Forever Green Lawn Maintenance

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2009

P.O. Box 697

Wake Forest, NC 27588

Give us a call today for all of your lawn & yard work needs!...

lawn care (21)lawn treatment (8)excavating (7)lawn & landscaping (5)leaf removal (4)hardscaping (2)

05/21/2020

Excellent work, very reliable. Andy's team have been taking care of our yard for 15 years. The yard always looks great!

Description of Work
Mowing, blowing, edging, trimming, seasonal aeration, overseeding, trimming bushes, etc.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/21/2020

Forever Green has been our lawn care service provider for several years. I have always been pleased with the appearance of my property after servicing. They are dependable, conscientious and thorough. Andy sets a regular servicing schedule at the beginning of the growing season and, weather permitting, he maintains that schedule throughout. I appreciate the working relationship with Forever Green ...

Description of Work
Mowing, weed eating, edging on a large tract.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/21/2020

Wonderful, on time and always calls back whenncalied

Description of Work
Lawn and landscaping

Category excavators,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Review for Forever Green Lawn Maintenance - P.O. Box 697, Wake Forest, NC - 38582624

05/21/2020

Andy has done a great job for me on numerous projects and ongoing general lawn maintenance. He is professional, on time, and always works efficiently and complete. I would recommend his services to anyone needing lawn care or help with any hardscaping project.

Description of Work
General lawn maintenance, small excavation and grading projects.

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

05/21/2020

They did a great job and got it done on time. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Lawn care fertilizer weed control mulch installed driveway drain pipe, brush removal, leveled off area for stone patio.

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/21/2020

They are prompt, professional and responsive.

Description of Work
I use Forever Green for all of my landscaping needs. They have performed drainage work and weekly lawn service work.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/21/2020

Excellent. I highly recommend Andy. Extremely professional, very fair price and all work performed on time!

Description of Work
Sod Installation and Aeration.

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Review for Forever Green Lawn Maintenance - P.O. Box 697, Wake Forest, NC - 38581694

05/21/2020

Andy and Kevin at Forever Green have taken care of our yard work for years. The prices are very reasonable. They are reliable and always show up when they say they will. I have never had any negative experience with this company. It’s nice to be able to relax and focus on all the other things we have to do, knowing that the lawn care is taken care of. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Weekly mowing & leaf blowing. Re-seeding and aerating & some landscaping as needed.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/05/2017

Excellent! We had to coordinate this long distance I preparation of selling our NC home. Andy came out to the house prior to the work, walked the property, and then called me to recommend what would work for getting it ready to sell. He is super friendly, honest, and always returned my calls quickly.

Description of Work
We needed a full mulching of our lawn, bush trimming, etc

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

09/27/2016

It didnt . Agreed to put off this work for a few weeks but now they will not return my call .

Description of Work
Removal of unwanted plants about property. Building of an existing flower bed around porch that has rotted wood supporting it. Also an area that needs a drainage problem corrected.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016