Disaster Mitigation & Restoration

With Angi since June 2010

Storm damage, water damage, fire damage, reconstruction & general contractor....

Advanced Overhead Garage Door Service

*Currently offering a $30 garage door service call & inspection* We are veteran owned business with over 35 years of expertise in serving the Central North Carolina area with all aspects of overhead garage door repair, replacement, and installation.

Offers by Advanced Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi
Precision Garage Door

Award winning. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price

Offers by Precision Garage Door on Angi
All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

12/03/2015

Description of Work
I called my insurance because of a roof leak & black mold in my bathroom & Sasser was 1 of the options. They fixed the leak, replaced hallway carpet scraped bedroom ceiling & refinsed it, shampooed that carpet & took great care of my antique bedroom set. They also painted & cleaned up all messes from the repairs. | |I liked them so much that I had them put new flooring in my kitchen & livingroom, that was the $2000. | |I love Sasser Construction/Disaster Mitigation!!!

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,roofing,interior painters

03/27/2014

They were very prompt and professional with the drying and cleanup

Description of Work
I had a water heater pipe go and woke up to a soggy downstairs.

Category water damage restoration

01/07/2014

This should not be listed in the "Category: Carpentry - Unfinished". I don't know why Angie's list doesn't allow us to choose the category, but it doesn't . We discovered a lower level disaster Saturday at noon. They came at our convenience and cleaned it up, removed all effected areas and materials. They sprayed an anti-bacterial and set up fans and a dehumidifier to remove the moisture. They coo...

Description of Work
They restored our lower level. This included removing all our belongings, wrapping and protecting each item, and storing everything while they repaired wall board, carpeting, tile, plumbing, cabinets, door frames, floor molding, paint and lighting fixtures. After all the work was completed, they returned all stored items with no damage to anything. Everything was totally restored! Sasser Companies is definitely a first class company.

Category contractors

02/16/2012

Dangerous mold in a living environment could be a major disaster. Kevin Sasser, the owner of Disaster Mitigation, started the job as soon as the environmental report was available. He was always available by phone and/or e-mail. His project manager Jeff Wilson contacted me as soon as he was assigned the job and he too was always available. They kept me apprised of the progress of the mitigation, r...

Description of Work
The company removed all mold in the air & on surfaces that did not have to be torn out for replacement. Removed and replaced all coverings including floor underlayment, under floor insulation, a ceiling, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinet, counter tops ,part of a wall, crawl space vapor barrier, HVAC ductwork, painted all interior surfaces, removed,cleaned all appliances and removed all debris, met with and was contact with insurance company.

Category contractors,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,insulation,plumbing,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters

10/08/2011

I found Disaster Mitigation and Restoration Inc. on Angies list recently. Because they are in the mitigation and Restoration business I needed their expertise. My kitchen was covered with water since I had a water leak due to a broken pipe under the kitchen sink. They came to my home and viewed the damage; indicating that they could do the necessary repairs. I agreed to let them do the work and th...

Description of Work
September 23, 2011 The company removed hardwood flooring which was damaged by water in the kitchen. They are to remove additional flooring in the dinning room for the reason. This flooring will be replaced by new flooring which the company will install next week. They will also paint the kitchen. The company has performed all of the work requested to the satisfaction of the homeowner.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,water damage restoration

Storm damage, water damage, fire damage, reconstruction & general contractor.