TREASURES REFINISHED

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2002

Antiques

Professional furniture refinishing and restoration. Will provide over the phone estimates or via email. Pick up and delivery available subject to terms. Average production time 3 to 4 weeks....

03/22/2017

Ron B.

Stain color; perfect. Finish; excellent. Customer Service; impressive. Communication; professional. Will I use their service again; absolutely.

Description of Work
Refinish 1950's desk

05/01/2015

Perry B.

Mary Ann and Terry took the old German Hoosier that I had bought at an Estate sale and turned it back into a true treasure. It had water damage and they were able to fix a lot of the damage and the parts that they couldn't they replaced and its hard to tell it was done. I think this piece is now something that will be passed down for generations.

Description of Work
Repaired and Refinished an old German Hoosier (Buffet)

09/30/2013

Laura R.

They are on Angie's List. I looked and called a couple of different places on Angie' List and I went with them because their prices were much more reasonable than a couple of the others. They did an awesome job. They're very knowledgeable, very professional, and very concerned about keeping the true integrity of an antique piece. They weren't just trying to slap some different paint on it and put you on your way. They're a very, very nice couple. They did a really good job. I absolutely would use them again. There weren't many people I would trust with my grandmother's table.

Description of Work
I used Treasures Refinished to refinish an antique table for me.

06/07/2011

JULIE W.

They did a very good and professional job. They were very punctual on both jobs, and were careful with the furniture. They did a beautiful job on the refinishing.

Description of Work
They refinished an antique four-poster bed and a trunk. The trunk was painted originally, so they stripped the paint and stained it for me. They also repaired an antique chair, jewelry box, and two end tables.

Category furniture repair,antiques

10/05/2010

Frank R.

This was very worrying process for my wife as it was our original wedding dining room set which we paid thousands of dollars for. Unfortuantely after 20 + years the finish was dull and had worn through down to the veneer due to children's projects and chemicals/glues spilled on it. It actually looks as good as new.

Description of Work
We had a mahogany, Queen Anne style dining room table, two leaves, and six chairs including two arm chairs stripped of original factory poly-urethane and refinished in laquer. They were very patient in explaining no refinisher can duplicate the factory finish - but how close they could come. We even visited when the stained to make sure the color tone was right.

06/28/2010

Nathan G.

The Gaddy's did an incredible job on my table. I would recommend them everyone. Not only were they very nice, but they were right on time. Exactly the price they quoted, and were accommodating for me to pick it up. They are awesome!

Description of Work
I had a dining room table that needed some repair after a move. It was a very nice table. They repaired some deep scratches and resurfaced the table.

Category furniture repair

Thanks for that outstanding report. I'm just now seeing it but I'm sure many others have by now and that's very important to us. We can't buy that kind of review. Thank you.

04/12/2010

BRENDA G.

They did a wonderful job! The little table looks so lovely and it was so ugly when I gave it to them. Sorry I did not take before and after pictures. They are great to work with, pick up the phone, finish when they say and charge very fairly. Don't look anywhere else. Do let them give you directions to their workshop. It is worth the drive!

Description of Work
Stripped 1920-1930 end table of its red paint, sanded to remove extra piant from tiny grooves, and stained to the original color. Estimated charges at $125 but only charged $100.

Category furniture repair

Just now looking at your report. Thank you so much for your great words. I'm sure they have helped many others choose us. Thank you and come see us any time.

04/17/2009

MARIA H.

Mrs. Maddy has done an awesome job with my furniture. She does great work. She is detailed and very informative. My china cabinet is absolutely gorgeous. You definitely get your moneys worth. I will continue to use her services in the future.

Description of Work
The last time I used Treasures Refinished, I had them provide a complete refinish on my mothers six foot hutch and base china cabinet.

10/18/2007

DAREN M.

Absolutely beautiful restoration of treasured pieces with lots of sentimental value to my wife. We are very impressed with Terry and MayAnn's work and will be taking more furniture to them in the future.

Description of Work
Stripped several layers of paint off a mahogany duncan phyfe dining room table and six matching chairs. Repaired all six chairs as necessary.

10/28/2006

ANN M.

I was very pleased with the whole process. The Gaddy's were accommodating, responsive, and timely. They did a beautiful job on the furniture at a reasonable price. The piece was done ahead of schedule which was a pleasant surprise!

Description of Work
They refinished an antique secretary desk.

Category furniture repair,antiques

TREASURES REFINISHED

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2002

7311 Providence Rd S

Waxhaw, NC 28173

ANTIQUE RESTORATION & FURNITURE REFINISHING.

SPOT TOUCH-UPS