WHITCO TERMITE & PEST CONTROL

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2006

For the Homeowner We provide pest control service for termites, roaches, ants, fleas, mice, rats and other pests on a contract or one-time basis. We are also experts at correcting moisture problems that can occur under your home. There is no charge for inspections and estimates. We use Termidor termiticide which has proven to be very effective and has no odor. For the Building Contractor We are licensed and insured to provide pretreatment of building sites to protect against wood destroying insects. Our locations and employees are positioned to give immediate service. For the Real Estate Agent We can promptly arrange inspections, treatments and warranties to facilitate your real estate transaction. We have 2 offices opened from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday if you need to pick up a report or have one faxed to your location. For Business and Industry For years we have earned the trust of restaurants, motels, manufacturing plants, medical facilities and retail stores. We are competent to handle any size facility, and we are competitive in pricing. Whether for a special problem or a regular contract service, we are happy to provide an inspection and estimate. For emergencies, we will be there within hours....

Steve Taylor founded Capital Pest Services, Inc. in 1981 with the goal of providing residential and commercial customers in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area the highest-quality pest control services at the best possible value. Since our humble beginnings, our commitment has been to give every customer a world-class experience with the personal touch of a locally-owned and operated exterminator. When you choose us as your home or commercial exterminator, you can rest assured that we will complete every service on time, at the price quoted, and using only the latest, most effective Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered products available in the industry today.

Triangle Pest Control offers pest control and exterminator services in Holly Springs and surrounding North Carolina locations. All of our pest, termite, bed bug, and mosquito control services are approved for environmental friendliness and family safety. Our top priority is to keep you and your family protected from pests, which is why we offer same day inspections a satisfaction guarantee.

I started my Home Inspection business here in the Triangle area in 1994. My original experience was as a licensed general contractor with experience in the design, construction and renovation of homes in Durham, Chapel Hill, and Atlanta, Ga, but have been a full time Home Inspector here in North Carolina since 1997. My goal is to serve my clients by providing a thorough and detailed inspection that can give you a realistic picture of the home you are buying or selling. The inspection also includes free phone or e-mail consultation as long as you are living in the home. The report I use has been developed over the last 27 years of experience, and exceeds the requirements of the N.C. and ASHI Home Inspector Standards of Practice. It is a semi narrative with photos included in the summary. I try to write the reports so that realtors and repair contractors who may not have been at the inspection can understand what needs to be done, and why I consider it to be important. One of my long time goals has been to help improve the quality and professionalism of this industry. I have trained several other Home Inspectors and am currently an approved field trainer by the NC Home Inspector Licensure Board. I am past President of the N.C. Licensed Home Inspector Association, the state's largest association of Home Inspectors, and have served two terms totaling 8 years on the N.C. Home Inspector Licensure Board. During this time I chaired the Standards and Rules committee for three years, the Complaint Investigations and Education committees and served two terms as Board chairman. This has given me the opportunity to see the big picture of this industry and offer ideas on how we Inspectors can improve our services to the general public. Additional email - fred_herndon@outlook.com.

06/07/2016

Description of Work
My tenant had a bedbug infestation in more than one room. Whitco inspected, confirmed the pests were bedbugs, provided treatment info and a price quote up front. Treatments were effective and the tech was courteous and professional. No hidden expenses, surprises or sales pressure. Recommend. |

05/07/2014

I was very well. We were very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
They came out and did an inspection and we felt comfortable with them so they came back and did termite protection treatment for us.

Category pest control,home inspection

04/22/2014

Description of Work
FOR THEIR QUARTERLY CONTRACT THE HENDERSON OFFICE'S PRICE WAS GREAT AND THE SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING. MATT WAS NOT ONLY PROFESSIONAL HE DID HIS JOB IN NO TIME AND MAINTAINED CLEAN WORK AREA. NO MUD ON CARPET! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHOICE!

06/26/2012

I like the consitancy of the technicians that come to inspect. They are always kind, thorough and professional. They are quick to respond if there is a problem.

Description of Work
We have a quarterly pest control contract and an annaul termite inspection contract.

07/21/2010

They were accessible. They didn?t seem to really have a caring attitude. I had to call them back three times and it was still under warranty. They were friendly.

Description of Work
Whitco Termite & Pest Control came recently on the 15th of July.

Category pest control

PEST CONTROL. MOISTURE CONTROL TERMITE CONTROL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover