Service Team of Professionals

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

We accept remote payment

We handle mitigation directly (structural drying, content manipulation and cleaning, smoke and soot removal) to help return your home to a clean and dry state as quickly as possible. For emergency services we can bill your insurance carrier directly, simplifying the claims process for you. If your insurance provider is not involved, we get your project started with a 50% deposit with the remainder due within 30 days of job completion. These terms are a guideline only and may differ on your specific project....

White Dove Painting

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today! Check us out on Facebook and after you are happy with the job we have performed please leave us a review here on Angie's List and on Facebook. We are happy to see your before and after pictures as well!

Living Colors Painting & Remodeling

Welcome to Living Colors Painting & Remodeling! We serve Asheboro, NC and surrounding areas. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting and Remodeling. We are 100% dedicated to providing our customers with the quality and service they deserve. We also offer : *Deck Restoration *Staining *Drywall Repair *Carpentry *Wall Paper Removal * Light Remodeling. Give us call today!

Offers by Living Colors Painting & Remodeling on Angi
TL Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/21/2021

Debbie P.

The Service Team of the Triad is absolutely one of the best companies I've ever encountered. This was my second time using their service: the first time was due to a tree falling on my home a couple of years ago which caused substantial damage, and the most recent time was due to a hot water heater leak. On both incidents, the Service Team was always punctual, professional, honest, extremely thorough, courteous and most of all caring---from the office personnel--to each individual technician--to the owner. The entire staff was very concerned for my issue. They worked with my limited income, providing me with a very reasonable quote, without compromising on the service. I felt as though they handled my situation the same as they would have handled someone who lives in an upscale neighborhood. They made sure to wear foot coverings as to not track dirt through my home and were mindful of my home on every visit. They made sure that the job was done properly and completely. I would highly recommend the Service of Triad and would definitely use their service again (which I pray I never have to :-). May God continue to bless your establishment and staff!

Description of Work
Water mitigation and subfloor replacement

Category water damage restoration

Service Team of Professionals

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

P.O. Box 546

Wallburg, NC 27373

Service Team of Professionals of the Triad specializes in water damage mitigation. We also do fire damage, smoke and soot cleaning, odor elimination and mold removal. We can help evaluate if you need to file a claim with your insurance company based on your deductible and the scope of the damage to your property. Once claims are filed, we will work directly with your insurance carrier to help ensure your home is clean and dry as quickly as possible.

We are not a lead abatement contractor. We do not do any work related to asbestos. We are not an indoor environmental specialist or industrial hygenist company. For mold remediation, you will generally need one of them but you should hire them directly as they work for the property owner and verify the mitigation job was performed correctly.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal