Chris's Clean Cut Tree Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2011

Family owned....

Eddie's Tree Service

Eddie's Tree Service

A local business out of Wilmington, NC that has professionally handled all things dealing with trees for over 17 years. Whether you need cutting down, clearing, trimming, topping, leveling, or more - you name it, he'll do it.

07/25/2014

They were loud, cussed a lot, yelled at each other, and were not pleasant

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service cut down 2 trees for me last summer (2013) and I recommended them to my neighbor. They dropped one of his trees on his waterline, busted it, called a plumber to make repairs and never told my neighbor about it. I called them back this year to cut 2 more trees (giving them the benefit of the doubt) in my back yard and my neighbor wanted 1 in his back yard cut as well. This was in April 2014. They gave us both an estimate with a discount if we cut at the same time. Which we agreed on. They came and cut my neighbors tree and while grinding stump they cut his power line to his storage building. They never cut my trees. For 3 months I have been calling them every 2 weeks and they tell me they are coming to cut my trees. They tell me they will call me back with a date. They never have called back. I end up calling them back and get the same thing, " yes we are coming. I will call you this weekend with a date. " Never happened. I am done with them!

06/16/2014

Chris's crew did a great job cutting down and removing trees with respect to building, fences and other sensitive areas around the trees. Great clean up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down two trees near building full of vines.

05/02/2014

Chris and team were prompt, professional and did a great job. Left my yard pristine clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed three trees and grinded three stumps

09/24/2013

I called Chris's tree service in early September to set up a time to get an estimate. Over a week later he finally called me back to tell me he would be up in my area the following week, and would get us done. He said he would contact me before coming. The next week came and went with no word from Chris. I called over the weekend, and left a message. No returned call! I called again early Tuesday ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing, but waste my time.

09/09/2013

His crew knew what to do & how to do. They no wasted time.  Clean-up was amazing. My neighbor is considering using him as well.. Chris is a professional man of integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut down numerous pine trees & other trees at a family location on 9/5/13. He also cut down (2) trees at  my home on white road., approx..  Very professional

CATEGORY tree service

Tree removal, trimming, clearing & stump grinding.

Landscaping.