items the second. Mold had built up around the white railings/fence over the years and several areas around the first floor brick were black. Everything was done extremely well and I would use/recommend Michael's again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the entire perimeter of the house, the wood fence around the pool, the pool concrete, and the driveway.

10/08/2013

Ronald W.

Great. They were prompt, worked quickly and put everything back where it belonged once they were finished.

Description of Work
power washed entire house

09/30/2013

William B.

Michael was very prompt in getting back to me originally. We had some difficulties matching schedules, but he was able finally come out to view my house and provide an estimate. His estimate to pressure wash my house and seal the decks was detailed and professionally presented. The price was higher than I anticipated, so I've held off starting the job right now. I plan to start this job soon--even if it is done in phases--and it's very likely I'll use MIchael's services.

Description of Work
Came on-site to survey the job. Delivered a detailed estimate.

07/29/2013

Leith W.

Could not have been more pleased. Very professional, knowledgeable and on time as promised. Used low pressure method and paid special attention to everything we agreed upon. Would use again in a minute.

Description of Work
Washed house

07/11/2013

Mary M.

They use low pressure washing with hot water. Its pressure washing so the house is always spotless after they leave. Michael is punctual. He's a real nice and considerate guy. It's usually him and one other and he's the business owner. He explains everything the first time and gives us a quote. He charges exactly what he quoted. It's the same price usually but sometimes we get just the first floor done and sometimes we've gotten both the first and second floor done. We can sometimes skip a year on the second floor and the price adjust accordingly that whenever we do that it's always the same. He lets us know over the phone whenever I call to make an appointment that it will be the same he charged us last year. We live in North Carolina on the south eastern coast and because of the humidity the vinyl siding just looks like it's getting dirty but it's really mould. Some years we get the second floor done because the overhang and porch gets worse than the first floor and some years we can skip doing the second floor. They remove our front chair out of the way on the patio and then they replace it on the back patio.

Description of Work
We used Michael's Pressure Washing to pressure wash the vinyl siding on our house. We have used them probably for the last five or six years.

03/30/2012

Angela B.

Please see above comments.

Description of Work
We requested pressure washing of our home. Michael didn't just "wash", he used a (people,pet and plant safe) chemical to remove the mold that was on our home (vinyl siding) including the soffett and the porches (2). He explained the process to us before starting so we knew what to expect. He and his crew worked steadily and completed the job in about 2 hours. The house looks great! No shrubbery or anything else was damaged. We are thrilled with the result! We will most definitely use Michael's service again. Have already recommended him to our folks!

Brightview Pressure Washing

top quality cleaning services at affordable prices

Capital Gutters

Capital Gutters proudly opened in the Albany area in 2007. Capital Gutters is a family run Business operating for over 20 years originating in Oyster Bay, Long Island in 1986. At Capital Gutters all we do is gutters and know all the in's and out's of the Gutter trade. Many companies do many other things and are "Jack of All Trades" which in our opinion waters down the end products, Where at Capital Gutters we are Jack of one Trade Gutters. Also serving Niskayuna, Rexford, Clifton Park, Ballston Lake, Ballston Spa, Malta, Saratoga, Glenville & Burnt Hill.

Offers by Capital Gutters on Angi
    Royal Cleaning Services

Our company's goal is to provide the best quality service. We specialize in power washing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning and decking paintings. We are a family business who enjoy working together for the benefit of others . Our priority is customer satisfaction in order to build a great lasting relationship Contact us for more information and references. We look forward to hearing from you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Pressure Washing, Roof Low Pressure Washing, Driveways, Decks And More.

Car washing and boats