CORNERSTONE HOME CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2006

4.1

LICENSE NUMBER#35773...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Greensboro! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

08/31/2013

Fair. The owner did not bother to consult me regarding not installing the special ordered door seal with a drip cap. He decided to use his own seal. Now I am stuck with a special ordered door seal that I cannot use! I did not care how they installed the PVC coil. He walked off with the carpet and pad that was removed by the hardwood installer from my formal dining area without asking me. The owner...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front and rear door seals, installed pads, caulked around the patio door and installed new PVC coil around the rear patio doors.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/14/2007

This is a very good company. They pleased me greatly. There is always room for improvement but as contractors go but they were very good. I particularly like the hardwood floors they put in my home. I would use them again if I needed a reliable and dependable builder.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built my one story, 1700 square foot home from the ground up.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home builders

02/14/2007

I was very pleased with the construction of my home. They really did a great job and made sure to pay attention to detail. The work was done in a timely manor and I would recommend this company to anyone. They were always very personable and answered all of our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had this company build our house for us. Our home is about 1500 square feet and there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms in it. They built a garage as well.

02/14/2007

We were not at all happy with the quality of the work that was done on our new home. It is livable, but there are minor problems here and there that we found. The problems we had with this company was nothing major. They did get the job done pretty fast, but there were the normal hang ups here and there. We did run into some frustrations at times in dealing with the people but nothing too bad. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cornerstone Home Construction built us our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home totaling about 1700 square foot of living space..

02/13/2007

The work that was done on my house was very detail oriented. I was so pleased with the service. They really made sure to answer all of our questions and work to our specifications. They were rushing a little at the end to finish but they still did a great job. I was very impressed. I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an 1800 square foot home built. It has three bedrooms and two bath rooms. There was an attached garage built, too.

CATEGORY home builders

We are a fully licensed and bonded Residential General Contractor with Unlimited Limitation. We specialize in Kitchen and Bath remodeling, New Home construction, Additions, Sunrooms and Decks and home repairs.