Christian Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2012

3.5

Free estimates, Senior citizen discounts,...

DB Plumbing, Inc. is family owned and operated by a husband and wife team, Donald and Jo Barnhouse For the past 10 years DB Plumbing, Inc has been proudly serving New Hanover, Pender and Brunswick Counties. Whether you are looking for maintenance on your hot water heater, sewer and drain cleaning, or new faucets and fixtures, we can do it all. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority, and our team of professional plumbers will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. DB Plumbing, Inc. has a full one-year warranty on all repairs! DB Plumbing, Inc. would consider it a privilege to be considered your plumber and looks forward to gaining your confidence.

04/19/2017

The work went very fast and was done very well . The owner is a very nice person and I would recommend this company to my family and friends , I give it a 10 out of 10 :)

Description of Work
I had to hook up my house to the county sewer system , about 125 Feet . They also reconnected my water Line to my refrigerator and a few smaller things I needed done .

Category drain pipe

06/24/2015

Was called to fix a Shower control that allowed water to get cold in middle of shower. Replaced a part and charged for 1.5 hours of labor. No difference in problem. Returned the next day, could give no real reason for the problem, said he would call Delta and get back to us on how he could make it right. After we left numerous messages on his cell, he has never called back. Told him that if he did...

Description of Work
Didn't fix the problem and never called back after he said he would find a solution. He was paid for a job he didn't complete,

Category drain cleaning

We were called to change the trim on bathroom sink and to check shower, The part for the shower was changed twice on the defective valve, so Delta was notified and a Delta rep was ready to inspect the shower valve but customer went out of town for about one month a notice was left to contact upon return so the Delta rep could return , No contact since.

New construction, Remodeling, additions, Plumbing repair, City Water and Sewer Installation, Water Heater Repair and Replacement, Dish Washer Replacement, Cold weather freeze proofing for water systems

Well and pump services