HEDGECOCK ELECTRIC CO INC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

Electrical installations of all types, adding outlets, recess lighting, service up-grades, complete electrical system rewire, new construction & additions. Telephome & cable outlets also....

Ramirez Landscaping and Lighting

At Ramirez, we provide a full complement of Landscape Lighting, Irrigation Maintenance, and Lawn Care & Maintenance services for both residential and business customers primarily in Greensboro and throughout Guilford County

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
Carolina Basement Systems

Carolina Basement Systems is your local, professional basement and crawl space repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: -Basement Waterproofing -Crawl Space Repair -Foundation Repair -Humidity and Mold Control We offer free, no-obligation estimates on all of our patented products. All of our products also have fully transferable, lifetime warranties so you can have piece of mind our solutions will fix your problem, permanently!

10/25/2019

Excellent service and very reasonable price, will use for more projects in near future

Description of Work
Installed recessed lighting

10/06/2017

Excellent work, very thorough attention to detail, efficient and timely service

Description of Work
Installation of 3 indoor lighting fixtures, upgrade and repair of two garage lighting fixtures to LED quality

Category electrician,lighting

08/16/2017

Went quickly and easily. Made the suggestion that the dimmer switch in this case might be why bulbs burnt out so quickly, replaced.

Description of Work
Needed a ceiling fan whose light has died to be taken out and replaced with simple ceiling light.

Category electrician,lighting

08/04/2017

Marty called me back within 15 minutes and was at my house within 30. He was very friendly and explained what was going on. I was very happy when he fixed it and it was a simple fix. I thought the price was fair. I would call him again.

Description of Work
There was an issue with the outlet behind my range

06/28/2017

Nice and smooth and easy, also replaced switch, lose the dimmer for better connection.

Description of Work
Replacing ceiling light.

02/07/2017

It was excellent. It was a very good service. They came, fixed it and left. Price was good.

Description of Work
I had them fix a fan.

01/01/2017

Excllent! Joe is a good communicator, he is responsive and accountable and professional. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Dampness in master bath and crawlspace

Category electrician,basement waterproofing

11/01/2016

Marty showed up when he said he would and gave a quote on what the job would cost. When he got going on the job he realized some wires had to be changed and some of the boxes had to be updated. He was very up front about the increase of the job and took time to explain as to why. Marty also made recommendations to make things look better in each room. Marty also stated we needed a different switch for one fan as well as a down rod. Marty didn't try to sell us one off his truck like some people would for a high cost but instead let me get my own. I will definitely be calling Marty again.

Description of Work
Ceiling fans replaced and moved from different rooms.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

10/11/2016

My knowledge about electrical work is very minimal. My main concern about hiring an electrician was being overcharged or charged for something that didn't actually need to be done. During my first phone call with Marty he suggested a couple of things for me to try before he came out which was a great sign to me - he was helpful and honest. Marty spent a few days working on various electrical projects at our house with the main project being the fuse panel replacement and system upgrade. He was incredibly thorough throughout and respectful of our home. He even took the time to schedule an inspection once he was finished with the panel to ensure he had done the work correctly, something I hadn't thought of and something he didn't have to do. I honestly have no complaints about the work we had done or the way it was done. I am thrilled to have found a local electrician to call for all of my electrical needs. Many of the other larger electrical companies I called were much more expensive and seemed to be offering me services that I didn't actually need such as a "panel maintenance service."

Description of Work
We had 2 nonworking light fixtures, an outdoor fixture that needed to be replaced, and we had our fuse panel replaced and system upgrade (our house is 60 years old, built in 1957).

04/05/2016

Mr. Hedgecock quickly identified the problem and then repaired it. He had our power restored in less than 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Mr. Hedgecock had to troubleshoot a power outage that was affecting only half of our house.

Category electrician

ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND MAINTENANCE.