AdvantaClean of Coastal Carolina

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2011

1839 Washington St

Wilmington, NC 28401

Specializing in Sanitizing! Founded in 2011, AdvantaClean of Coastal Carolina has established themselves as premier providers of essential services related to indoor air quality in the residential, commercial and governmental market segments. We are the first responders when you face emergencies such as severe mold growth, a burst water main, or more. We work quickly and efficiently to tackle the problem to prevent further, costlier damage. For a Healthy Home & Business, Trust AdvantaClean to Get the Job Done!...

05/13/2020

Wayne M.

This company arrived when the we’re supposed to. The workers were very professional and neat while performing their job. We we’re very pleased with the work and the outcome.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

05/12/2020

Alfred S.

They salesman and the workers were very courteous and thorough. We would definately use them again.

Description of Work
air duct ckeaning and sanitizing

05/12/2020

Martha T.

They were very professional in every way. If I had questions they took the time to answer me. Worked very hard not to mess up anything & were very attentive to every move they made to ensure they were not messing anything up. Great group of guys. Sorry I do not remember their names but I do remember the contact name - Eddy Geyer.

Description of Work
Complete duct cleaning

05/05/2020

Nate N.

It went very well. They came in and did their thing. They took before and after pics and showed them to me as they were going through their process. The work was very thorough.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

05/05/2020

Patrick H.

Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

04/30/2020

Becky C.

I did not trust two other companies who had given me estimates. I had heard good things about AdvantaClean, and when I met them, I knew they were the company I wanted to work with. They have not only lived up to their reputation, but they have exceeded my expectations. Communication is especially great; they help me understand things I have no knowledge about, they are great with keeping me updated on progress, and if I have questions, they are easy to get in touch with. I am so glad I took the time and waited for the right company. I’m very satisfied with the work, and especially how they do business. I highly recommend AdvantaClean.

Description of Work
crawlspace mold remediation

04/30/2020

Kathy S.

Overall they did a very nice job and were very professional. My only complaint is that it took them forever to come and do the job-months.

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation, mold remediation

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate the review. AdvantaClean of Coastal Carolina strives to not only meet our customers expectations but to exceed them. This was a time when we were all dealing with the aftermath of hurricane Florence and we were working day and night to help those who were put out of their homes first. It did take a while for us to get your crawlspace but we did not want to start your job and then get pulled off to help a customer that was still out of their home. I'm extremely glad to hear you were happy with our work. Those are the times when everyone pulls together to make sure our neighbors are safe. I hope in looking back, that we achieved this. Please let us know if we can be of service to you again in the future. Best Regards, Tim Kiser-President AdvantaClean of Coastal Carolina

04/29/2020

Wanda D.

Everything was completed on time and in a professional manner.

Description of Work
HVAC clean air handler, main trunk line, supply/return branch lines, boots and diffusers.

04/29/2020

Bonnie M.

We discovered mold around our vents inside of the house and called to have an inspection of our system. Eddie Geyer came to our home and was very professional (and polite) from the beginning to the end. We had several companies come out but chose this company due to their fair price, through inspection and professionalism. Mr. Geyer and his crew did an excellent job cleaning our vents (they had never been cleaned before). He answered all our questions and we feel confident that the vents are in much better condition now. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

02/26/2020

Glenn P.

It was excellent. They did a great and professional job. I'm very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They did some mold remediation.

02/26/2020

Tom T.

The service was excellent. The owner as well as all the workers were polite, courteous, on time, friendly, explained what their doing, and responsive to our needs.

Description of Work
We did water and lead mitigation, and mold remediation.

Category water damage restoration, lead paint removal, biohazard cleanup

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate the opportunity to serve you with the mold removal and the lead renovation and testing of the church gymnasium. I hope you were able to get everything back to where you were quickly able to use the gym again. Please let us know if we can serve you or someone you know with any of the service lines that we provide to our customers. Your business is greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Tim Kiser

02/25/2020

Tammy K.

It was amazing. He was awesome, educated, he got the job done and his guys, they were all good.

Description of Work
They did mold remediation.

Category mold removal

Ms. [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate the kind words. Eddy Geyer (Project Consultant) is on top of his game and our crews are trained to handle your needs for all of our service lines such as mold removal, air duct cleaning, lead testing and renovation, emergency water clean up, crawlspace mold removal and full crawlspace encapsulations, dehumidifier installations for moisture control, Atmox fan system for crawlspace and attics. We also handle odor removal for home and business. Please give us a call if you or someone you know has a need for out services. Thanks, Tim Kiser-President AdvantaClean of Coastal Carolina

02/25/2020

Glenn R.

It was great and awesome. Their scheduling was very prompt, their prices was very reasonable, they've done great work, very respectable, they did their job and they were awesome.

Description of Work
They did cleaning of air duct, they cleaned the modular classroom and they did total evacuation cleaning of the building.

Category house cleaning, air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], I really appreciate the great review. It's always a pleasure working with you and your staff. Please let me know if we can help you or someone you know with any of our services such as lead testing, lead renovation, mold removal, emergency water clean-up, air duct cleaning, crawlspace moisture solutions, crawlspace encapsulations, Attic moisture solutions, Atmox Fan system installation, commercial hvac coil cleaning and odor removal. Best Regards, Tim Kiser AdvantaClean of Coastal Carolina

02/20/2020

Lee Andrea M.

It was good. Eddy Geyer was excellent. He was great in communicating to the entire process and he was very accessible and easy to get in touch with.

Description of Work
They removed mold from my house.

Category mold removal

Ms. [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate the great review. Our teams take a true interest to make sure our customers expectations are not only met but exceeded. Please let us know if we can help you or someone you know with any of our services we provide. Best Regards, Tim Kiser - President AdvantaClean of Coastal Carolina

02/06/2016

Joseph L.

I retained Advanta Clean, represented by Tim Kiser, to provide surface mold remediation which was caused by excess humidity in my home due to an air conditioning problem. Tim and his crew did an exceptional job. The crew was meticulous and very conscientious working to remove the mold yet at the same time causing no damage to the walls and surfaces. They were careful to cover furniture and fixtures and treated my home as if it were their own. More importantly, Tim guaranteed his work, assuring passage of mold clearance by an independent lab before final payment was due. I highly recommend Tim Kiser and Advanta Clean for mold remediation. Joe L.

Description of Work
Test and removed mold

Category air duct cleaning

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate your great review. It was a pleasure serving you. Please let me know if we can be of service to you or someone you know in the near future. Best Regards, Tim Kiser AdvantaClean of Coastal Carolina

Top to Bottom House Cleaning

There's a saying that a clean house is a sign of a wasted life. While this may not exactly be true, it's certainly true that there are more important and enjoyable things to do than worry about keeping your home clean! With all your other responsibilities, you should be able to enjoy your free time as you please. Our home cleaning services are designed to give you the peace of mind you deserve and the time you need to enjoy your life and loved ones. A Cleaner home, naturally!!! We care about your family, pets and the environment. We use only safe, non-toxic products scientifically researched and designed to be more effective. Book your free estimate now!

Vent Ninjas

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! We won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

G&G Superior Cleaning Service.

We are your premier choice for full-service housecleaning in the Wilmington Area. We specialize in quick turnover AirBnB cleaning needs. We guarantee to offer the most efficient, highest quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

31870, 81668, 81099, 170881
    North Carolina
    NADCA, MICRO, IICRC
    06/30/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Our service category includes emergency water removal, mold remediation, air duct cleaning, commercial dryer vent cleaning, commercial hvac coil cleaning, crawlspace encapsulations, Atmox crawlspace and attic fan system installation, lead paint testing and renovation,