High Shine Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2016

Awards & Badges

PO Box 330

Vilas, NC 28692

Since our beginning back in the summer of 2002, we have been providing our customers with dependable, quality service. The services we offer cover everything from top to bottom, in and out of your home. Our goal is not to get jobs. Our goal is to get and keep customers. We provide you with a one-stop handyman shopping experience. If something is not in our knowledge area, we know someone who knows. This saves you, the customer, from having to manage, deal with and pay multiple people for multiple jobs. We specialize in making your windows sparkle and glisten!...

window cleaning (40)gutter cleaning (24)deck cleaning (15)pressure washing (14)house painting (11)roof cleaning (8)interior painting (4)roofing (4)flooring (3)skylight installation (2)handyman (19)woodworking (16)

08/25/2020

High Shine Service gave us a complete invoice so we knew exactly what things cost. They were efficient, on time, excellent work ethic and cleaned up after their work. We were satisfied with every aspect of their work from beginning to the end. We highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed new storm doors installed and some power washing and staining of our cabin.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

They came in a timely manner and did a great job. I wish I would’ve hired them to power wash my house as well because they could have done it all at Once and I’m still waiting for the people I hired for the power washing before I knew about high shine To finish what I paid them for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my gutters and they fixed some broken siding on my house.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

08/22/2020

Perfectly! Samuel went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

07/23/2020

High Shine was amazing. Super impressed with the whole team from their quality of work to the back office estimating, scheduling and billing. So glad I found them!! Will definitely use again and will recommend to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Window Washing (inside and out)

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/15/2020

The two young men arrived on time and was very pleasant and efficient. The windows look great and they even took a broom to the soffit over the back windows and cleaned off the spider eggs. I appreciated the extra touch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

01/15/2020

Excellent service. After a windstorm we called to repair roof b/c water was leaking inside. He came out that day, did temporary fix and returned shortly to finish. He cleans up job and is totally professional thorough out. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of blown off roof shingles. Also painting entire outside of house.

CATEGORY decks,roofing,window cleaning,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/07/2020

Absolutely awesome. Company owner and 2 employees got together and created a masterpiece, Much better than we anticipated for our needs, but perfect as a finished product, again for our needs. They listened very well and turned that listening into what was best for us, absolutely the best result. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had fencing added to increase the size of a dog pen and enhance ease pf access for dogs

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

12/20/2019

Heisey’s are good at what they do and I trust them in my home. Maybe a bit pricey-especially for Seniors on a fixed income-I May have to go to once a year instead of twice a year because of that. However, they do what they are hired to do and do it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing, gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

12/06/2019

Very well, the work they did looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are reconditioning our cabin: they Silkin's the cabin 3 times, stained the decking, painted the basement walls (outside), stained the rails and pickets, outside stucco repair, etc.

CATEGORY decks,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

10/17/2019

We are completely satisfied with the work done by Heisey Enterprises. They are committed to customer satisfaction and went out of their way to insure that we were happy with work completed. They are professional and considerate in every way. We will continue to hire them and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, exterior wood staining, pressure wash and water seal exterior decks.

CATEGORY window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019