WHITCO TERMITE & PEST CONTROL

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2006

104 S WHITE ST STE 201

Wake Forest, NC 27587

For the Homeowner We provide pest control service for termites, roaches, ants, fleas, mice, rats and other pests on a contract or one-time basis. We are also experts at correcting moisture problems that can occur under your home. There is no charge for inspections and estimates. We use Termidor termiticide which has proven to be very effective and has no odor. For the Building Contractor We are licensed and insured to provide pretreatment of building sites to protect against wood destroying insects. Our locations and employees are positioned to give immediate service. For the Real Estate Agent We can promptly arrange inspections, treatments and warranties to facilitate your real estate transaction. We have 2 offices opened from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday if you need to pick up a report or have one faxed to your location. For Business and Industry For years we have earned the trust of restaurants, motels, manufacturing plants, medical facilities and retail stores. We are competent to handle any size facility, and we are competitive in pricing. Whether for a special problem or a regular contract service, we are happy to provide an inspection and estimate. For emergencies, we will be there within hours....

06/07/2016

Bradley S.

Description of Work
My tenant had a bedbug infestation in more than one room. Whitco inspected, confirmed the pests were bedbugs, provided treatment info and a price quote up front. Treatments were effective and the tech was courteous and professional. No hidden expenses, surprises or sales pressure. Recommend. |

05/07/2014

Tony R.

I was very well. We were very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
They came out and did an inspection and we felt comfortable with them so they came back and did termite protection treatment for us.

Category pest control,home inspection

04/22/2014

dawn M.

Description of Work
FOR THEIR QUARTERLY CONTRACT THE HENDERSON OFFICE'S PRICE WAS GREAT AND THE SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING. MATT WAS NOT ONLY PROFESSIONAL HE DID HIS JOB IN NO TIME AND MAINTAINED CLEAN WORK AREA. NO MUD ON CARPET! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHOICE!

06/26/2012

Kelly S.

I like the consitancy of the technicians that come to inspect. They are always kind, thorough and professional. They are quick to respond if there is a problem.

Description of Work
We have a quarterly pest control contract and an annaul termite inspection contract.

07/21/2010

Bob S.

They were accessible. They didn?t seem to really have a caring attitude. I had to call them back three times and it was still under warranty. They were friendly.

Description of Work
Whitco Termite & Pest Control came recently on the 15th of July.

05/22/2008

Michael A.

We had they come and inspect our house because our neighbors had termites so they gave us a quote and we had them do our yard too. We were very pleased with there services.

Description of Work
They did a inspection then, they put the interior around the house.

Category home inspection

09/14/2007

JoAnne M.

I once had an ant problem in my kitchen, so they did the interior of my house for free. I don't have to be at home when they come, and they just leave the bill when they are finished. I like them because they are all friendly, and also I'm pleased with their job.

Description of Work
They spray the outside of my 1800 square foot home quarterly, for every type of bugs.

09/14/2007

STEPHANIE K.

I did have a problem once with bees and Whitco came right out to take care of it. They don't charge for in-between visits since I am on a yearly plan. They respond promptly to any questions I have and offer helpful suggestions.

Description of Work
Whitco sprays the outside of my home for pests quarterly. They don't do the inside unless there is a problem.

06/29/2006

RUSS P.

Experience was pleasant. This was the second time we've used Whitco. Several months back they treated our home for termites, and we continue to be on a termite prevention plan. I'm not sure but I believe the cost for the termites was around $900.

Description of Work
Sprayed house inside and out for bugs, specifically ticks. Signed us up for a quarterly treatment plan.

06/20/2006

IT SEEMS LIKE I CAN ALWAYS DEPEND ON THEM. I HAVE BEEN USING THEIR SERVICES FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. THEY REALLY DO A THOROUGH JOB AND TAKE THEIR TIME. THEY COME AT THEIR SCHEDULED TIME.

Description of Work
THE COMPANY INSPECTS AND SPRAYS THE OUTSIDE AND INSIDE OF MY HOME FOR PESTS AND INSECTS.

ValuePest

ValuePest's Wake Forest service team is focused on in controlling every pest in your home and yard! And, because we only serve Wake Forest, we can save you up to 60% on your pest control bill! Give us a call today and see how much we can save you. You'll be glad you did.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Realm Inspections

We are Realm Inspections, Fuquay Varina’s hometown home inspector. We are a women owned, family operated business serving the greater triangle area. Buying a new home, selling an existing one, or building brand new, or inspections have you covered. You’d be hard pressed to find a better home inspection team given our years of experience in the construction industry. You get the value you want and the attention you deserve when you have an inspection performed by Realm. Your main inspection comes with a web based report and a 24 hour turnaround, because we know that time is a factor in this hectic real estate market. Joe, our lead Inspector and co-owner, will be there to answer any question you have. The best part is, even after the inspection is over, you can reach out to Joe and team for any questions or guidance you need for your home. We go beyond the inspection, we are your resource for life. Realm utilizes all the latest technology when inspecting your investment, including thermal, drones, various measurement tools, etc. Not sure which way to go? Give us a call, we’d love to discuss your options with you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    ASK FOR DETAILS

PEST CONTROL. MOISTURE CONTROL TERMITE CONTROL.