HEDGECOCK ELECTRIC CO INC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

Electrical installations of all types, adding outlets, recess lighting, service up-grades, complete electrical system rewire, new construction & additions. Telephome & cable outlets also....

Action Well and Pump

Action Well and Pump

Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

10/25/2019

Excellent service and very reasonable price, will use for more projects in near future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed recessed lighting

10/06/2017

Excellent work, very thorough attention to detail, efficient and timely service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 3 indoor lighting fixtures, upgrade and repair of two garage lighting fixtures to LED quality

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

08/16/2017

Went quickly and easily. Made the suggestion that the dimmer switch in this case might be why bulbs burnt out so quickly, replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a ceiling fan whose light has died to be taken out and replaced with simple ceiling light.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

08/04/2017

Marty called me back within 15 minutes and was at my house within 30. He was very friendly and explained what was going on. I was very happy when he fixed it and it was a simple fix. I thought the price was fair. I would call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was an issue with the outlet behind my range

06/28/2017

Nice and smooth and easy, also replaced switch, lose the dimmer for better connection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing ceiling light.

CATEGORY electrician

ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND MAINTENANCE.