Wilson & Sons Termite & Pest Control

With Angi since June 2006

Wilson & Sons Termite & Pest Control...

Carolina Basement Systems

Carolina Basement Systems is your local, professional basement and crawl space repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: -Basement Waterproofing -Crawl Space Repair -Foundation Repair -Humidity and Mold Control We offer free, no-obligation estimates on all of our patented products. All of our products also have fully transferable, lifetime warranties so you can have piece of mind our solutions will fix your problem, permanently!

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
Blessed Hands Concrete Co.

04/29/2017

They just do a good job. They are johnny on the spot. They are professional. They are local. They just always show up.

Description of Work
Came out to check the termite traps and inspect everything.

Category home inspection

08/03/2014

Wilson has been coming to my house for 13 years on an annual basis for termite control. They have given me excellent service. On several occasions I had other pest problems which they promptly took care of. Several times there was no extra charge.

Description of Work
Annual inspection for termites. Also took care of an ant problem I had.

07/28/2014

We paid to have everything done such as the inspection and all that then we pay a renewal. They're a local. He did everything he said. He was very patient with me because it took me a year to decide. The price is fair compared to anything else.

Description of Work
We used Wilson & Sons Pest & Termite Control. We have a contract with them. They were here checking the bait last Friday. They come out four times a year. They did the termite bait.

04/28/2014

It was very good, I haven't had any problems. There was none I didn't like. They came and sprayed and she got in the crevices and did some crevice stuff, she was fine and she got it done and was out of here. They didn't charge me anything because I live in the condo and they did the whole condo stuff. The quality was excellent.

Description of Work
Wilson & Sons Pest & Termite Control did some pest control.

09/13/2013

I highly recommend this outfit if you have pets and are concerned about the environment. they use high quality products. they also give great advice on how to keep pests away without using nasty, harsh chemicals. *secret tip: we have copperheads in our neighborhood. Wilson and sons suggested using cheap moth balls laid out in a perimeter to keep them away.

Description of Work
seasonal maintenance.

07/30/2012

This is a wonderful, family-owned company and they always do what they say they will.

Description of Work
On this occasion we hired Wilson and Sons to inspect "critters" in the attic. They determined that we had starlings in our vents. They said they would wait for them to leave (it's a seasonal thing) and then come back and put vent covers on to prevent them from coming back. The did so on our schedule and were very professional. Our annual dealings with them for our home's termite inspection and treatment are always good, as well.

06/01/2012

They stapled it down. Clay is pretty hard. It's beautiful. They were recommended to me by a neighbor. The neighbor had it done too. I thought it was a good sales pitch from the guy. I was really pleased with the price.

Description of Work
They redid our basement and crawl space.

Category basement waterproofing

06/01/2012

We had a few estimates. We chose him based on the blame. When he came out to implement the plan, he wanted to cut corners. I felt that he was lying to me. It felt like a bait and switch. So, that was pretty annoying. They have to check for termite baits four times a year. They don't come to my door and bug me. They do their work. My house hasn't been eaten yet. I wouldn't use them again or recomme...

Description of Work
I used them for pest control and exterminating services.

04/13/2012

We have a rental property too, for which we use them. Their prices are competitive with others. They give you upfront information and give you a price. If the price goes up they hold good to the lower price.

Description of Work
We used Wilson & Sons Pest Control for pest control. They sprayed the exterior, interior and underneath our whole house.

03/28/2012

He stated that people are having such a problem with ants right now and he wanted to get it taken care of right away. They are very nice and professional. They are always prompt in their response with coming out.

Description of Work
They come out quarterly. Recently, I found ants in our home.

Category pest control

Pest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial,Pest Control Services,Pest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial,Termite Control