All Around Lawncare

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2018

401 Maple Ln

Thomasville, NC 27360

Yard Clean-Up Specialists! We are locally owned and operated. We offer the best lawn and yard services in the area. Our small, professional staff is trained to be on time, safe, and leave you with a smile on your face. Give us a call today so we can make sure your project is done the right way.

01/31/2020

Tony/Sheri P.

They came at the agreed upon time. They performed the work they said at the price they said. The yard looks great. Very professional and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Leaves and tree limbs removed from my back yard and front yard.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

12/16/2019

Effie H.

Dustin and his crew did a fantastic and quick job! We needed leaves cleared off a half acre lot in time for the city to remove. The guys cleared it in about 2 hours and left the yard neat and tidy. I will definitely hire them again for other yard work (flower beds, shrubs) and leaf cleanup next year. And recommend you give them a call.

Description of Work
Move leaves to road for city pickup

Category leaf removal

11/12/2019

Edwin B.

Well done.

Description of Work
winterlization of plants and put up hose for season and put soil in areas as needed and pine needles down as customer requested

10/29/2019

cherl B.

Our phone text was answered quickly. They came out to our home within 2 days and we hired them. The job was done the following week.

Description of Work
Needed flowerbeds weeded and mulch before winter. Also, we needed a section of yard to be seeded.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

09/10/2019

Michelle B.

Dustin is amazing. I highly recommend him and his team. He is polite and hardworking. I recently moved to a new home that has issues. I can’t believe the improvement I see in such a short time. He is very knowledgeable. I love that he cares about the safety of my fur babies. A+++++

Description of Work
Lawn care, landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, snow removal

09/10/2019

Dave C.

This company is extremely professional. They showed up on time, each started doing their assigned task without prompting and when finished helped others. They took care of my yard as if I were doing it, but much better. When they were done they asked me to inspect their work. I only wish they did jobs other than yards and lawns; then I would hire them for everything. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
All around yard care.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Kim E.

They are very reasonable and professional. Dustin mows, weed eats and blows the yard. He goes above and beyond and blows my deck (2 stories up and no where near the lawn). Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Regular lawn care

Ashley B.

Dustin is very professional and always reliable. He is a hard worker and always willing to go out of his way to help. I highly recommend All About Lawncare for all your needs!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Donald J.

I’ve been extremely pleased with the work they’ve done!

Description of Work
Yard work & hedge trimming

Kim N.

Did a very good job

Description of Work
Mowing/trimming/spraying

07/23/2019

Alex T.

All Around Lawncare has been great, a very fair price and always show up on the days they say they will, get the job done quickly and leave the yard looking great. No complaints at all.

Description of Work
Basic lawn care (mowing, weeds)

06/19/2019

Sheri B.

It was done beautifully. He did a great job and very nice guy. He came and does my yard. He left and that's it.

Description of Work
Lawn my yard.

06/19/2019

Tim L.

It was good. They were prompt and they provided a good service.

Description of Work
Shrubbery trimming

06/18/2019

Jennifer S.

They did a good job. They showed up on time and they were very professional.

Description of Work
They trimmed my grass.

Category landscaping

06/17/2019

Cheryl M.

Excellent. They were on time. They worked hard. They finished the job in 1 day. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did mulching and mulch bed. They weed on the bed. They removed some dead shrub, they applied mulch on all the bed. They applied weed killer into the bed.

Category landscaping

Christine L.

It was good. They did a good job. They were on time. It was a good quality.

Description of Work
They did my lawn.

Shannon C.

Very good. They did a good job. They were very professional and always on time. They were very responsive.

Description of Work
They molded, edge and carried some wood off.

Nancy B.

Fine. Very nice young man. Professional and on time. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
He did some lawn service. Cut the grass.

Maureen H.

Very good. They completed it quickly. They did a very good job on our lawn. Easy to work with. Friendly and very professional. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They cut the grass on our lawn.

Dan D.

They were fine. They came when they said they were gonna come . They did what they were supposed to do. And they did more than what they did for the cost/price.

Description of Work
They cut my grass and cut down some bamboo trees for me.

Category landscaping, tree service

J's Home Exterior

Family owned business, we offer Roof and Gutter cleaning services, Business is insured.

P&J Outdoor Creations

P&J Outdoor Creations is a landscape installation and hardscape company specializing in residential projects . P&J Outdoor Creations designs, creates, and enhances outdoor living spaces. We provide the highest quality services to ensure that you are satisfied.We specialize in pavers patios, fire pits,fireplace,sitting benches, grills, outdoor kitchen,retaining walls. We also do artificial turf, sod, light grading

2022 Super Service Award

A2Z Solutions Tree Service

Contact A2Z Solutions Tree Service at 336-382-9361 for all of your tree removal needs. From tree toppings to complete tree removal we have the experience and equipment to do it all. Fully licensed and insured your satisfaction is guarantee. Contact Kenneth and team to discuss your next tree removal project today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by A2Z Solutions Tree Service  on Angi

Check, PayPal

Landscaping; Mulch & Topsoil; Hardscaping & Pavers; Lawn Mowing; Debris Cleanup; Leaf Removal; Lawn Fertilization & Treatment; Shrub Trimming; Pressure Washing

Irrigation