Handyman Services Of Wilmington

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2006

381 Darlington Ave #303

Wilmington, NC 28403

Owner operated. No initial travel charge to "Look At" your project list, and all estimates are free. Line item quotes are provided with No hidden hourly charges or fees. I am a retired residential home builder & major renovation contractor. I offer basic home repair services such as rough and trim carpentry, minor concrete repairs, repair or replacement of faucets, toilets, lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, outlets and switches, doors & doorknobs, weather stripping, windows, window blinds, and many more of the home repairs which are on your "honey do list". I encourage members to read some of the hundreds of "A" rated reports other members have issued on my company. I have earned Angie's List distinguished "Super Service Award" "11" years in a row, and with your help, I plan to make it "12" in 2018. Please give me a call for a free no- obligation estimate on any of your home repair needs. I guarantee, you won't be sorry. (910) 777-1553. This number also receives text messages....

handyman (252)woodworking (46)door installation (35)electrician (27)plumbers (25)lighting (21)drywall (12)interior painting (11)tile installation (11)general contractors (10)appliance repair (10)window replacement (9)

03/01/2021

Does not service Southport area, Zip 28461.

Description of Work
Mis Handyman Projects

Category appliance repair,woodworking

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/10/2020

I had 7 hours worth of work for Dave and Jerry and they were worth every penny! I had a couple of complext installations and several smaller jobs, but it added up to a lot of their time. They planned each job carefully, making sure to analye the inside and outside of the house so as not to impact any service lines. They were extremely tidy and cleaned up after they were finished. They were very pa...

Description of Work
TV Installation, Table Assembly, Pictures Hung, Shelf Installed, etc

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

11/26/2019

The work completed was maticulously done. Our screen door slides freely in its track, the ceiling exhaust fan purrs like a kitten, and the door trim looks great!

Description of Work
Handyman projects

Category decks,electrician,handyman service,screen repair,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

10/23/2019

Within minutes returned my voice mail to report that if required getting on a ladder, not able to. His promptness & forthrightness impressed me. Definitely a gentleman of integrity.

Description of Work
reinstall a piece of siding that came off the house

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the positive review. Just to clarify, I'm currently unable to work from an extension ladder on two or more stories.

10/10/2019

Excellent! He has expertise in most everything. Very nice, dedicated to finishing the project.

Description of Work
Fencing and assembled animal houses

Category decks,fencing,deck cleaning,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

07/24/2019

We had to defer project for health reasons.

Description of Work
Repair rafters.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

[Member Name Removed], glad to hear you were able to get this done. In the event that you need my help, I am healed up and back to work.

07/17/2019

Excellent job. Incredibly professional and I will use again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Hanging 26 paintings and one shelf

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/10/2019

Before he could give me an estimate, he fell and broke his ankle. He informed me immediately of his situation so I could look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Soffit on roof

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 06/30/2019

On the mend Bill. If you still need it done in a few weeks, I could help you then. Right now, with assistance from my assistants, and a walking boot cast, Im trying to get as much done as I can. Thanks for the attaboy!

06/13/2019

Excellent, we were very pleased with the quality of the workmanship and the care that was shown not to damage anything while doing the work. He was precise and extremely careful to make sure joints were even and everything level....he really thought out the design before arriving and consulted with us during the building process to make sure what he was doing would work for us and altered things i...

Description of Work
Build & design shelving for two large closets, one to be a home office with special built in work surface and storage shelf.

Category closet systems,handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

02/16/2019

I cannot say enough good things about Dave—he is professional, always on time, responsive, and walks you through what he plans to do before he begins. I feel comfortable having Dave work on anything in my home, and know he’s going to go over & above to get it done.

Description of Work
Floor repair, water spot repair, installation of kitchen fixtures, etc.

Category handyman service,lighting

Work Completed On 02/16/2019

Carpentry, minor electrical, minor plumbing repairs, interior painting, drywall repair work, flooring, doors, windows, cabinets, counters, doorknobs, desks, bookshelves, entertainment units, faucets, toilets, dishwashers, ceiling fans installed, smoke detectors, minor concrete, furniture assembled, caulking & grouting.

We only do minor repairs and fixes. No remodels or large projects