Fishwater LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2011

1926 Hillsboro Rd

Wilmington, NC 28403

Fishwater LLC is a full service landscape and ornamental pond business. We do installations, renovations, and maintenance. We are a licensed NC Landscape Contractor. No job is too big or too small. We service commercial and residential properties. We value our relationships with our clients....

06/05/2015

JR C.

I started using them six years ago and I've referred them to other people. They're great. I never know when they're coming. Punctuality depends on what day and month they're scheduled. They just show up, do their thing and leave. If I need them to do anything extra, I call. They're very professional and they know what they're doing. They're certified with a degree when you're doing plants. They have a botanist with them.

Description of Work
My landscaper is Fishwater. They take care of my yard and my garden. They do a lot of mowing of my yard. They pick up my flowers and all my palm trees, they take care of it.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

06/13/2014

Kurt T.

It did not GO.... they never got back to me with a price... left us hanging...

Description of Work
They actually did nothing... I called then... Britt came over... we talked about what I wanted... I told her I would need a breakdown of the work, not just a total price... she emailed me after 2 weeks saying she was working on my estimate and the NOTHING... no response. no contact... I had someone else do the job... but they were a waste of my time... :(

Category landscaping

I do not know why [member name removed] did not receive my estimates that I sent by email and called them and left voice several voice mails. I new they were going to be great clients and I responded to them promptly. I do not know if my emails were discarded or what happened. I do not stay in business by not providing estimates. Somehow there has been a communication breakdown with this relationship and I am unsure exactly what happened. I did not receive any follow up phone calls from them so I believed they did not accept my project estimate.

11/09/2013

Sheri A.

They have planned and planted 2 garden beds and we are in process of doing a 3rd. The plants/flowers chosen all work for the area. They are honest about what will work and what won't work. The beds have turned out beautiful and the plants all survived. If a plant doesn't make it, it will be replaced. They are a joy to work with overall. The lawn maintenance is not just the same every week. They look at what needs to be done and do it without adding additional charges.

Description of Work
Planned and planted new flower gardens. Also provides general yard maintanence.

Category landscaping, lawn service

09/01/2011

JR C.

Her last name is Fullerton and I thought that her work was quite reasonable when I had them put in the new garden. I like her design. I thought that she was really good on design when I first asked her for it. I think that she plans good shrubs and plants to put in, and if she has to replace some, she will. She is very timely and very dependable.

Description of Work
I use Fishwater LLC for landscaping services. They re-landscaped my front when I first needed it. They come back every year and clean it up and re-mulch it and replace plants that need to be replaced. They come in and weed it and mow my tiny lawn every other week.

Category landscaping, lawn service

High Priority Lawn Care

KPS Contracting

KPS Contracting specializes in interior and exterior remodeling services: landscaping, lawn care, home renovations, fencing, decking, roofing, siding and much more. We pride ourselves in our customer care and quality service. Please call for a free estimate today!

Eddie's Tree Service

A local business out of Wilmington, NC that has professionally handled all things dealing with trees for over 17 years. Whether you need cutting down, clearing, trimming, topping, leveling, or more - you name it, he'll do it.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Fishwater LLC

How is Fishwater LLC overall rated?

Fishwater LLC is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Fishwater LLC open?

Fishwater LLC is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

What payment options does Fishwater LLC provide

Fishwater LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Fishwater LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Fishwater LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Fishwater LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Fishwater LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Fishwater LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Fishwater LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does Fishwater LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, Fishwater LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Fishwater LLC?

No, Fishwater LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does Fishwater LLC offer?

Fishwater LLC offers the following services: Full Service Landscape Management and maintenance,Ornamental bed care, Plant Installation,Seasonal Plant exchange, Fertilization programs,Tree and shrub pruning, Weed Prevention Programs,Grading for proper drainage,Pond and Water Garden Design,Property clean up and detailing,Mulch and stone installation, Sod removal and installation, Aquaponics systems installation and service, Irrigation repair,Organic and Earth Friendly Programs