Adams SCCG, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2015

Adams SCCG, LLC takes pride in the work we do. We deliver quality craftsmanship to any size or type of home improvement. As a small Handyman Projects - Construction Group we are organized, operate safely and very carefully with each project from start to finish. At Adams SCCG, LLC estimates are free and scheduled at the customer's request. Jody Adams Owner...

MyNewFloor.com

A premier flooring company in the Carolinas, MyNewFloor.com was founded by a talented, design savvy professional with 15 years of experience in designing and installing a variety of flooring products. Our company is built on the principles of honesty, quality, craftsmanship, and a sincere effort to provide 100% customer satisfaction! You can be sure that only our professional, knowledgeable and experienced installers will complete all the work for you. We do not sub-contract any of our projects.

Offers by MyNewFloor.com on Angi
Ultimate Flooring

Serving the Great Charlotte Area for over 15 years we strive to bring excellence in every job we do, big or small. Give us a call for your next hardwood flooring project. We take customer satisfaction as our top priority and hardwood floors is our passion. We offer hardwood floors installation, dustless sand and finishing, dustless refinishing existing hardwood, buff and coat, staircase remodel and we are specialized in custom borders and designs to meet your needs, in addition we also install LVP and laminate floors. Leo, the owner will be the one giving you the quote and will be the one doing the work, no subs. Experience the difference and call us for a free estimate today!

Carefree Carpets

Carefree Carpets was established in Charlotte in 1988 and is locally owned by Robert Coover. Since opening, Carefree Carpets has consistently built their success one individual at a time, serving thousands of customers in the residential and commercial market segments in the Charlotte metropolitan area and all outlying communities. No job is too small or too large. Whether the job is a complete turn-key or a do-it-yourself project, they are here to serve your needs and makes your dreams become a reality. If you want something they don’t normally carry, they can get it for you! Additional address - 8600 Monroe Rd, Charlotte, NC 28212. Additonal fax - (704) 568-6738. Cost is determined by the job.

06/18/2019

Robert P.

At first it looked great; within a couple of years about a third of the Fiberon railing fittings were cracking, and this was a big job with a lot of fittings. I contacted Fiberon and sent pictures, but they claimed the work was not done according to their instructions and that was the problem. They denied my claim, even though the few small support pieces they called for could not have had any effect on the cracking. After consulting with many others, including a licensed structural engineer, the most likely picture came out. The cracks in the fittings were caused by warping of some of the posts, shifting of other posts relative to the deck joists, and poor product quality of Fiberon's decking. Jody Adams has agreed to replace all of the cracked fittings and one post which became too short due to post warping, and I will do the replacement myself. With this and remembering the excellent work he did on my major basement buildout (2500 sf), I'm changing the rating to B.

Description of Work
Deck renovation.

[Member Name Removed], I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't receive any calls or voicemail from you. I was having problems with my phone during that time period. I'm glad I was looking around my Angies List account. You are a valued customer to me. Thanks for meeting with me today and reviewing the railing and post brackets. I found the original tickets from 3yrs ago and will contact Lowe's Main Office in the morning to get the items needed to replace the broken bracket. (Fiberon Sentry Railing brackets Lowe's Item #435553)

Alan C.

The project went great and I couldn't ask for better work. When Jody started the work we were headed out of town. When we got back a few days later everything had been finished. The city inspector came out and quickly signed off on the work.

Description of Work
Jody did a roofing job on my house including; tearing off the original roof and putting a new one on.

Chris R.

Jody Adams, and his crew, did expert carpentry and roofing work. The communication was excellent and they were a pleasure to work with. The follow up after the job was completed was also excellent.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof over my second story deck.

Category contractors,roofing

Craig C.

it went very well. On time reasonable price everything was good

Description of Work
roof repair

Greg M.

Everything Jody has done has been as great as it can be. Jody and his crew have done a stellar job. I will absolutely use Jody and his crew in the future and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Jody replaced the roof on my home; including tearing off the original roof and putting a new one on. Jody has also done several projects around my home over the last few years.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,roofing,siding

02/07/2016

Robert P.

Excellent. Jody Adams is honest, punctual, and very experienced based on the work he has done for me so far. I intend to have him on the bid list for my doors/trim package and flooring package. I retired from the business of construction and construction management for 40 years, so am acting as my own general contractor, but Jody could probably do that for others as well. He's a good Christian and I had no problem leaving he and his workers alone in my house on numerous occasions.

Description of Work
Demolition, Concrete Foundations, Framing and some Door work in a 2300 sf basement build-out.

Category doors

Adams SCCG, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2015

Madeira Circle

Waxhaw, NC 28173

New Doors install, Door Repairs, Door Maint., Weather striping, New Door Locks and dead bolts install, repairs and replacements. Bathroom and kitchen hardware (door knobs and handles, toilet paper holders, towel bars, shower curtain rods, Medicine Cabinets) picture hanging, Hanging Large Mirrors Garage storage,shelving and storage systems Handyman Projects.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover