Minyard Plumbing

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2011

Minyard Plumbing, Inc. is a locally owned, family owned business that has been serving our area for over 30 years. We have experienced and professional technicians that will take care of any problem you may have at your home or business. You will always talk to a live person... never a machine. We are licensed and insured and look forward to working with you....

Thank you for your interest in 3rd Rock Plumbing. With over 12 years of plumbing experience, we are confident that we can help you with your plumbing needs. Our professional, punctual, and experienced staff look forward to hearing from you today! Also, check out our special promotions on Angie's List!

We are family owned and operated with over 20 years experience. We strive to offer the highest in quality service and products to our customers. From wells to pumps to plumbing and septic we are here to handle all of your water needs, start to finish. 24 hour emergency service available.

DL Cabinetry is the leading wholesaler in both commercial and residential cabinetry. We offer 9 different colors/styles that are always in stock and ready assembled available in our 300,000 sq/ft warehouse. All of our premium products are made of 100% Alder or Maple wood, we do not work with any particle board or MDF. As a wholesaler, our pricing can not be beat by any other retailers because there is no middleman in our process. We both SELL and INSTALL our cabinets. http://www.dlcabinetrync.com

03/29/2017

Plumber actually arrived early. He very quickly took care of the problems, though he did have to go out to buy and new cartridge for the leaking shower. Everything was done satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Dealt with leaking shower, swapped hot and cold lines that had been installed improperly, and installed two water saving shower heads.

Category plumbing

12/11/2016

On December 2nd, I called Minyard Plumbing and asked them to come fix my ailing water heater. They sent two employees out, and after about 40 minutes, they came to tell me that the problem was a broken lower element and they had fixed it. The bill was $117.13, which seemed reasonable. The next morning when I went to take a shower, I had only a little bit of hot water, same problem as before. I cal...

Description of Work
My water heater was only working at about half capacity, giving me very short showers and with only warm temperatures.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/02/2015

It went well. They also installed a sink and water lines. They were always prompt and courteous. They clean up after themselves. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They added a gas hot water heater to my house.

Category water heater repair

10/07/2014

The company called to see if they could come early. The plumber arrived and performed the work. He was very professional and every thing was repaired. He used polymeric pipe to replace some sections of very old copper line. One of the hose bibs was going to be expensive to repair (industrial fixture used in a residence) so he replaced it for much less than it would have been for repair. He located...

Description of Work
Locate or install a main water shut off in the house. Fix a couple of very small leaks in copper lines. Check and repair, as needed, two outdoor hose bibs

Category plumbing

05/06/2014

It was good.They were prompt, they showed up when they said they'll show up so it was very quick.Price was very reasonable and quality was very good.

Description of Work
The only one we used was Minyard Plumbing. We had them replaced our faucets.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Residential & Commercial Plumbing and Repair. New Construction and Remodeling. Water heater repair & replacement. Repairs/ Replacement on Faucets, Toilets, Garbage Disposals, tubs, showers, etc. Sewer pumps, Drain Cleaning, trenching and Backhoes services.Water and Sewer Line repairs or replacement.

Septic tanks, Wells or well pumps.