Brightview Pressure Washing

Founded undefined • With Angi since March 2017

top quality cleaning services at affordable prices ...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

pressure washing (15)window cleaning (5)gutter cleaning (1)

11/14/2018

Loretta S.

Very good. Sergio did a professional job. He was on time and very thorough work. Yes I would hire him again.

Description of Work
PRESSURE WASHED MY HOUSE

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

09/07/2018

jacob S.

After reading the reviews for Sergio I decided to call him. I am so glad I did. My husband and I have guests coming over in a few days and we were worried we would not find someone who could do the job on such short notice. Sergio of course had jobs booked all day so we agreed he would come by around 5pm to look at the house and give me a quote. He showed up as promised and gave a very fair price and because he was already booked up for the weekend, but knew we needed it done before then, he stayed and did the job on the spot. He did a great job!! My husband and I were very pleased with his work. We will be calling him again.

Description of Work
House needed pressure washed.

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

07/19/2018

thomas K.

Could not have been better, a fantastic job!

Description of Work
House, Drivway, Decks and Porch, all power washed.

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

05/27/2018

Tommy P.

Sergio did a great job cleaning our home. Extremely professional, very courteous and hard working. The price was fair and he’s very easy to do business with. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

02/24/2018

Michelle M.

Sergio was punctual, hard-working, efficient, thorough, and very reasonable in his quotes. I’ve already recommended him to several neighbors and friends. A pleasure to work with. Comes when he says he will be there and works quickly and professionally. I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Pressure washing steps, driveway, Decks, and cleaning gutters

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

12/04/2017

Carol V.

Sergio is the consummate professional. He provided an in person quote and scheduled a date. He arrived as promised and completed the work in the same day. The house looked like new. Sergio paid attention to the details and was able to clean the hard to get to spots. I would highly recommend Brightview Pressure Washing.

Description of Work
The house was power washed as well as the front walkway and 4 skylights.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

11/11/2017

WILLIAM D.

Sergio did an excellent job. He is extremely courteous and very professional. His attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. He was very meticulous making sure he did not dammage any of my plants. Sergio is very concerned about customer satisfaction and his pricing is better than other companies that I checked. I will definately have him back in the future.

Description of Work
Presure wash entire home and work shed.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

10/11/2017

Suzanne P.

fantastic service. Sergio and Teresa were punctual and did a fabulous job on our windows. We recently purchased this home which had been vacant for a year before we moved into it in June. Windows were very, very dirty. They are now beautiful. Price was reasonable. Sergio's equipment was pristine and they used a cleaning solution appropriate for the UV coating on the windows. Wonderful company

Description of Work
Window washing on tall 2-story home. 24 windows including 2 atrium units

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

09/13/2017

Kathleen R.

Wonderful service and the house looks great! Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, driveway, back patio

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/06/2017

Kenne M.

Sergio Perez did an incredible job! He was professional, responsive, polite, and his work was extremely detailed-oriented. We were so pleased with the results, we will definitely hire Sergio again next year! And the price was very reasonable. He also power washed some of our neighbors' houses and they were very pleased with his services. Definitely reach out to Sergio if you need power washing done.

Description of Work
My house needed to be power washed and windows were washed.

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

08/04/2017

Al S.

Excellent! Sergio arrived at the time specified, went right to work and worked without stopping until the job was done. The windows have never been cleaner. Sergio is a very pleasant young man...hard working and professional We will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
BrightView Pressure washing cleaned 14 windows that were difficult for me to get to.

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

08/01/2017

Kevin T.

The job went very well. Sergio is a great guy, he is very thorough and takes his time to do the job correctly. He came over and gave us a quote to clean our windows. He submitted a quote that was very competitive. He cleaned the windows inside and out, removed and cleaned the screens and also vacuumed all of the tracks of the windows. Our windows are now spotless. We have close to 50 windows so it took him over a day to get them all done. He let us know when he would show up and he was there and when he left he also checked in to let us know what was done that day and how much of the job remained. Whenever he entered our home he removed his shoes and took extreme care with his ladders. He did such a good job that we also hired him to pressure wash our large driveway and walkways to the back patio area. Sergio did a great job on that as well. I would definitely recommend him and already have to a couple of our neighbors.

Description of Work
We hired Brightview to clean windows in our home and pressure wash our driveway.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

07/23/2017

Laura Jean B.

Very Well. Very Satisfied, Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Post Construction window and screen cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

07/11/2017

Meryle K.

Sergio was extremely nice and cleaned all our windows beautifully. I hired him again to pressure wash our sidewalk and again the results are better than I expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and pressure washed our concrete driveway and sidewalks.

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

07/07/2017

Whitney R.

Sergio was courteous and prompt from the quote to the service. It was great to deal with someone who follows up and shows up when promised. His quote was the lowest of three.

Description of Work
Sergio power washed my whole house, all the cement and patios and cleaned my gutters.

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

07/07/2017

Meryle K.

Excellent work by Sergio.

Description of Work
window washing in home

Work Completed On 07/10/2017