Carolina Renovation Experts Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2014

Carolina Renovation Experts, Inc. is a family owned and operated business located in Raleigh, NC. We have been doing business in the Triangle since 2001. We are a licensed General Contractor specializing in comprehensive residential and commercial property maintenance and renovations to meet your service needs. CRE can assist our clients with their needs from new construction to home, business and rental maintenance services and will respond to your service needs quickly and efficiently. We carry all necessary licenses and insurance to better serve our clients. Carolina Renovation Experts, Inc. has a base of long term clients in the apartment rental industry which demonstrates the importance we place on our customers. As a full service general contractor we give our customers the advantage of completing multiple projects with a single point of contact. We look forward to serving you. Additional services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Home Additions and Repairs, HVAC Diagnosis and Repairs, Brick and Stone repairs...

Drain Designs

At Drain Designs, our goal is to double the healthy life of your home and landscaping by ensuring a proper, well maintained drainage system. We have over 30 years of experience in drainage & waterproofing detective work - design & installations - foundation and structural repair. Our systems prevent costly depreciation, structural damage and health concerns. Lifetime guaranteed, easy to test, PVC pipe systems, French Drains & our patented American Drains. Satisfaction is guaranteed! For more info, please call us at (919) 545-7771 or 1-800-DRAINAGE, or visit www.draindesigns.com.

Silva’s Painting LLC

20+ Years of Experience! We count with a very professional and responsible crew. We do Decks, Patios, Interior, Exterior, and Pressure Washing etc....... We are willing to work around your schedule. On the week days, weekends, holidays you name it!

Offers by Silva’s Painting LLC	 on Angi
Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

06/03/2015

inger J.

Carolina Renovation Experts did a great job. They were professional, completed their tasks in a timely manner, cleaned up afterwards. And they were very reasonably priced!

Description of Work
Carolina Renovation Experts replaced my roof in the fall of 2011 and did a great job! Recently I used them again to do some remodeling. They installed hard wood floors, extended my deck and resurfaced the flooring, repaired water damage and painted the exterior of my home.

Category remodeling

04/29/2015

April P.

Carolina Renovation Experts replaced a roof on my mothers home. They did such a great job. Very professional and kept the yard clean of debris. They originally quoted me 3 days start to finish, and yet they were done in only 2 days. We were very impressed with the professional job they did, and we will recommend them to all of our friends and neighbors.. We are going to have some sheet rock work done, and window replacements, and we are looking forward to working with them again!

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Category drywall,roofing,replacement windows

09/19/2014

Joanne S.

We got immediate response when we called to convey our problem and the owner was at our house to assess the damage within an hour. A large crew was at the house early the next day to shore up the wall, preventing further complications. Within a few days, the new wall was done. Dry wall, painting, ceiling repair,and french drain were done in about 5 days. The crew even worked on Labor Day to get the job done.

Description of Work
The supports in an outside garage wall failed which caused the main steel ceiling beam to drop by 2" putting the bedrooms above in jeopardy. The entire wall needed to be re-built, ceiling jacked up, new dry wall and ceiling done, painted, and electrical outlet replaced. We also needed a french drain installed along the outside of the 26 ft. wall to prevent water damage from recurring.

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,drain pipe,house painters,interior painters

07/14/2014

Curtis K.

Doug Pavlic came out and gave me an estimate in the beginning of June. He seemed very knowledgeable and receptive to all my questions. When we picked his estimate over the others he was able to start quickly and did a good job of staying in contact with me throughout the process. Their crew was able to keep my house very clean throughout the project and they were very respectful to me and my privacy. The job they did turned out fantastic and I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Finished 500 sq ft attic and replaced roof with architectural shingles.

Category remodeling,roofing

03/06/2014

Linda B.

This is the second time I have used Carolina Renovation Experts and I have never been less than thrilled. Doug and his crew always exceed my expectations with their professionalism. They were always courteous, efficient and on time! Great company with great employees!

Description of Work
Finished my basement Doug Pavlic and his crew did a fantastic job in my basement. My mother-in-law is coming to live with us and we needed separate living space to accommodate her. Doug gave me some great ideas during the estimate and has created a wonderful in law suite for us. We are absolutely thrilled with the results and I am sure my mother-in-law will love her new living quarters!

Category remodeling

Thanks [member name removed], it was our pleasure to work for you. We hope your new living space will bring you years and years of enjoyment. Please keep us in mind for your next project. As always, thank you for choosing Carolina Renovation Experts, Inc.!

Home Remodeling, Roofing Replacement & Repair, Plumbing & Electrical Repair, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels, ADA Compliance, Window & Door Replacement, Basement & Attic Finishing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal