AB Spectrum Handyman LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

All home improvement and repair services done well and at reasonable cost. Locally owned and operated....

Frank

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Admiring Painting Services LLC

Admiring Painting Services, is a company dedicated to assisting & understanding your painting projects for residence or business. Whether it's interior or exterior, your satisfaction is guaranteed! We pledge our service to be your best renovating experience. **At Admiring Painting we are aware of the importance of keeping our customers and employees healthy. We are taking all steps necessary to ensure the well-being of everyone around us.**

Offers by Admiring Painting Services LLC on Angi
R&A Painting Company

R&A Painting Company is your choice for residential & commercial painting proudly serving the Charlotte metro area with over 13 years of experience. We offer competitive prices without compromising the quality of work. Please, call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by R&A Painting Company on Angi

09/21/2021

Please see above. Overall, it was excellent.

Description of Work
I hired Andrei to help me renovate my rental property. For starters, he was very professional. When I called him, he answered and indicated that he would come to the property the next day to do a walk thru. Andrei was on time and was very thorough with his estimation. He provided an invoice that was very reasonable and fair. I live out of state and I felt safe giving Andrei the keys to the property and allowing him to do the work without any check ins until he finished. He finished on time and the work is beautiful and impeccable. Wen Andrei finished I immediately hired him to do another job. I highly recommend his services, He is honest has great integrity, and is fair with is pricing.

Category appliance repair,countertops,handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,window treatments,interior painters,doors

09/08/2021

Andrei has done GREAT work for us, including lovely built-in window seats that match our home perfectly. He has also helped with a number of home projects for us, always quickly and with care. Andrei's work is top-notch and he is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Built-in window seats with drawers

Category handyman service,woodworking

03/14/2021

Andre is a terric handyman and carpenter. He is professional, diligent, timely, and pays attention to detail. He has done several projects for us including building shelving units in a work shed, repairing a leaking shower, fixing huge holes in our ceiling and patching cracks to make the drywall seamless and brand new looking. He has rebuilt built-ins around a fireplace and cut granite to fit the ...

Description of Work
Dryway, shelving, tile repair, granite shelving

Category contractors,countertops,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

03/13/2021

This was my second project with Mr. Berdan. As expected, he did not disappoint. He honored every commitment and completed this job flawlessly. For the second time, I am extremely satisfied and will continue to use AB spectrum for various home improvement projects. If you are looking for consistent professionalism and quality, I strongly recommend AB Spectrum Handyman.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, hardwood flooring installation, vanity installation, interior painting

Category countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,woodworking,interior painters

10/28/2020

Andrei did a great job. Very prompt, professional, tidy, conscientious, and reasonably priced. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Ceiling Medallion Made from wood, hanging Dining Rm Fixture Installed. Repair Window trim, Repairing weatherstripping, Hainging Pictures, Repaired Shelves Peg Holes so Pegs could be used to install shelves.

Category appliance repair,electrician,handyman service,lighting,woodworking,doors

10/18/2020

Andrei took our boring, builder grade fireplace, and made it a masterpiece and focal point of our living room. He arrived promptly each day and completed the job quickly, efficiently, and at a great price. Andrei will be our go-to handyman for all of our project needs!

Description of Work
Fireplace Remodel

Category woodworker

10/05/2020

Andrei does a great job. Work is meticulous. Prices fair. He shows up when he says he will. Previously he has fixed my overhead attic door, Re-attached wrought iron gate, Built new crawlspace door. At 4 o'clock on a Friday, my front door wouldn't close. He came over and fixed it. Andrei is a honest, first-rate craftsman.

Description of Work
Repair external rotted wood on bump out , Painted large picture window (with mullions), Repaired and painted garage ceiling, painted front door

Category handyman service","woodworker","house painter","interior painter

03/22/2020

I have had Andre do jobs for us before and he is excellent! I will call him any time I have any handyman/home improvement jobs.

Description of Work
Repair a dresser and closet door

12/13/2019

Excellent. Andrei was quick and responsive, and obviously an expert of his trade. He helped us fix some items on a due diligence request prior to selling our home, and respected our timeline by acting very quickly. Super professional. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Multiple handyman plumbing/masonry services on our home prior to move out

12/10/2019

Andrei arrived on time. He was careful to ask questions about how I wanted the work done. The work was of good quality. I would not hesitate to use AB Spectrum/ Andrei again.

Description of Work
five small repairs and projects in my home and garage

Category handyman service

General handyman services including pressure-washing.

Plumbing and Electrical