Brightview Pressure Washing

With Angi since March 2017

908 Page Ave

Wilmington, NC 28403

top quality cleaning services at affordable prices ...

pressure washing (15)window cleaning (5)gutter cleaning (1)

11/14/2018

Very good. Sergio did a professional job. He was on time and very thorough work. Yes I would hire him again.

Description of Work
PRESSURE WASHED MY HOUSE

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

09/07/2018

After reading the reviews for Sergio I decided to call him. I am so glad I did. My husband and I have guests coming over in a few days and we were worried we would not find someone who could do the job on such short notice. Sergio of course had jobs booked all day so we agreed he would come by around 5pm to look at the house and give me a quote. He showed up as promised and gave a very fair price ...

Description of Work
House needed pressure washed.

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

07/19/2018

Could not have been better, a fantastic job!

Description of Work
House, Drivway, Decks and Porch, all power washed.

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

05/27/2018

Sergio did a great job cleaning our home. Extremely professional, very courteous and hard working. The price was fair and he’s very easy to do business with. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

02/24/2018

Sergio was punctual, hard-working, efficient, thorough, and very reasonable in his quotes. I’ve already recommended him to several neighbors and friends. A pleasure to work with. Comes when he says he will be there and works quickly and professionally. I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Pressure washing steps, driveway, Decks, and cleaning gutters

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

12/04/2017

Sergio is the consummate professional. He provided an in person quote and scheduled a date. He arrived as promised and completed the work in the same day. The house looked like new. Sergio paid attention to the details and was able to clean the hard to get to spots. I would highly recommend Brightview Pressure Washing.

Description of Work
The house was power washed as well as the front walkway and 4 skylights.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

11/11/2017

Sergio did an excellent job. He is extremely courteous and very professional. His attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. He was very meticulous making sure he did not dammage any of my plants. Sergio is very concerned about customer satisfaction and his pricing is better than other companies that I checked. I will definately have him back in the future.

Description of Work
Presure wash entire home and work shed.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

10/11/2017

fantastic service. Sergio and Teresa were punctual and did a fabulous job on our windows. We recently purchased this home which had been vacant for a year before we moved into it in June. Windows were very, very dirty. They are now beautiful. Price was reasonable. Sergio's equipment was pristine and they used a cleaning solution appropriate for the UV coating on the windows. Wonderful company

Description of Work
Window washing on tall 2-story home. 24 windows including 2 atrium units

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

09/13/2017

Wonderful service and the house looks great! Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, driveway, back patio

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/06/2017

Sergio Perez did an incredible job! He was professional, responsive, polite, and his work was extremely detailed-oriented. We were so pleased with the results, we will definitely hire Sergio again next year! And the price was very reasonable. He also power washed some of our neighbors' houses and they were very pleased with his services. Definitely reach out to Sergio if you need power washing don...

Description of Work
My house needed to be power washed and windows were washed.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

Bright View Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning offers the following services:* House washing *Driveways *Sidewalks *Patios *Fences *Decks *Gutter cleaning *Window cleaning *Skylight cleaning