THE MAC DOCTOR

With Angi since March 2009

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

02/03/2012

Sandra C.

I will be using Harry in the future. He is very patient and excellent experience.

Description of Work
I am a new MAC user and it is greek to me. Was a microsoft user for 30 years so I called Harry via one of AL review. I never expected to get him on the phone and he proceeded to set up an IChat with me and gave me a 3 hour tutorial?

Category computer repair

03/21/2009

Karen H.

The first time, my husband bought a printer and we couldn't get it to work. Called Harry and found out it wasn't compatible with our laptops. He counseled us over the phone with what we needed to purchase then came out and got us networked beautifully at a very reasonable price. The second time, (God love him) he didn't want me to waste my money when he thought he could talk me through it over the phone. After 45 minutes of his time we realized we physically needed him here. Came on a Saturday within an hour and only charged me for his time in my house. He walked into a very unpleasant atmosphere in my home the second time around and was incredibly gracious under pressure! He's the type of service person that comes into your home and makes you feel like you're not going to be taken advantage of and that he truly knows what he is doing. My husband and I both work from home and live/die by our computers so I've had several people over the years service our computer needs and the Mac Doctor has blown everyone away.

Description of Work
This is the second time I have used the Mac Doc. First time was in Jan 09 when my family switched to Mac. The first time he set us up with wireless networking and our printer. Second time we had a bad router from Apple and it had to be replaced, I couldn't get it to work. He came out on a Saturday and got us squared away.

Category computer repair