All Around Lawncare

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2018

Yard Clean-Up Specialists! We are locally owned and operated. We offer the best lawn and yard services in the area. Our small, professional staff is trained to be on time, safe, and leave you with a smile on your face. Give us a call today so we can make sure your project is done the right way. Call or message us today! We would love to earn your business for years to come!...

Deck Specialist & Outdoor Living

Quality craftsmanship combined with a personalized service customized to your individual needs!! Deck Specialist is a custom deck building company specializing in the construction of small to large projects to enhance your outdoor living lifestyle. Plain or fancy, we have something that fits your taste and budget. We are a family owned business that strives to acheive the highest rating while giving all of our customers the most pleasant experience possible. Deck Specialist's professional and respectful employees always put the customer first, and you can always expect a hands-on approach from the owner.

Jay's Lawn Service

Jay has been specializing in lawn and yard work for over 5 years. He takes pride in each job and customer satisfaction is his #1 priority. Call today for your free estimate.

Cruz Hardscape & Masonry

Locally owned and operated family Hardscaping company servicing the Winston Salem area since 2012. We specialize in new stone hardscape installations. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality and commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on every job. Call Martin for a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you to beautify your landscape.

Offers by Cruz Hardscape & Masonry  on Angi

01/31/2020

They came at the agreed upon time. They performed the work they said at the price they said. The yard looks great. Very professional and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Leaves and tree limbs removed from my back yard and front yard.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

12/16/2019

Dustin and his crew did a fantastic and quick job! We needed leaves cleared off a half acre lot in time for the city to remove. The guys cleared it in about 2 hours and left the yard neat and tidy. I will definitely hire them again for other yard work (flower beds, shrubs) and leaf cleanup next year. And recommend you give them a call.

Description of Work
Move leaves to road for city pickup

Category leaf removal

10/29/2019

Our phone text was answered quickly. They came out to our home within 2 days and we hired them. The job was done the following week.

Description of Work
Needed flowerbeds weeded and mulch before winter. Also, we needed a section of yard to be seeded.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

09/10/2019

Dustin is amazing. I highly recommend him and his team. He is polite and hardworking. I recently moved to a new home that has issues. I can’t believe the improvement I see in such a short time. He is very knowledgeable. I love that he cares about the safety of my fur babies. A+++++

Description of Work
Lawn care, landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,snow removal

09/10/2019

This company is extremely professional. They showed up on time, each started doing their assigned task without prompting and when finished helped others. They took care of my yard as if I were doing it, but much better. When they were done they asked me to inspect their work. I only wish they did jobs other than yards and lawns; then I would hire them for everything. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
All around yard care.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

09/09/2019

I’ve been extremely pleased with the work they’ve done!

Description of Work
Yard work & hedge trimming

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/09/2019

Dustin is very professional and always reliable. He is a hard worker and always willing to go out of his way to help. I highly recommend All About Lawncare for all your needs!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

09/09/2019

They are very reasonable and professional. Dustin mows, weed eats and blows the yard. He goes above and beyond and blows my deck (2 stories up and no where near the lawn). Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Regular lawn care

07/23/2019

All Around Lawncare has been great, a very fair price and always show up on the days they say they will, get the job done quickly and leave the yard looking great. No complaints at all.

Description of Work
Basic lawn care (mowing, weeds)

06/19/2019

It was good. They were prompt and they provided a good service.

Description of Work
Shrubbery trimming

Category landscaping,lawn service

Landscaping; Mulch & Topsoil; Hardscaping & Pavers; Lawn Mowing; Debris Cleanup; Leaf Removal; Lawn Fertilization & Treatment; Shrub Trimming; Pressure Washing

Irrigation