Disaster Mitigation & Restoration

With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 10

Whitsett, NC 27377

Storm damage, water damage, fire damage, reconstruction & general contractor....

12/03/2015

JO ANN H.

Description of Work
I called my insurance because of a roof leak & black mold in my bathroom & Sasser was 1 of the options. They fixed the leak, replaced hallway carpet scraped bedroom ceiling & refinsed it, shampooed that carpet & took great care of my antique bedroom set. They also painted & cleaned up all messes from the repairs. | |I liked them so much that I had them put new flooring in my kitchen & livingroom, that was the $2000. | |I love Sasser Construction/Disaster Mitigation!!!

Category contractors, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, roofing, interior painters

03/27/2014

james C.

They were very prompt and professional with the drying and cleanup

Description of Work
I had a water heater pipe go and woke up to a soggy downstairs.

Category water damage restoration

01/07/2014

Richard L.

This should not be listed in the "Category: Carpentry - Unfinished". I don't know why Angie's list doesn't allow us to choose the category, but it doesn't . We discovered a lower level disaster Saturday at noon. They came at our convenience and cleaned it up, removed all effected areas and materials. They sprayed an anti-bacterial and set up fans and a dehumidifier to remove the moisture. They coordinated all contractors, communicated with us about all appointments. Checked on the work done and did it all in a timely manner. They are a very professional, thorough, high quality and respectful group of people who know what they are doing and do it extremely well.

Description of Work
They restored our lower level. This included removing all our belongings, wrapping and protecting each item, and storing everything while they repaired wall board, carpeting, tile, plumbing, cabinets, door frames, floor molding, paint and lighting fixtures. After all the work was completed, they returned all stored items with no damage to anything. Everything was totally restored! Sasser Companies is definitely a first class company.

Category contractors

02/16/2012

Katherine W.

Dangerous mold in a living environment could be a major disaster. Kevin Sasser, the owner of Disaster Mitigation, started the job as soon as the environmental report was available. He was always available by phone and/or e-mail. His project manager Jeff Wilson contacted me as soon as he was assigned the job and he too was always available. They kept me apprised of the progress of the mitigation, repairs, etc. The repairs were done well; the cabinet & floor replacements were of good quality. The painting was well done.

Description of Work
The company removed all mold in the air & on surfaces that did not have to be torn out for replacement. Removed and replaced all coverings including floor underlayment, under floor insulation, a ceiling, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinet, counter tops ,part of a wall, crawl space vapor barrier, HVAC ductwork, painted all interior surfaces, removed,cleaned all appliances and removed all debris, met with and was contact with insurance company.

Category contractors, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters

10/08/2011

Luther B.

I found Disaster Mitigation and Restoration Inc. on Angies list recently. Because they are in the mitigation and Restoration business I needed their expertise. My kitchen was covered with water since I had a water leak due to a broken pipe under the kitchen sink. They came to my home and viewed the damage; indicating that they could do the necessary repairs. I agreed to let them do the work and they completed the work to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
September 23, 2011 The company removed hardwood flooring which was damaged by water in the kitchen. They are to remove additional flooring in the dinning room for the reason. This flooring will be replaced by new flooring which the company will install next week. They will also paint the kitchen. The company has performed all of the work requested to the satisfaction of the homeowner.

Category contractors, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, water damage restoration

06/24/2010

David Y.

The morning after my home was ruined by a tornado I hired Disaster Mitigation and Restoration to rebuild and repair. The first thing they did was walk through the home video taping the damage. Shortly thereafter they began removing the damaged contents and clearing the area for repairs. The salvaged contents of my home went to their climate controlled storage facility. I received a insurance estimate from my adjuster which stated what was covered and what was not going to be repaired under my policy. DMR worked with me to put it all back the right way. If something wasn't covered by insurance they either provided me what I found to be a very cost effective means of handling the issue or fixed it outright without question. I was left with the impression that they truly understood their work and the final product was the best advertising they could do. The most notable situation I recall dealt with a concrete patio that I had them pour. I had not had a patio prior to the tornado but figured I would pay DMR to install one since they were working on the house already. I visited the house after the patio was poured and was somewhat skeptical about the grading of the concrete away from the house. Patios need to direct water away from the house. I had worked in concrete before and though the grading wasn't the best job I accepted it as adequate and didn't mention any complaints to the DMR. A week later I visited the house and discovered a new patio had been poured. When I asked the builder what happened he said "I didn't like the grade so we did it again." Unbelievable! The original grade would have worked fine, he made it better.

Description of Work
My home was hit by a Tornado and was subsequently condemned by the city. The damage was almost half the value of the home itself. Disaster Mitigation and Restoration (DMR) either managed or completed every aspect of the home repair. New roof, new siding, new walls, new lighting, new carpet, new engineered hardwood, new tiled floors, new countertops, new windows, new electrical, new gas line, new furnace, new A/C, new concrete, everything. I also took the opportunity to modify my home while DMR was putting it back together. I had a window filled in, a new roof extended over a new concrete patio, a gas line run for a patio grill, crown molding installed, tiled floors and backsplash in my kitchen, etc. DMR worked with me every step of the way to not only repair what was damaged but put it back better than what I had. In some instances they even discovered errors that were made by my original home builder and corrected them.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, garage doors, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, water damage restoration, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, chimney repair, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, sunrooms, mudjacking, foundation repair, energy audit, basement remodeling, mobile home remodeling

Gregs Gutter Service

We are a company that is locally owned with a strong commitment to customer service. We do not believe in overselling to our neighbors and believe that quality is the most important thing we have to offer. Greg has been in this business for more than ten years and has lived in this area for all of his life. It is very important that his customers feel that he can be reached at all times for questions or problems. Greg is known by co-workers and his spouse to be a perfectionist. This contributes to his skill at this job, and as customers, you can be assured he will get the job done correctly.

North Carolina Gutters Company

We offer quality gutter services at an affordable price. Contact us about an estimate!

Offers by North Carolina Gutters Company on Angi
    All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Storm damage, water damage, fire damage, reconstruction & general contractor.