SOUTHERN EXPOSURE LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2008

In Business since 1995. Belgard Authorized Contractor Techo-Pro Authorized Contractor ICPI Installer (Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute) SRW Installer (Segmental Retaining Wall) NC Grounds Applicator...

Carolina Tree

Carolina Tree is your best choice for tree and limb removal! We have the tools and experience to get your job done right. Call us today for a free estimate!

11/02/2016

Very good professionalism and quality of visit. Service was good but the bid was too high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free estimate for landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

05/25/2015

Pete and Cindy were extremely helpful and responsive in working with me to identify a fire pit that would meet my needs, pricing out the various components, and answering my multitude of questions along the way.  Would definitely recommend and would not hesitate to use them again for future landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered and delivered an Outdoor Living Grand Fire Ring kit with steel insert and limestone cap, along with a yard of crusher run gravel.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

Thank you so much for the kind review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to write a review. Southern Exposure is always happy to help out the do-it-yourselfers with materials and hardscape kits as well as the please-do-it for-me folks. We hope you're enjoying your firepit and the many relaxing evenings and fun memories that go along with it. Thank you for your business!

10/25/2014

First class work and professionalism. Quote on time. Completed work when promised. Cleaned up meticulously. Employees were respectful and kind. This is the second time I worked with them. I'm a repeat customer because they deserve it. And will do it again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plant trees and shrubs. Top soil and mulch the entire yard. Built raised vegetable garden box.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

08/06/2014

They did an excellent job in trimming the trees and shrubs. I can now cot the yard on my lawn tractor and not get my head taken offby a tree branch. They cleaned up after them selves very well, no messes were left behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimmed shrubbery and trees, spread 14 bales of pine needles, dug and edge between grass and shrubs in front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

06/19/2014

They did a great job helping us decide what to do and advising us on the best options. As well they did a great job - very professional, responsive and our pool looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out and re-landscaped area around pool.

CATEGORY landscaping

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION, HARDSCAPES, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, FIREPLACES, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, DIY PROGRAM, IRRIGATION, WATER FEATURES, MAINTENANCE, GRADING/NEW CONSTRUCTION, SOD INSTALLATION, MULCH/PINE NEEDLES, TREE REMOVAL, DRAINAGE SYSTEMS, TURF FERTILIZATION, AERATION & SEEDING, SNOW PLOWING, SHOVELING, SALT SPREADING.

Large tree removal Fencing Concrete