Friddle Mark Plumbing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2006

3 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after-hours service apply. Award winning....

Tim Campbell

Since 2008, we have been specializing in plumbing, water heaters, drain cleaning services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Action Well and Pump

Serving The Triad and The Triangle Action Well & Pump has experienced, licensed well contractors that have been in the water well business for over 30 years. We offer free estimates, same-day service, and emergency services. If you are experiencing well or pump problems, no water, low water pressure, or dirty water, feel confident that we have a fast solution for you. At Action Well & Pump, we carry a fully stocked truck which allows us to not charge our customers the trip charge. We have everything you need to get an efficiently working well and pump. We also work with all insurance companies to get your claim filed in a timely manner. The best part about Action Well is We Are Local!

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric

Pro Plumbing Air & Electric is a full service plumbing, air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality contractor, serving families in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and the surrounding areas since 1920. They specialize in routine maintenance, repairs, and installation services. They have a wide range of solutions for heating, cooling, and plumbing issues. They provide emergency repairs for plumbing, air conditioning, and heating needs.

Offers by Pro Plumbing Air & Electric on Angi

12/05/2021

Virginia S.

Mark saved me over $1000 that Roto Rooter tried to scam out of me. He told me that my water heater did NOT require an extra expansion tank (that Roto Rooter was insisting was now code and I HAD to get one) because we have a well. I called out Roto Rooter on that and then they admitted i didn't need it and then said they would fix the leak for free without installing an expansion tank. I said No Thank You and gave my business to Mark. Saved me over $1000 yesterday!

Description of Work
Water pipe leak near water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,wells

07/01/2017

Michael C.

Mark and Paul (the guy who came to the house) were both wonderful. They fixed a botched faucet install job by a handyman (always hire a plumber) and replaced the supply valves that probably should've been replaced at faucet install. Paul also fixed a tricky leak on another sink. Really nice people.

Description of Work
Plumbing

05/22/2017

Vincea P.

I left a message for Mark after consulting Angie's List and he promptly called me back. On the phone, Mark asked me a few questions about my well pump failure and suggested a simple possible resolution to the problem which I implemented successfully! His professionalism and customer service saved my family much inconvenience and expense. He's my "go to guy" for any future plumbing jobs!

Description of Work
After a power outage in my neighborhood, the well pump failed to go back on after the power was restored.

02/25/2016

Matthew F.

I have aa 2014 post recommending Mark Friddle Plumbing and this is a new post. I talked with Mark and he took the information and sent Paul out on 2/10. Here is the most important part of the repair = he did not just dive into the job and ASSUMED that the leak was in the wall - no, he looked at the least cost problems that could have caused the leak. As it turned out - he did replace some of the cheaper parts and if it had worked would have saved money! I liked his thinking! As it turned out - two of the cheaper fixes did not solve the problem but Paul was upfront and told me all of the issues during the repair. As it turned out - he pulled the toilet out and replaced the seal and after two weeks - no leak! Other take-aways - he gave me good advice on a tub leak, he fixed a kitchen sink drip and told me what kitchen disposal to buy - gave me a price to replace! Very impressed with Paul and Mark Friddle Plumbing and would recommend this company to anyone! BTW - Mark is very upfront about the service call - however if you need work done - the work comes out of the initial service call. Like the upfront disclosure! So a good tip - if you have plumbing work to be done - add them up to account for one hour and only pay for a service call! Very fair price!

Description of Work
I had a toilet leak in an old toilet - Mark sent Paul out to do the repairs. This toilet is a wall mounted unit over 30 years old and is pretty expensive to replace. Paul assessed the problem and had several suggestions.

02/23/2016

Brian J.

They were able to come out the same day, quickly did the repair and charged a fair price.

Description of Work
They repaired 2 outdoor faucets.

12/17/2015

William C.

Called Mark and he had Technician Paul dispatched very quickly. He fixed the leak right away and did a fantastic job. I will be using this company again for any plumbing problems.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking pipe on water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/30/2014

Matthew F.

Within a month my new water heater's smart module would not go into the standard mode. I called Whirlpool and they sounded like this had happened many times before. They overnighted me a new module and gave me a reference number to have it installed and billed back to Whirlpool. R&R was going to install my new double oven and thought they would be able to replace the smart module that I had received. I got a call from Lowes that said R&R would not be allowed to replace the module but I needed to have a Whirlpool factory rep. to do this. The only one they recommended was Mark Friddle Plumbing. I called Mark and he dispatched a tech for the next few days. Jason was very professional and had worked with water heaters for a number of years. He replaced the module and told me what to do in case the module failed again and I had to wait for another replacement. He did an excellent job and I would recommend Mark Friddle Plumbing to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced the smart module on my new water heater .

Category plumbing,water heater repair

07/10/2014

Andreas L.

It went well and he did a good job. He knows what he's doing and he has a lot of experience. He has a unique approach to solving problems and if he runs into a problem, he usually finds a way around it very quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
I use Mark Friddle for plumbing. He put in a water pressure regulator (PRV) the last time.

06/17/2014

Lisa F.

We have used this company 3 times over several years and have had nothing but prompt, competent service. Each time I have called with a problem they are have been there the same day and even within a couple of hours. These were all non-emergency issues and they still arrived quickly. The leaky faucets were replaced and the service guy told us that we had insulation down under our house and ductwork was damaged. Nice that he looked around under the house and let us know. It isn't the most pleasant location, so I'm surprised that he looked around while under the house to see other issues. I have nothing but good things to say about this company and their staff and I highly recommend them. They diagnose the problem quickly, fix it and leave the work site spotless.

Description of Work
They repaired outside leaky faucets.

02/11/2014

Anthony D.

Did a nice job and actually had the disposal with him so he didn't have to return another day/time. That's impressive!

Description of Work
Mark replaced our garbage disposal.

Friddle Mark Plumbing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 623

Summerfield, NC 27358

Plumbing, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, water heaters & well pumps.