Brightview Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2008

At Brightview Window Cleaning our mission is simple - to brighten every home or business we encounter with prompt, professional, and courteous pressure washing and window cleaning service. We work hard to deliver a service that our customer is happy with, but also one we’re pleased with as well. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality, most convenience, and best value. We often hear the comment that customers didn’t know how clean their windows could be until they had them professionally cleaned. That’s why we enjoy the privilege of providing this service to our clients one that enhances the satisfaction and quality of their living experience....

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

gutter cleaning (160)window cleaning (81)pressure washing (13)decks & porches (4)roof cleaning (2)concrete driveways (1)hardscaping (1)

02/05/2021

Meisha M.

The gutter cleaners came early, and the power washer was on time and extremely helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and house power wash

Category decks

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

09/03/2020

Brian H.

Highly recommend. Scheduling process was easy, they showed up on time, were professional, did a good job with the work, and the owners provided a thank you email afterwards. How business should be done.

Description of Work
Blew pine straw off roof and gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/27/2020

Sharon W.

Awesome! I have used them several times and will hire them again. Great job

Description of Work
window cleaning inside and out

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/27/2020

Marianne L.

Great job and great customer service.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, gutter cleaning

Category decks, gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

08/10/2020

Michael D.

Very quick and professional. Windows are incredibly clean!

Description of Work
Washing windows inside and out

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/29/2020

Brian M.

In 40 years of being in the house, they did the best job ever on the window cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned 17 multiple pane windows.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

10/18/2019

Eugene S.

It went great. The crew was detail oriented and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
pressure washing

Category decks, concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

09/24/2019

Mary C.

Great! Responsible people came to do the work and I felt good about having them in my home. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
window washing inside and out

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we look forward to working with you again!

09/21/2019

Calvin H.

We had Brightview come over and do our gutters, windows, and powerwashing on our home. Not only were they clean and efficient, but we now have a house that looks brand new! My family and I can't believe how much this improved the look of our home as well as completely solved the gutter blockage issue we had every time it rained. Many thanks to the Brightview team!

Description of Work
Power washing, windows, and gutters

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

We love hearing from happy customers. Thanks for the feedback.

09/13/2018

Jorge S.

I called to get an estimate, and the lady said she would have someone call me back for estimate...I never got a call back.

Description of Work
Exterior Window cleaning.

07/31/2018

Riann S.

The woman I spoke with to set up the gutter cleaning was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I was very lucky that they had an opening that same week. The came and cleaned the gutters while I was at work and did a wonderful job. I would definitely call them again for the same and other services that they offer.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

06/04/2018

Ronald M.

Went great - windows haven't looked this good for years.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

05/25/2018

Hilda H.

they were friendly,punctual, and did a nice job

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

05/14/2018

Mary D.

These guys are great! Dale was out within 48 hours to provide an estimate for the work I requested. Scheduling was within 3 weeks (with waiting for pollen season to pass). Dale arrived first, and got started on the exterior wash. His team came in a little later, and got right to the gutters and windows. Windows were done inside and out, and the difference was amazing! Very professional, friendly, and great at the work they do!! Will definitely keep them on my list of trusted service providers! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior power wash, gutter cleaning, windows

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

05/10/2018

Don T.

The providers arrived ahead of schedule and were professional and polite. They were respectful of the property and belongings. All aspects of the job received attention to detail and were completed satisfactorily. One could not ask for more. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, inside and out; driveway cleaning; power washing house.

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

04/18/2018

Judith L.

They did an excellent job of cleaning my windows and were very nice and professional. I liked the fact they don’t have to use my well water which leaves hard water spots. Also had them to clean inside and outside window panes in a small sunroom.

Description of Work
Outdoor window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

04/07/2018

Angel M.

Excellent job. We will be using them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

03/07/2018

Jennifer K.

Could not have gone better! They were on time, professional and friendly, and did an amazing job. I have used Brightview for my gutters AND windows for a few years and will definitely continue to do so.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned.

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

02/09/2018

Hannah S.

My wife and I just moved into our first home, and knew that the windows needed to be cleaned badly. The workers who came to our house were very respectful of our home, the furniture and belongings inside, and were extremely friendly and courteous to us. We also had our driveway pressure washed, and it is definitely the cleanest driveway in the neighborhood! Would gladly and highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a satisfying experience!

Description of Work
Window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

01/31/2018

Thomas T.

DO NOT USE! Terrible experience with this company. On the day I received the invoice I inquired (via email) why it was10 dollars more than the promotional email that was sent to me. A simple question that earned me a call from the owner, Dale Pittman, who left me a voicemail that he had questions about my, "pissy email". I returned his call only to have him state "pissy email" over and over, and then in a very threatening manner he told me he was going to come to over and get his payment in person. This is a great concern as I have small children here, and having an aggressive individual threaten to come collect money makes me fill very uncomfortable. I informed him that I would call the police if he came on my property due to his agressive tone. Please beware of this company and owner. You can find many other services to clean your gutters for much less and they do a better job.

Description of Work
gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

Respect for customers & their property has been a core value since Brightview began in 2007. At the same time there is also the expectation that customers likewise show respect for Brightview technicians and our office staff. In 10+ years in business serving thousands of customers there have been 2 instances where we have chosen to address poor/abusive behavior directed at Brightview employees. The reviewer in this case is one of those and has failed to disclose a number of items. This customer has in the past questioned the integrity of our technicians (a meritless accusation); been particularly nasty in speaking on the phone with our office staff; accused Brightview of overcharging him (an untrue statement); and suggested Brightview was not honest in communicating the terms of a recent offer. A call was placed to the customer to speak with him directly regarding his behavior. He didn't appreciate being challenged and hung up. A return phone call was made to confirm he was going to pay for the services he received and he hung up again. A phone call was made again and the customer told there was no preference as to how payment was made but it was expected and we would, if it became necessary, stop by his home to collect payment. Unfortunately, this customer seemed to believe that by paying money for services it granted him the right to speak down to, disrespect, and otherwise demonstrate poor behavior to staff members. Brightview has a record of award-winning service and high customer satisfaction ratings & reviews; this record has not been achieved by needlessly challenging customers. We would ask the reader to consider this customer's review, the response provided here, other reviews of Brightview's services left on this site, and draw their own conclusions.

01/24/2018

jennifer M.

WOW. I am absolutely thrilled with the way my cleaning turned out. The windows are spotless and the house has never looked better. I think the price is very fair for such an exceptional job. Your crew was fantastic! They were very friendly, very professional and very thorough, and I will definitely be spreading the word. Thank you so much!!

Description of Work
Pressure washing (2 story house including screened porch & deck), window cleaning (inside of house and outside), gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

01/18/2018

Lara C.

We were extremely impressed by their responsiveness in setting up our appointment. The guys who did our cleaning did a great job and were very professional. They cleaned and power washed our deck and it looks brand new. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Description of Work
Window cleaning, house power washed, and deck cleaned

Work Completed On 01/11/2018

Review for Brightview Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing - 934 Durham Rd, Wake Forest, NC - 36765226

01/18/2018

Lara C.

Brightview did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them and will use them again!

Description of Work
Window cleaning, power washing house and deck

Category decks, window cleaning, pressure washing